Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

If yall dislike Barbara so much then GTFA from her goddamn thread? Constructive criticism is one thing, but just coming to express how average/fat/unpretty you think she is, is just coming here to get people mad and get shit thrown at you.

I think she looks great in the video. Not loving the picture because too much photoshop, but that's typical SI.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

If yall dislike Barbara so much then GTFA from her goddamn thread? Constructive criticism is one thing, but just coming to express how average/fat/unpretty you think she is, is just coming here to get people mad and get shit thrown at you.

I think she looks great in the video. Not loving the picture because too much photoshop, but that's typical SI.

:hug: I <3 Clauds a lot  :hug: 

@Limerlight I've just had enough of idiots going to a model's thread just to talk shit about them. Clearly some people have way too much free time on their hands, that or mental issues. I just don't get it :cry: 

"ZOMG I think she is xyzinsults but i'm still taking the time to come here to look at her work because i'm an idiot and I have nothing better to do with my time".

I like Barbara, she is so gorgeous and beautiful, but this work of SI, isn't her best. 

I think she most lose some weight or make excersise for that kind of shoots; and Improve her poses, she is always playing with her hair, not modeling from head to feets. Just my opinion. [Sorry for my bad english].

8 minutes ago, barbellous said:

I like Barbara, she is so gorgeous and beautiful, but this work of SI, isn't her best. 

I think she most lose some weight or make excersise for that kind of shoots; and Improve her poses, she is always playing with her hair, not modeling from head to feets. Just my opinion. [Sorry for my bad english].

I think her body looks great and I appreciate SI having different kinds of girls. I don't think she should lose weight at all or get toned, not every woman on earth needs to have a six pack or a stone hard stomach :idk: 

I do agree about her posing tho, from the video seems like she didn't get too creative

Okay,i see alot of people twisting my words here;

Did i ever say she is ugly or something?

I clearly said she could be one of the most influential models/personalities. She could be like a new Riri behavior wise.

But her FANBASE  doesnt allow her. Therefor her image still remains the same;the princess who got lost in the industry.

They want her to be a picture perfect princess for their teenage stars like Justin etc...(not accusing yall)

And this forces her to create a new her,that is a rolemodel to these fans. Which obv isnt working out(dont be a denial).

She is so damn beautiful and i know she is smart(her study choices and the fact that she has actually seen the world). So i know she could give very interesting interviews,

but she cant do this due to her fans. She wants to look like the cool average teenager.

If she had done the act right,no problem. But its really not working for her lmao

Her interviews are real cringe most of the times,and it looks like she either forces her jokes or studies them.

I bet if she was herself(like a few interviews ive seen her) she'd gain more traction and attention from a world wide stage.

When did she look the most gorgeous? Cannes

Why? Cause the white dress perfectly fitted her curves and she actually looked sexy,daring and very bad.

There are other pics where she looks,very good cause they actually accentuate who she is.

Although i have to admit,she has made some bad fashion choices lmao

But none the less, i didnt throw rocks nor stones nor hate.

I gave some advice and trust me,ive seen girls change for the better

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

@Limerlight I've just had enough of idiots going to a model's thread just to talk shit about them. Clearly some people have way too much free time on their hands, that or mental issues. I just don't get it :cry: 

"ZOMG I think she is xyzinsults but i'm still taking the time to come here to look at her work because i'm an idiot and I have nothing better to do with my time".

1)read above

2) i dont have mental issues nor anything than you claimed. It just dawned on me how much potential is getting wasted pure cause of her fanbase,which leads to her immature and often cringe-worthy actions

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I think her body looks great and I appreciate SI having different kinds of girls. I don't think she should lose weight at all or get toned, not every woman on earth needs to have a six pack or a stone hard stomach :idk: 

+1