Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

12 hours ago, alexandra23 said:

I've noticed this about her from day one. Not many models are like that - better in photos than live - but she definitely is.

Yeah but she is so damn lucky that her sex appeal is just 10/10.

My fav photoshoot of her is i guess the Black Magazine one tbh

But im not gonna bother anymore,people been twisting my word around here. Theyre either blind or just ignorant.

Alot of potential gone lost due to fanbase and image

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

If yall dislike Barbara so much then GTFA from her goddamn thread? Constructive criticism is one thing, but just coming to express how average/fat/unpretty you think she is, is just coming here to get people mad and get shit thrown at you.

I think she looks great in the video. Not loving the picture because too much photoshop, but that's typical SI.

11 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Her body is looking amazing and we still have people saying she needs to lose weight?

:dead_horse:

Amen !!! :thumbs_up:

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

I think her body looks great and I appreciate SI having different kinds of girls. I don't think she should lose weight at all or get toned, not every woman on earth needs to have a six pack or a stone hard stomach :idk: 

I strongly agree! And Barbara is not the first rookie in SI history to be untoned in her first SI shoot (which, btw, I don't think it's untoned. I like her body for this reason and because it still makes her looking like a "normal" girl and not a top model with a body that everyone dreams of (well, I dream of having a body like hers, though :rofl: ))

Then I read about that bikini brand that complains about Barbara. Well, they ONLY have to thank SI for promoting their bikini (which, btw, I find awful) even if it's on Barbara and well, for being an awful bikini I think Barbara is wearing it very well.

@lostdiadem

Yeah, my first reaction was “Get over yourself!” when I read that some swimsuit designers are not happy with how Barbara’s body looks. I don’t know if the designer of the orange bikini was the one complaining but my thought is that any designer is lucky to have their swimsuit featured by SI. There are literally hundreds of bikinis that SI has for photo shoots but only a select few are pictured on a model (let alone get in the magazine). And I’d say that having Barbara wear one of your designs is fortunate because she is one of the most popular models in the issue so whatever she wears is going to get more exposure.

@Clauds

Good call! Loved Alyssa Miller and Nina Agdal being SI besties. Barbara and Nina’s silly personalities could match very well.

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@lostdiadem

Yeah, my first reaction was “Get over yourself!” when I read that some swimsuit designers are not happy with how Barbara’s body looks. I don’t know if the designer of the orange bikini was the one complaining but my thought is that any designer is lucky to have their swimsuit featured by SI. There are literally hundreds of bikinis that SI has for photo shoots but only a select few are pictured on a model (let alone get in the magazine). And I’d say that having Barbara wear one of your designs is fortunate because she is one of the most popular models in the issue so whatever she wears is going to get more exposure.

Exactly! That's what I was saying written in a better English! :rofl:

Honestly those designers can go and DIAF, some of those bikinis are some of the ugliest shit i've ever seen. THEY are lucky Barbara (and the rest of the models) agreed to wear their unflattering crap.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

THEY are lucky Barbara (and the rest of the models) agreed to wear their unflattering crap.

I always wondered about that. Do models get any say so whatsoever about bikinis they get? Like are they allowed to say no if they really hate a certain one, or is it whatever MJ says goes?

9 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I always wondered about that. Do models get any say so whatsoever about bikinis they get? Like are they allowed to say no if they really hate a certain one, or is it whatever MJ says goes?

Maybe but If they complain they may look like bitches and not get called again so they may just wear the crap MJ throws at them to keep them happy.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm just so ready for Nina and Barbara to meet, become bffs and start posting the dumbest/funniest best shit on Instagram. The gods need to hear me on this one :cry:  

and both love to drink... omg that would be dangerous tho

1 hour ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Maybe but If they complain they may look like bitches and not get called again so they may just wear the crap MJ throws at them to keep them happy.

Actually no, they can't. They can try and ask but it's the staff's decision.
Not only is it the ugliest, but it's also the least sexy, imo. :rofl: