Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thanks for the better quality-that shot is stunning! Barbara is said to resemble Natalia Vodianova, but for me she is absolutely unique and gorgeous! Please, Barbara stay the way you are and don`t loose any weight- your body is absolutely delicious!

I just read this yesterday too. To me she looks nothing like Natalia nor does she remind me of her in anyway. But that shot of her from the VS commercial by Russell James... she is flawless.

She's getting better and better as the year goes on. I love that Russell James shot. She is so....wonderful in that shot.

I love the dark hair framing her bright blue eyes, and her full lips. Her expression exudes confidence, sensual, and...well, I could go on with all sorts of words, but I think y'all get the idea.

It is damn near perfection. A great shot. It's sexy without it being overt or in your face. May Barbara NEVER become a bobble head with breasts. (points if you get that reference)

I hope she will stay the way she is with her curves and would not become skinny because of the Vs show

Thanks for those. Can you please tell me when/where/what the final GIF is from??? She looks amazing.

Do you know what designer the dress is made by??

I hope she will stay the way she is with her curves and would not become skinny because of the Vs show

Do you know what designer the dress is made by??

Emanuel Ungaro S/S 2011 Paris!

post-61608-0-20783500-1343446953_thumb.j