Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

They must be having a hard time getting people for this. This is the second time there has been a call for this.

July 21, 2021

Women to Play 1920's Prostitutes 
Needed for Major Feature Film 

Women aged 21-40 are needed to play prostitutes in a 1920's Oklahoma speakeasy in a major feature film, now shooting in Oklahoma. 

The women need to wear a dress size 6 or less.

There is no specific date for filming. It will happen one day, sometime between August 2 and September 8. Filming will be on a weekday in Pawhuska, OK. This means the women applying must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to attend filming with only a day or two's notice.

The women will be required to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK sometime in advance of filming.

Since the film has a period look, anyone submitting cannot have contemporary hair styles. Hair must be natural color--no dyes or highlights.

The women cannot have visible tattoos.

2 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

They must be having a hard time getting people for this. This is the second time there has been a call for this.

July 21, 2021

Women to Play 1920's Prostitutes 
Needed for Major Feature Film 

Women aged 21-40 are needed to play prostitutes in a 1920's Oklahoma speakeasy in a major feature film, now shooting in Oklahoma. 

The women need to wear a dress size 6 or less.

There is no specific date for filming. It will happen one day, sometime between August 2 and September 8. Filming will be on a weekday in Pawhuska, OK. This means the women applying must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to attend filming with only a day or two's notice.

The women will be required to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK sometime in advance of filming.

Since the film has a period look, anyone submitting cannot have contemporary hair styles. Hair must be natural color--no dyes or highlights.

The women cannot have visible tattoos.

I would do it but I'm no where near Oklahoma and would be a size 10-12 ;).

I am stuck reading people's comments and once in a while, you find an informative or thoughtful line of words. 

"He’s probably never really going to experience love like the rest of us because he’s lived an entire life of people treating him like he’s different. And everyone who’s worked with him seriously adores him."

Like the rest of us? Wouldn't that imply that we all experience love the same? 

Love. 

Basic knowing of feelings and actions you prefer no matter if you are different or not. 

If you google Leo and love it barely comes up anything. It is nothing he discusses or talks about and yet I kind of believe that he shows that he loves someone through intimacy. It is just something with Leo that makes love dangerous. There are no fancy words or grand gestures but more the silent agreement of clothes are going to come off. 

Love and Leo might not be for the fancy salon. 

9vzsVvke0fPAQ.gif.c235a2e36eb091a37544b8e19cea7fe9.gif

^He talked about love when he was younger actually (before Titanic when things were all different ya know).

I remember many interviews where he was talking about stuff like his first kiss with a girl (it was apparently "disgusting" LOL), what he likes about girls (no drama) and what he's into it when he's with a girl (cuddling, nose rubbing... he called it "all the cheesy stuff" or something like that), if he believes in love at first sight (no), he even talked about his girlfriend Kristen Zang back that time (he described her as "sweet" for example) and that he wants a family and kids one time. He talked marriage and that he has to know a person like 10 (or 20?) years before he even would think about that life changing step. He once said he doesn’t like it when women (or people in general) he met the first time are pretending like they would know him already.

While the Romeo & Juliet promo he talked many times about such things probably because the movie was about love. Even though I know people who would say R&J is far away from being a love story but that's another topic lmao

There were probably a lot more but that's the stuff I remember right now.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^He talked about love when he was younger actually (before Titanic when things were all different ya know).

I remember many interviews where he was talking about stuff like his first kiss with a girl (it was apparently "disgusting" LOL), what he likes about girls (no drama) and what he's into it when he's with a girl (cuddling, nose rubbing and stuff), if he believes in love at first sight (no), he even talked about his girlfriend Kristen Zang back that time (he described her as "sweet" for example) and that he wants a family and kids one time. He talked marriage and that he has to know a person like 10 (or 20?) years before he even would think about that life changing step. He once said he doesn’t like it when women (or people in general) he met the first time are pretending like they would know him already.

While the Romeo & Juliet promo he talked many times about such things probably because the movie was about love. Even though I know people who would say R&J is far away from being a love story but that's another topic lmao

There were probably a lot more but that's the stuff I remember right now.

The Leo "before" was more expressive when it comes to a lot of things personal but kept things private. I personally miss him. 

He has this attractive blend of sweet and intensely hot. Like we cuddle after. 

If I remember correctly he even revealed he had the biggest crush on Bridget Bardot what I believe instantly :p

126004420_highres-810x1024.thumb.jpg.85e6adae054bb02d9d38cf8d1f6f0ea1.jpg

People are changing especially when they went through that amount of fame Leo did after Titanic (and how many people can say that?) I mean have you ever seen footage from the "Leo mania" time? People went nuts wherever Leo showed up and I'm not talking about just a little screaming of his name. It was truly insane and it was dangerous and it wasn't just 2 minutes of his life (it was more like 2 years). It were masses of people going crazy like literally trying to get some piece of that poor man. Of course Leo didn't feel normal anymore. How could he? That he survived this time without any more damage is one of the more impressive things I've been witness of and I think he doesn't get enough credit for it. He had and still has to protect himself and to shut people out is one of his protecting mechanism I think.

If I remember correctly he even revealed he had the biggest crush on Bridget Bardot what I believe instantly :p

126004420_highres-810x1024.thumb.jpg.85e6adae054bb02d9d38cf8d1f6f0ea1.jpg

People are changing especially when they went through that amount of fame Leo did after Titanic (and how many people can say that?) I mean have you ever seen footage from the "Leo mania" time? People went nuts wherever Leo showed up and I'm not talking about just a little screaming of his name. It was truly insane and it was dangerous and it wasn't just 2 minutes of his life (it was more like 2 years). It were masses of people going crazy like literally trying to get some piece of that poor man. Of course Leo didn't feel normal anymore. How could he? That he survived this time without any more damage is one of the most impressive things I've ever been witness of and I don't think he gets enough credit for it. He had and still has to protect himself and to shut people out is one of his protecting mechanism I think.

She has gorgeous hair. I have always loved that wild mane look. As well as messing Leo's hair up and unbutton his shirt.😂 I am starting to see a pattern. It bodes well that he once said that she is attractive. 

I never paid any attention to Leo during the Titanic years, or after and missed all of it. To shut people out after an experience like that sounds normal but not healthy. If we are lucky he might unbutton his shirts more often, mess up his hair, and starts to open up. 😉 (I swear I am his stylist worst nightmare. 😂

19 minutes ago, Mirella said:

To shut people out after an experience like that sounds normal but not healthy

I don't know if I agree with that. Like the word said it's his private life so why should he talk about it? It's none of the worlds business and he owes us nothing. Honestly if I was that famous (thank god I never will) I would do it exactly the same way. I would share zero about my private sh!t with some random nosy strangers.

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I don't know if I agree with that. Like the word said it's his private life so why should he talk about it? It's none of the worlds business and he owes us nothing. Honestly if I was that famous (thank god I never will) I would do it exactly the same way. I would share zero about my private sh!t with some random nosy strangers.

Then we all can fall asleep with him watching his recent interviews or PR. 😉

CASTING CALL 

July 21, 2021

Latinx Men Needed 
for Major Feature Film 

Latinx men, aged 20-75, are needed in scenes filming July 29 for a major motion picture, currently shooting in northern Oklahoma. 

The film takes place in the1920s, and the scenes are looking specifically for Latinx men attending a livestock show.

7 hours ago, Mirella said:

Then we all can fall asleep with him watching his recent interviews or PR. 😉

Sharing private stuff for entertainment doesn't sound right for me, sry.

200.gif

@oxford25Before your latest post I thought Jesse maybe stumbled about De Niro #clumsy on set :rofl:

Sharing private stuff for entertainment doesn't sound right for me, sry.

200.gif

@oxford25Before your latest post I thought Jesse maybe stumbled about De Niro #clumsy on set :rofl:

Well I agree on that. I never said private. 🙃 If I did I take it back.

Being personal and talking private isn't the same thing even if we can interpret it that way. 

I am extremely personal. Talk about everything with everyone if I like to but not even my friends know if I have a boyfriend or not. They joke that it is a guessing game for them. "We never really know with you!"

Leo's strategy is quite the opposite. Right in your face but don't you dare ask him any questions about it because then he will shut you down. Nothing wrong with it if he likes that tho. 🙃 

2 hours ago, Mirella said:

Leo's strategy is quite the opposite. Right in your face but don't you dare ask him any questions about it because then he will shut you down. Nothing wrong with it if he likes that tho. 🙃 

How do you even know he is like that? I mean the only Leo we know (mostly) is the public version he decided to give us (after Titanic). But it's just an image.

Honestly I think he's nothing like this serious person/actor in his private environment.