Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

@Mirella this trailer isn't from netflix. It's just from some random person called "fanmade". Youtube is full of those selfmade trailers.

It was posted here already before with the same discussion btw.

Then what did Netflix release? Was it only the short clip with Leo and Jennifer standing and watching a door open? What do they call those clips? Teaser? 

I have to google the difference between those two. 🙃 I have probably missed a lot of your earlier conversations which also made me almost forget about that this movie is coming in a few months.  

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

Then what did Netflix release? Was it only the short clip with Leo and Jennifer standing and watching a door open? What do they call those clips? Teaser?

Exactly. Leo only needed seconds to convince people to watch a movie with him :p And yeah it's called teaser. But for those seconds the word snippet is probably more fitting :D

18 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New videos of Leo on set yesterday,  we see him walking into trade post building ,  and then when his SUV passes the girl's car we see him sitting in passenger seat, and then in 3rd video we see him walking back to his SUV with his face shield on 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRP4GvzFuQT/

Thanks for posting it again. I think my post may have got missed above

Always wondered if Leo ever had a thing for her because they seemed at least to be friends and she's so freaking adorable, beautiful and sexy all the same time. Plus she's pretty private and socially engaged just like him. Even I had a crush on her after Vampire Diaries and I wasn't even a big fan of her character in this show LOL

94d5bfb8a654baddd78c72ed63bcf7a222faa0d6 f6c553b96e30f72d488c0c8ace16994c1494bf96 56d318e36aaee73046863df12ff65c1e7c11ff50

36 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Just a little post for @Sugarwater and of course everyone else who has a little thing for Leo with glasses :D

Leonardo DiCaprio + glasses 🤓

tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o1_500.jpg tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o2_400.jpg tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o3_400.jpg

tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o4_250.jpg tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o5_500.jpg tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o7_400.jpg

tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o6_400.jpg tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o8_400.jpg tumblr_o84h50mVQb1r6v7e7o9_400.jpg

Source

Black & white edition

tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo1_250.jpg tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo2_250.jpg tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo4_250.jpg tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo5_250.jpg tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo6_250.jpg

tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo7_250.jpg tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo8_250.jpg tumblr_m2fn1rXvUF1qg5hdfo9_250.jpg

Source

Probably one of my all time favorite pics of him :heart: 😍:drool2:

tumblr_lj3uika3sM1qanxyso1_1280.jpg

I love this! Thank you! I especially love the ones where he's older as I think these may be true glasses.  😊

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

July 13, 2021

Speakeasy Women Needed 
Next Week for Major Film 

Women to play speakeasy barflies and hookers are needed Tuesday, July 20 to appear in scenes in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma.

The women need to fit a 0-4 dress size. Hair must be natural color--no dyes or highlights.

Filming will be in Pawhuska, OK.

A costume fitting will be later this week in Bartlesville, OK.

Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.

Pay for the fitting is $40, to include pre-engagement Covid testing.

Travel and lodging are not provided.

Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status.

BREAKDOWN OF ROLES

BARFLIES - Caucasian women, 22 - 45. These loose, flapper party girls, a little rough around the edges, have been served a little too much in the gin joint. 

HOOKER - Caucasian woman, 25-35. She works as a lady of the night, and appears scantily-clad. No visible tattoos. Arms, legs, neck and upper chest will be exposed.

10 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

July 13, 2021

Speakeasy Women Needed 
Next Week for Major Film 

Women to play speakeasy barflies and hookers are needed Tuesday, July 20 to appear in scenes in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma.

The women need to fit a 0-4 dress size. Hair must be natural color--no dyes or highlights.

Filming will be in Pawhuska, OK.

A costume fitting will be later this week in Bartlesville, OK.

Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.

Pay for the fitting is $40, to include pre-engagement Covid testing.

Travel and lodging are not provided.

Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status.

BREAKDOWN OF ROLES

BARFLIES - Caucasian women, 22 - 45. These loose, flapper party girls, a little rough around the edges, have been served a little too much in the gin joint. 

HOOKER - Caucasian woman, 25-35. She works as a lady of the night, and appears scantily-clad. No visible tattoos. Arms, legs, neck and upper chest will be exposed.

The "Travel and lodging are not provided" part. Understandable but I wonder how easy it is to find somewhere to stay in the neighborhood with that many people working in the production. Reminds me of when you live in a small town that is the "hot spot" during an event or like summer vacation and you can't get a seat anywhere. 

This is everything 😍 Haha love Drew Barrymore so much. Can they pls finally do a movie together (Poison Ivy doesn't count LOL).

Drew Barrymore Tells Leonardo DiCaprio 'You Should Be The Only Hot One' On Climate Change Post

The actress supported DiCaprio's environmentalism with a compliment

leonardo-dicaprio-drew-barrymore-1626257

Drew Barrymore is supporting renowned environmentalist Leonardo DiCaprio in his crusade against climate change, in a slightly different fashion from the norm.

On July 13, DiCaprio shared a graphic from the United Nations' climate change arm forecasting the prospective increase in global warming temperatures on earth in the near future.

The graphic illustrates the different effects global warming will have on the planet depending on the amount the earth warms by. For instance, a one degree change will see 4% mammals losing half their habitat while a 2.5 degree temperature increase will raise this figure to 41%.

In the 15 hours the post has been up, it has amassed more than 11,000 likes and more than 5,000 comments - including one from the Oscar

winner's fellow actor Barrymore.

1014919585_Screenshot2021-07-14at14-23-53leonardodicaprioistaufInstagram49mioAbonnenten.thumb.png.b328298e5b0986e7397d173af5d7b6e8.png

'You should be the only hot one, and not our planet,' Barrymore told the much-fawned over actor who has also has a historic reputation for being a ladies man too.

It seems hundreds are in agreement over the preservation of DiCaprio's hotness and not the planet's, with more than 500 people liking the 46-year-old's comment, which she later followed up with: 'Thank you for always have been the pioneer of saving our earth [sic].'

816858056_Screenshot2021-07-14at14-25-09CommentsByCelebs(commentsbycelebs)Instagram-Fotosund-Videos.thumb.png.cbb9576dbfa2f0bcbeb83a1ed581d192.png

DiCaprio has been raising awareness of the dangers for climate change for years, and even dedicated his long-awaited 2016 Oscars victory speech to rallying politicians and leaders to commit to methods to lower the impact of climate change and protect indigenous communities.

In his Instagram post, the 46-year-old Titanic star urged leaders of different countries to work together at the upcoming Climate Change conference in November to implement the landmark Paris agreement, which President Joe Biden re-joined on the USA's behalf after gaining office, as Donald Trump had previously pulled out of the accord which was first signed by Barack Obama.

Source