Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I actually loved it when Gi looked down, because when she looked back up it was so fierce and her hair would just swoop back and then 'BAM' pose at the end. She really stood out, whether looking down is appropriate for runway or not.

There are just some girls who no matter what they do, they shine. Another girl (who I actually don't like), Aless, she doesn't have the best walk, I don't think she's particularly beautiful... but you watch her walk down that runway she just lights up and you watch her with a smile. KK (my fav Angel) owns it. Just stright up tears that catwalk down. Naomi... as much of a crazy b*tch she is, slinks here way down like a cat. You love it, admit it.

Gisele is just the same. Her walk was nothing out of the ordinary, but it's the little things and her overall presence that stood out.

I totally get what you mean haha im def no fan of Naomi but especially in 2003 she owned that runway...I love Alessandra what you said is so true every runway she does she just oozes attitude she knows what to do thats why she is my fav angel and KK her spins on the runway and head turns drive me crazy so hot lol

I was just going to say that AnaBBarrosfan, how Gisele looks down the whole time and than like you said "Bam" looks up at the end and her hair sways over her face and she poses! I love that, it's kinda like her signature and it's very FIERCE! and I agree KK and Naomi are great catwalkers as well. KK walks with her head high and shoulders back like she is very proud and usually always a smile to accompany her. You gotta love her on the runway :wub:

I love Alessandra's walk as well, it's not the greatest but she is has a signature walk too. She is just so damn flirty and naughty looking, you can't but help notice her on the runway

I love Alessandra's walk as well, it's not the greatest but she is has a signature walk too. She is just so damn flirty and naughty looking, you can't but help notice her on the runway

Oh my gosh, you've hit the nail on the head with that statement, MB.

:yes:

that is exactly what she portrays to me, I'm glad you can see it too, then she does have a sig walk

sam12: :yes: :drool:

So I was making icons for my fed cause a lot of the girls use VS models, and I just ended up doing animations of the whole 2005 show. I hope I can do 2002-2007 before 2008 airs...This only took about 3 days so I'm sure I can do it...Not like I'm doing much of anything else. *shrug* They're 100x100 so I don't think they'd be good for here, and the sizes are all WAAAAAAY too big for LJ, but you can use them on other forums...

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm145/s...vsfs/?start=all

So I was making icons for my fed cause a lot of the girls use VS models, and I just ended up doing animations of the whole 2005 show. I hope I can do 2002-2007 before 2008 airs...This only took about 3 days so I'm sure I can do it...Not like I'm doing much of anything else. *shrug* They're 100x100 so I don't think they'd be good for here, and the sizes are all WAAAAAAY too big for LJ, but you can use them on other forums...

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm145/s...vsfs/?start=all

I had a dream yesterday about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

I was dreaming that the catwalk was shaped like a 'V', and that Doutzen Kroes was wearing something glittering in darkgreen, posing a little bit too long.

Weird dream, huh?! :S

Hahaha that is pretty weird but so cool the idea of the catwalk being a V is pretty genius the girls walk down one side pose at the point then walk back up...pretty cool too cos the girls then dont have to bump into each other or move out of the way for other girls to come through lol

I cant wait to see Doutzen at this yrs show aswell

Yeah, the "V" shaped runway sounds absofreaQinglutely Qool! :woot:

Selitan on the left, walQin' with all that fierceness and those siliQones bouncin' up and down...

while we got Jessihoodrat on the right emulatin' her ghetto stomp on the pavements of newyork...

:nicole:

i feel liQe a little meanie :ninja: :blush:

I dream of Fernanda Tavares walQin' WITHOUT any mishaps or wardrobe malfunctions, this year. :yes:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! I LOVE THAT V SHAPED CATWALK THOUGHT :heart:

I STILL DONT KNOW THE DAMN LAY OF THIS FOUNTAINBLUE HOTEL...

I WONDER IF YUR DREAM COULD ACTUALLY COME TRUE...

I REALLY HOPE THEY QUIT THE GOSPEL BIT IN THE LAST SEGMENT....

....ITS GETTING A LITTLE OLD...

06 WAS CUTE..

BUT I GOT A LITTLE SICK OF IT IN 07...

SEALS SONG IS GREAT WITHOUT "ALLELUYA" EVERY LITTLE WHILE... <_< ...IMO, THEY CAN DO WAY BETTER...

DO SOMETHING LIKE SANTAS LITTLE WORK SHOP...SEXY AND CUTE LITTLE ELVES...BABY DOLLS..ect...

I DONT KNOW...JUST CHANGE IT UP...

JUST SOMETHING WHERE THEY CANT STICK A DAMN CHOIR IN IT...