Bellazon

Favorite VS and SI model?

moiselles

Who is your favorite busty Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated model?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite busty Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated model?

• Laetitia Casta
    • Heidi Klum
    • Tyra Banks

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant believe Tyra's getting killed here. If this is supposed to be old school then she should have more than 13 votes. I mean, I was a little kid when she first came out and I had the hotts for her like you wouldnt believe. Actually I just noticed she was the one who got me into models.

I cant believe Tyra's getting killed here. If this is supposed to be old school then she should have more than 13 votes. I mean, I was a little kid when she first came out and I had the hotts for her like you wouldnt believe. Actually I just noticed she was the one who got me into models.

Yes, I agree in that :cry: Tyra really deserves more than 13 votes, she was one of the really big supermodels and is simply amazing...

And she was the one who got me into models as well^^

This is sort of hard seeing as i love all three but i have to go with LC. That woman is just wow. She's stunning.

Heidi is beautiful but i like LC body more than hers.

Tyra I LOVE! But LC gives off this aura of 'heavenlyness' that no one can pull off as well as her.

(But as always.....if i were to choose anybody...Ana all the way! *waved Ana flag*)

I think its crazy how shes probably the most well known supermodel in the world and on this forum she gets no recognition.

no offence but you live in the USA, Tyra is american and she worked for Victoria's Secret so no wonder that YOU or any other american know her BUT the world isn't just about the USA and i'm sure most ppl anywhere else dunno who Tyra is. I don't think she's the most well known supermodel in the world AT ALL, but that's just my view :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

I think its crazy how shes probably the most well known supermodel in the world and on this forum she gets no recognition.

no offence but you live in the USA, Tyra is american and she worked for Victoria's Secret so no wonder that YOU or any other american know her BUT the world isn't just about the USA and i'm sure most ppl anywhere else dunno who Tyra is. I don't think she's the most well known supermodel in the world AT ALL, but that's just my view :whistle:

i just can't agree... (didn't i say that once yet? Oo) Here in Germany she's probably the best known black model (although lots of ppl know Naomi as well, but that only b/c she's this aggressive girl who beats everyone :p ) and many ppl recognize here as soon they see here...