Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

15 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I always thought her baby's father is Billy. Was I right or wrong? 

Since Scorsese isn't really giving us an straight answer to that question it's probably on the viewer to decide? Even though he's giving some hints Billy could be the father ... like Matt Damons character having ED issues LOL

More thoughts about it:

https://movies.stackexchange.com/questions/75419/whose-baby-was-it

This is the strongest hint for me Billy being the true father:

Everyone seems to forget when Billy (DiCaprio) gave her the copy of the same tape he sent to Colin (Damon), she (Madolyn) wanted to tell him something but hesitated and he told her to wait 2 weeks. Also after Madolyn heard the tape she stormed into the room saying "and I thought I was the liar" she had already given Colin the ultrasound picture. So, it had to be Costigan's (my opinion).

Damn now I want to rewatch the movie :p

6 hours ago, Mirella said:

The "Travel and lodging are not provided" part. Understandable but I wonder how easy it is to find somewhere to stay in the neighborhood with that many people working in the production. Reminds me of when you live in a small town that is the "hot spot" during an event or like summer vacation and you can't get a seat anywhere. 

Probably not easy at all. There is extremely limited lodging in Pawhuska and Bartlesville during regular times and as far as I've been told all of that lodging has been taken by cast and crew of the movie. It appears that most of the extras live in and around the area, or have family that live in and around the area, so that's where they stay. If they are not in that category, then they would probably be staying in Tulsa. I have not been chosen as an extra, but if I had been, I would probably stay in Tulsa which is where all of my family and majority of my friends live. One of my friends since childhood lives in Tulsa and contacted me a few weeks ago to confirm that Robert DeNiro has rented a house in her neighborhood. This is certain, because the house he rented is owned by a good friend (and neighbor) of hers. The house was up for sale and DeNiro paid big bucks for this owner to temporarily let him use it. Apparently, the owner was living there until they got the offer from DeNiro and moved out early to let him use it during filming. This same friend also informed me that they are 90% sure that Dicaprio is also staying at a house that was up for sale in this same Tulsa neighborhood. He may or may not have been staying in Bartlesville for a time, and he may or may not still be there. However, with increased threats and an increase in the need for security, he may have moved to this Tulsa neighborhood. It's probably more secure than anything in Bartlesville or Pawhuska. This neighborhood is upscale and is a gated community with security guards at the entrances 24/7. They can probably protect him better there. When I've seen these pictures of Dicaprio out and about in Tulsa, I can't help muttering to myself, "What are you doing? Please stay safe. Please let your body guard be there with you." I'm sure he knows what he's doing, but I also know the mindset of people in Oklahoma better than he does and it scares me.  

56 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

When I've seen these pictures of Dicaprio out and about in Tulsa, I can't help muttering to myself, "What are you doing? Please stay safe. Please let your body guard be there with you." I'm sure he knows what he's doing, but I also know the mindset of people in Oklahoma better than he does and it scares me.  

What are you implying? Do you think they would try to hurt him? 😲

I mean of course you can find crazy people everywhere especially when you have a famous face like Leo. But still I think it's always something different to meet someone in person (in flesh and blood) who's not that different as yourself in the end of the day as to see someone super famous so far away you can easily say the worst things about that person with no consequences (like so many haters in the internet). I bet not even half of them had the guts saying the sh!t they write about Leo straight into his face. Of course sometimes just one crazy is enough to cause harm.

29 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

What are you implying? Do you think they would try to hurt him? 😲

I mean of course you can find crazy people everywhere especially when you have a famous face like Leo. But still I think it's always something different to meet someone in person (in flesh and blood) who's not that different as yourself in the end of the day as to see someone super famous so far away you can easily say the worst things about that person with no consequences (like so many haters in the internet). I bet not even half of them had the guts talking the sh!t they write about him straight into his face. Of course sometimes just one crazy is enough to cause harm.

I would hope not. Most people here would not hurt anybody, and are fine with “Hollywood” being here. However, the political climate in USA is shaky right now. People kill others just for being asked to put a mask on. Also, I may be a bit dramatic due to being a psychologist who specializes in trauma. I deal with the darkest parts of humanity on a daily basis. That tends to affect a person. 

1 hour ago, Sugarwater said:

Probably not easy at all. There is extremely limited lodging in Pawhuska and Bartlesville during regular times and as far as I've been told all of that lodging has been taken by cast and crew of the movie. It appears that most of the extras live in and around the area, or have family that live in and around the area, so that's where they stay. If they are not in that category, then they would probably be staying in Tulsa. I have not been chosen as an extra, but if I had been, I would probably stay in Tulsa which is where all of my family and majority of my friends live. One of my friends since childhood lives in Tulsa and contacted me a few weeks ago to confirm that Robert DeNiro has rented a house in her neighborhood. This is certain, because the house he rented is owned by a good friend (and neighbor) of hers. The house was up for sale and DeNiro paid big bucks for this owner to temporarily let him use it. Apparently, the owner was living there until they got the offer from DeNiro and moved out early to let him use it during filming. This same friend also informed me that they are 90% sure that Dicaprio is also staying at a house that was up for sale in this same Tulsa neighborhood. He may or may not have been staying in Bartlesville for a time, and he may or may not still be there. However, with increased threats and an increase in the need for security, he may have moved to this Tulsa neighborhood. It's probably more secure than anything in Bartlesville or Pawhuska. This neighborhood is upscale and is a gated community with security guards at the entrances 24/7. They can probably protect him better there. When I've seen these pictures of Dicaprio out and about in Tulsa, I can't help muttering to myself, "What are you doing? Please stay safe. Please let your bodyguard be there with you." I'm sure he knows what he's doing, but I also know the mindset of people in Oklahoma better than he does and it scares me.  

I agree with you. I have experienced people's detective skills online when it comes to Leo. It is equally impressive and frightening how you can figure out where he is just by a few clues. 

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

July 14, 2021

Additional Background Performers Announced for Major Feature Film 

Additional background roles have been listed for a major feature film, now filming in Oklahoma. The film takes place in 1920s Oklahoma. 

Since the film has a period look, anyone submitting cannot have contemporary hair styles. Hair must be natural color--no dyes or highlights. Facial hair on men is a plus, but not required. However, men with facial hair or longer har must be willing to have it altered to match 1920s styles.

Due to authentic period costumes used in the film, women should be a dress size 8 or below. Men should be a suit size 48 or below, with waist size of 38 or smaller.

Filming will be in either Pawhuska, Fairfax or other areas in Osage County, OK.

Those submitting must be able to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK several days and even more than a week prior to filming dates.

BREAKDOWN OF ROLES
All shoot dates are approximate. The schedule may change due to weather, location availability, actor schedules or other factors. Do not submit if you do not have at least a little flexibility Monday - Friday.

FILMING JULY 26

MASONS - Caucasian men, 35-75. These are business and professional looks.

FILMING JULY 29

STOCK SHOW ATTENDEES - Males, 18-65. They work a stock show, so these are farmer, rancher, cattle and cowboy looks.

STOCK SHOW GIRLS - Females, 18-30. These women have western looks. They are not strangers around horses, cattle, ranches or stock shows.

DOCTORS - Males, 35-55. Clean, professional looks. (Mustaches are ok).

NURSES - Females, 25-55.

FILMING JULY 30

RANCH HANDS - Males, 18-60. Need to look like they are comfortable around horses and cattle.

FILMING JULY 31, AUGUST 5-6 (Filming takes place after dark)
(Must be available all 3 days)

NEIGHBORS - Men and Women, 18-75. 

FIREMEN - Men, 25-65. Actual firemen preferred.

EMT - Men, 25-60. Actual EMT personnel preferred.

FILMING AUGUST 2-4
(Must be available all three days)

GUARDS - Males, 30-55. These guys work in the prison. They don't have to be beefy, but they need to look like they take no guff.

PRISONERS - Males, 21-75. These hardened criminals are rotting away in prison.

Looks like KOTFM will be 96 day shoot 

According to crew member they were up to Day 48 and half way done on July 1st

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQypqIQrDfe/

Jade

Yes, I , also , think Vera was pregnant with Billy's baby  👍

Tks , for all the pix, of the so sexy Billy Costigan :drool: 

Also, tks, for news that Leo's   documentary Fin has been well received

ANOTHER CASTING CALL 

July 14, 2021

Shady Men Needed 
Tuesday for Major Film 
Must Be Able to Attend Costume Fitting This Week In Bartlesville, OK

Shady-looking, nefarious men are needed this Tuesday, July 20, to appear in scenes in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The men must be able to attend a costume fitting this week in Bartlesville, OK.

These men will play shady guys in the 1920s. 

Since the film has a period look, anyone submitting cannot have contemporary hair styles. Hair must be natural color--no dyes or highlights. Facial hair on men is a plus, but not required. However, men with facial hair or longer hair must be willing to have it altered to match 1920s styles.

Filming will be in Pawhuska, OK.

Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.

Pay for the fitting is $40, to include pre-engagement Covid testing.

Travel and lodging are not provided.

Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status.

BREAKDOWN OF ROLES

SHADY MEN - Male, 21-60. These guys are pretty rough around the edges, and a little rowdy, and they like it that way. They may not be big and burly, but they have seen hard times and have fought their way through them, making it the best they can.

4 hours ago, Sugarwater said:
FILMING JULY 31, AUGUST 5-6 (Filming takes place after dark)
(Must be available all 3 days)

NEIGHBORS - Men and Women, 18-75. 

FIREMEN - Men, 25-65. Actual firemen preferred.

EMT - Men, 25-60. Actual EMT personnel preferred.

Possible Spoiler 

Does anyone else think this might be when they blow up the house?

^Where is the function where you can hide some context in the forum? I want it back!!!! Now I read the spoiler by accident 😭

I remember J. Cameron talking about those parallels but until now I wasn't aware they're this obvious... never seen "A Night to Remember" could be one reason :D Looks pretty amazing for such an old film.

44411c0f6168ce28091bf485a2a284df09e2dee6

5e05bc3b01277f5305611eea475bfe37d9d0597a

89b35294710325e466b211e2685cee7173621e7f

ec0ad3bd66ff68a14fbb190f690b2b0a0d793c27

87a681624a8cd93c913594a2998bfd5f736a662d

f1bb7df89209603f4075e6fc60a6dd921104ddb6

c1684e2b8bf3a87173ee2869beb4fed51d0358a9

ecbf935e1b10779c11263c6e9971dc6d16055add

4b1caa4c17dff0dcfca58e9b2517afe7c90159f7

e3fbb5dcb773ce89843b3ab61fbb0b862dc708eb

A Night To Remember (1958) dir. Roy Ward Baker | Titanic (1997) dir. James Cameron

(aka James Cameron paying homage to the film that is said to have  inspired him to make a Titanic film of his own)

Source

^It's called private content means you have to login aka being a member to view such posts. Since the latest forum udpate it's marked in pink (while the hiding function is gone sadly). I can't really figure out when or why a post comes into this private modus. I thought it happens when I wrote words like sex, fuck and shit but since I see this post normal it must be something different.