Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

5 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

This video is new to me, I remember to have seen pics of this award, but not a video. 

This look of him. It's like seeing young Leo slowly transforming into old adult Leo. I remember myself at age 16 having some trouble with that changing look. I wasn't ready for the more grown up look at this point LOL

I remember too how relieved I was when I saw the first set pics of CMIYC Leo being back in all his baby face glory :D

747971043849819d091eddb1be2497b70d3346f6

5 hours ago, Leo lover said:

Donno about you but this adorable pic of Leo is completely new to me🥰❤❤❤https://www.instagram.com/p/CRel270sF_3/?utm_medium=copy_link

BIG THANKS to everyone who shared updares😘🌹

I’ve seen the real pic, but not this photoshopped one. I remember the article that went with it talked about how they walked around Leo’s yard trying to find the perfect spot to take the pic and how at first they thought they were at the wrong house when they drove up because they could hear kids playing outside and everything seemed so normal. Love it! ❤️ 

A8A1B3A2-0E1B-40CE-93BB-DD3E941465BA.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

I’ve seen the real pic, but not this photoshopped one. I remember the article that went with it talked about how they walked around Leo’s yard trying to find the perfect spot to take the pic and how at first they thought they were at the wrong house when they drove up because they could hear kids playing outside and everything seemed so normal. Love it! ❤️ 

A8A1B3A2-0E1B-40CE-93BB-DD3E941465BA.jpeg

That was cute. I always imagine Leo as a wonderful dad if he ever gets to have children. That kind of dad that is easy to wrap around your finger as a child because he would do anything for them. 🙃 

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

This look of him. It's like seeing young Leo slowly transforming into old adult Leo. I remember myself at age 16 having some trouble with that changing look. I wasn't ready for the more grown up look at this point LOL

I had quite the opposite reaction; I was ready to jump him :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone: because he looked so grown and sexy! 

Thanks Jade, Mirella, ox, Leo lover, Barbie and Sugarwater for the latest news!

On 7/17/2021 at 9:03 PM, Mirella said:

Leo (...) is surrounded by people who aren't as great as he is.

I remember George Clooney saying something similiar now I'm wondering is that something good or bad.... back then I thought Clooney is just talking crap honestly. Any thoughts?

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a25952/george-clooney-interview-1213/

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

I remember George Clooney saying something similiar now I'm wondering is that something good or bad.... back then I thought Clooney is just talking crap honestly. Any thoughts?

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a25952/george-clooney-interview-1213/

"And the discrepancy between their game and how they talked about their game made me think of how important it is to have someone in your life to tell you what's what. I'm not sure if Leo has someone like that."

Do you mean this? 

The people around me tell me the truth even if I don't want to hear it. They tell it even if it isn't beneficial for them in any way. Advice is given because it is the right thing to do. 

Those kinds of people are hard to find and also keep if you are not in the same mindset. 

With the risk of stepping on everyone's toe now. 🙃 Leo hasn't been the type of person that goes along well with people that tell the truth and therefore it reflects on his environment. The people he listens to and hangs with. 

All talk and nothing to show for is what I would call this phenomenon. 

Sometimes if feels like how many times they even travel far away they never mentally leave Hollywood. It eventually becomes a small place to exist in. 

With that said: I love and adore Leo more than anything. He is amazing in all the right ways. This is just my opinion, and probably Clooney's, and not everyone agrees with me. And that is ok. ❤

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

I’m a US size 10. Why can’t they include size 10 people?! Arrrgg! It’s always 8 and below. ☹️

July 19, 2021

Male & Female Rodeo Fans 
Needed for Major Feature Film 

Male and female Rodeo fans are needed in scenes filming July 29for a major motion picture, currently filming in northern Oklahoma. The film takes place in the1920s, and the scenes are looking specifically for men and women who seem comfortable around horses, livestock and stockyards/rodeo arenas.

Since the film has a period look, anyone submitting cannot have contemporary hair styles. Hair must be natural color--no dyes or highlights. Facial hair on men is a plus, but not required. However, men with facial hair or longer hair must be willing to have it altered to match 1920s styles.

Due to authentic period costumes used in the film, women should be a dress size 8 or below. Men should be a suit size 48 or below, with waist size of 38 or smaller.

Filming will be in either Pawhuska, Fairfax or other areas in Osage County, OK.

^Yeah I've heard the same about Maguire... and Emile Hirsch and Kevin Connolly. Personally I never liked the attitude of Bars family that much nor Bar itself. 

On the other hand I heard nothing but good things about his long time pal Vinny Laresca. Just to say something positive too 🙂

9 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Yeah I've heard the same about Maguire... and Emile Hirsch and Kevin Connolly. Personally I never liked the attitude of Bars family that much nor Bar itself. 

On the other hand I heard nothing but good things about his long time pal Vinny Laresca. Just to say something positive too 🙂

8JW2AVHSX7wXPUZXhz.thumb.gif.2e9f944fab50d69db8e08baebed40cf9.gif

Leo is a very generous man that wants to share his spot with other people. A "come and stand here next to me" mindset.

He however hasn't been the best judge of character to who wouldn't use him for that fine quality of his. It is safe to say that no one will ever reach the kind of success Leo has been given and also worked hard for. It is important to have an environment that can handle that without acting on all the feelings that go with it. Like jealousy or spitefulness. While being a friend.

Many of them have been around since Leo was twenty-something if not younger. 

Who figures that out when you are at that age and have all the money in the world to do whatever you want? And you usually don't change that much so it becomes a repeating cycle.

I also like Vinny for some reason I can't put my finger on. Also Chuck and of course Lukas. 🙃 

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

I also like Vinny for some reason I can't put my finger on. Also Chuck and of course Lukas. 🙃 

Same. Lukas is my favorite of Leo's friends and I don't know why 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

21 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

17 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

I had quite the opposite reaction; I was ready to jump him :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone: because he looked so grown and sexy! 

Speaking of this I always prefer 30-40yrs Leo to 20yrs Leo. 20yrs old Leo is beautiful and boyishly adorable, but 30-40yrs old Leo have that genuine sexual attractivness of grown experienced man🥵

Just my opinion