Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thumbs

Don't get me wrong... of course will be nice to see her being well know :yes:... but it's also frustrating at least for me, to see how the girls of Vs only model victoria secret clothes, and only make VS catalogs, and only promote swimsuits and fragrances of VS. :(

But of course if that is something she decides to do... I will be happy to see her because she would stand with that unique brunette beauty among the so many blondes they have.

The generosity of this women's beauty never ceases to amaze me. Even though I know all the other women at VS sport the same mainline of lingerie as Barbara does...the second it's on Barbara's delicate soft curves, it's as if we're looking at an entirely different line of seductively enhanced lingerie.

I must admit that although at first I was excited for her to become a Victoria Secret angel... Now that I see her career take off as high, with all these advertising campaigns, contracts and magazine editorials I'm changing my mind ... Why settle with just being a Victora Secret model?...With all these standards of skinny girls and large breasts that clearly don't go with her.

This post makes no sense. At all.

I must admit that although at first I was excited for her to become a Victoria Secret angel... Now that I see her career take off as high, with all these advertising campaigns, contracts and magazine editorials I'm changing my mind ... Why settle with just being a Victora Secret model?...With all these standards of skinny girls and large breasts that clearly don't go with her.

This post makes no sense. At all.

First post by princess, makes a lot of sense

your post?

waste of BZ server.