Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

post-54896-0-1446058063-65846_thumb.png

:drool: GORGEOUS!!!!

Barbara looks so young.. sometimes TOO young, but she is stunning. Someone tell me why I see at least one person daily who somewhere writes something about how they don't like Barbara's smile. Is it that bad? Pictures anyone?

Barbara looks so young.. sometimes TOO young, but she is stunning. Someone tell me why I see at least one person daily who somewhere writes something about how they don't like Barbara's smile. Is it that bad? Pictures anyone?

I think people say it because she doesn't have the perfect teeth... But just look at Lara Stone or Kate Moss who smiles kinda weird at least for my taste.

They only speak to criticize something because honestly is not that bad... Just look at this cutie

post-51835-0-1446058064-78297_thumb.jpg post-51835-0-1446058064-80606_thumb.jpg post-51835-0-1446058064-83652_thumb.jpg post-51835-0-1446058064-86868_thumb.jpg

^ I'm also in agreement with the above to a certain extent. Babs teeth are as NATURALY straight and white as they possibly can be. Most of the reasons I've heard from others as to why they don't like her smile is the teeth to gum ratio and the very small but noticeable gaps thru out her teeth and the fact they aren't bleached white to the point of emitting light themselves. The bottom pic sort of depicts what I'm talking about. I can honestly see to a certain extent what these people are talking about. She might not have that perfect Colgate smile but nevertheless a wonderful smile she has to capture a moment that speaks a thousand words.

post-21861-0-1446058065-48728_thumb.jpg

Seeing a woman as a "ratio"??? "the teeth to gum ratio" :| Really? Then what? Her uterus is a bit to low compares to the width of her hips? Why a woman should be a perfect "ratio" when even mother nature is unable to do something absolutely parallel or straight?

:rofl:

Kiki, how can you say such thing when you know that the sole fact that adriana llama exists is an unquestionable evidence that mother nature CAN get something absolutely perfect??!

not sure if this has been shared before (says it was posted June 20...) enjoy :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsB6GTppxMg

She is priceless here - what an attitude, love it :laugh:

Seeing a woman as a "ratio"??? "the teeth to gum ratio" :| Really? Then what? Her uterus is a bit to low compares to the width of her hips?

post-51835-0-1446058066-04378_thumb.gif

Who cares anyway???... editorial models rarely smile, rather NEVER.

...besides if the mother nature had to choose between smile and eyes, chose very well :thumbsup: