Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara Palvin is slowly bringing back that elegant, sultry look VS was in desperate need for...now I'm really hoping she walks for VSFS or else I shall be throwing a bitch fit.

i've finally ventured into this thread and after going through a bunch of backpages i can 100% agree! :thumbsup: she's won me over.

as long as VS doesn't ruin her we won't have any problems :lullaby: (also i just really wanted to use that emoticon xD)

Let's hope that VS doesn't ruin her body, like they've done for so many others.

(I remember when some of the favorites today were curvier and sexier- and then comes the rail thin, bony and no waist 'look' that someone deemed was sexier than curves in VS, and all the new kids get to go on bad diets and dangerous work outs to change their body shape to fit the 'new sexy'.)

Ok, I'm off that soapbox, so I'll end by saying Barbara looks stunning and dare I say it? Angelic in some of those shots. The white gowns remind me of Princess Grace Kelly for some reason.

I must admit that although at first I was excited for her to become a Victoria Secret angel... Now that I see her career take off as high, with all these advertising campaigns, contracts and magazine editorials I'm changing my mind ... Why settle with just being a Victora Secret model?...With all these standards of skinny girls and large breasts that clearly don't go with her.

I must admit that although at first I was excited for her to become a Victoria Secret angel... Now that I see her career take off as high, with all these advertising campaigns, contracts and magazine editorials I'm changing my mind ... Why settle with just being a Victora Secret model?...With all these standards of skinny girls and large breasts that clearly don't go with her.

Um steady money and work, knowing where you paycheck will come from, the added exposure of it, the list could go on for days

I guess comparing it with other models that also make editorials, advertising campaigns, actually fashion catwalks, the list could also go on.

yes but you said why settle go look at the top earning models, most are or were in VS, so its not settling if you pick the best paid, most well known option

It's really a discussion that could go on for days. VS has plenty of pros and cons, the biggest pro is obviously the exposure it provides. Staying specific to Barbara though, if being the best paid and most well known comes at the price of compromising her unique, sultry, sexy look then is it really worth it? yes we as fans want to see her be successful, but we also don't want to see her uniqueness "ruined" by VS.

EDIT: that's not to say she can't be in VS, remain unchanged, and still be super successful. I think that would be the dream scenario. but for me at least when I think about her working for VS, the above reason would be why i'm cautious.