Bellazon

Favorite VS and SI model?

moiselles

Who is your favorite busty Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated model?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite busty Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated model?

• Laetitia Casta
    • Heidi Klum
    • Tyra Banks

I think its crazy how shes probably the most well known supermodel in the world and on this forum she gets no recognition.

no offence but you live in the USA, Tyra is american and she worked for Victoria's Secret so no wonder that YOU or any other american know her BUT the world isn't just about the USA and i'm sure most ppl anywhere else dunno who Tyra is. I don't think she's the most well known supermodel in the world AT ALL, but that's just my view :whistle:

i just can't agree... (didn't i say that once yet? Oo) Here in Germany she's probably the best known black model (although lots of ppl know Naomi as well, but that only b/c she's this aggressive girl who beats everyone :p ) and many ppl recognize here as soon they see here...

Hm..I don't think it's a question of exposure, but rather who is the FAVORITE. I'm sure alot of ppl here like Tyra and she would be a good choice--IF Laetitia WASN'T in the poll. Laetitia is in my mind, the only model that I think has universal, no questions asked appeal. She has this "heavenly" aura about her and when I try real hard to find something negative to say about her, I just can't. But take that with a grain of salt b/c I don't know much about her personal life. To me, Laetitia would prolly always be the most memorable.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...