Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Hmmm so true Pheno: Shes playing the whole skinny girl saying "I'm so fat" thing. Shows shes got some insecurities wanted people to tell her shes not. Its too bad she can't see shes got a wonderful curvey body :)

All the girls have this kind of feelings and insecurities, even when they're skinny. In her situation is even more complicated because she's got a hard pression over her to have a skinny body. So i believe that she cares and gives even more attention to that and that her insecurities sometimes may be bigger than in the other girls.

Barbara is just gorgeous like she is and she's got an awesome curvey body! I hope she stays like that.

As noted above, almost all women and men for that matter have insecurities about there body at one time or another. What worries me a fair bit here is the fact that Barbara is in the fashion industry which will only compound those insecurities to elevated extremes. I truly hope she gains some much needed prospective and NOT go the SKINNY route. Her delicate curves and sensual body already do VS so much justice. Heck, there's a reason why they chose her to wear the VICTORIA'S SECRET DESIGNER COLLECTION...and jeez did she look absolutely sexy and down right unbelievable in those :drool: