Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 7/8/2021 at 9:35 AM, Mirella said:

This was a nice reading.❤ I can see Leo coming on too strong while the woman liking it. It is that Scorpio vibe that makes him irresistible. That and his shirt unbuttoned. Equally 🔥

😍 the hairs on his chest and yes I would have loved seeing Rick Dalton in those swim trunks! Thanks Jade and Mirella for the articles and clips! 

Please watch this🙃 I knew Leo would be mentioned. If they would mention anyone they would mention him. Around 14 min. He then talks about Quentin's pride and joy Once upon a time in Hollywood. ❤ It became a little emotional. 

And Titanic later in the clip.😂 That movie is bigger than life.

Edited by Mirella

On 7/8/2021 at 5:28 AM, Jade Bahr said:

Just for fun and because I like the whole passionate energy part what I believe instantly without even knowing the man personally :p

I just got a chance to read this. Thanks Jade! That was fun. I hope it’s correct for him, because if it is, it sounds like he’s enjoying himself.

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

July 9, 2021

Kids Aged 5-9 Needed July 15for Major Feature Film in OK

Kids, aged 5-9, are needed July 15 to appear in scenes in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. They will play neighborhood kids, playing in the street.

Kids with contemporary haircuts and/or bleached or dyed hair cannot be considered. Hair needs to be consistency with 1920s hair styles.

Filming will be in Pawhuska or Fairfax, OK.

7 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Leo and Robert on set. Pic taken by Sherry Stinson. Just saw a picture of Sherry and realized she is the one that I was talking to when I was in Pawhuska. The one with the impressive camera and telescopic lens. 

1A014848-AB51-4840-83CC-25CFE03F7CC3.jpeg

Thanks for the pic. Love the hair. He 100% looks lilke Jack Dawson from behind 🥰

I am stuck on the Hollywood reporter and like to listen to people talking about their job. I am on my sixth or seventh roundtable in a few days. (Now I want to listen to the agents or managers talk😂) Alejandro is talking about the Revenant but I think Leo has worked with many of them if not all of them. 

Everyone is talking about big-budget and finance. I wonder if Leo would ever do a low-budget movie or if he always will make these big productions. Just a thought that has come up when I watch all these Youtube clips and they repeat the same issue in everyone. 

Does anyone know if any movie of Leos has been low budget? We can rule out Titanic, The Revenant, Gatsby, Once upon a time in Hollywood, Django, Romeo, and Juliet. Probably a few more.

That movie he according to rumors doesn't want to be seen doesn't count.🙃 

I am stuck on the Hollywood reporter and like to listen to people talking about their job. I am on my sixth or seventh roundtable in a few days. (Now I want to listen to the agents or managers talk😂) Alejandro is talking about the Revenant but I think Leo has worked with many of them if not all of them. 

Everyone is talking about big-budget and finance. I wonder if Leo would ever do a low-budget movie or if he always will make these big productions. Just a thought that has come up when I watch all these Youtube clips and they repeat the same issue in everyone. 

Does anyone know if any movie of Leos has been low budget? We can rule out Titanic, The Revenant, Gatsby, Once upon a time in Hollywood, Django, Romeo, and Juliet. Probably a few more.

That movie he according to rumors doesn't want to be seen doesn't count.🙃 

This little girl and her twin sister were cast for KOTFM , since they normally use twins for kids that have big scenes  (in order to comply with union rules regarding kids on set ) , I wonder if she is playing Mollie and Ernest's little girl Elizabeth  ???

Also noticed they are preparing for the ballet scene that previously Sugarwater posted a casting notice for

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJGGMFDt8u/

Sugarwater

Tks for new photo of Leo and Robert :) 

Agree with others, even from behind, his hair looks wonderful :p 

I had read this morning that they  filmed late into the night as well a party scene 

Mirella

Tks for all the HR roundtable vids, they are interesting to watch :)

As to low budget films, I would say Leo's early films were like WEGG, BD, TE , TBL , MR 

Jade

Tks for latest DLU news :) 

10 hours ago, Mirella said:

The budget of Romeo & Juliet wasn't that high at least not compared to later Leo movies.

Screenshot_20210710-185612_Chrome.thumb.jpg.230031b7a800c39681cddcfea113a81e.jpg

So the question could be what is a low budget (for you)? 🤭

J. Edgar wasn't that high neither for example to mention a movie after Titanic. When I say not high I'm talking in Hollywood language. Those numbers are still nuts in the real world of course lmao

Screenshot_20210710-191757_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0b4b1155f5d22da559b8cb6a9cf20bb9.jpg

Same for TMITIM.

Screenshot_20210710-192203_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a074e7d738e70e0743f498ed4edb124a.jpg

Revolutionary Road.

Screenshot_20210710-193221_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a6b32a23742007731f5418bbb153f2ef.jpg

Celebrity.

Screenshot_20210710-192448_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2c16ba820c935cb8fb453912d0a56ff7.jpg

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

The budget of Romeo & Juliet wasn't that high at least not compared to later Leo movies.

Screenshot_20210710-185612_Chrome.thumb.jpg.230031b7a800c39681cddcfea113a81e.jpg

So the question could be what is a low budget (for you)? 🤭

J. Edgar wasn't that high neither for example to mention a movie after Titanic. When I say not high I'm talking in Hollywood language. Those numbers are still nuts in the real world of course lmao

Screenshot_20210710-191757_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0b4b1155f5d22da559b8cb6a9cf20bb9.jpg

Same for TMITIM.

Screenshot_20210710-192203_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a074e7d738e70e0743f498ed4edb124a.jpg

Revolutionary Road.

Screenshot_20210710-193221_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a6b32a23742007731f5418bbb153f2ef.jpg

Celebrity.

Screenshot_20210710-192448_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2c16ba820c935cb8fb453912d0a56ff7.jpg

Excellent question I don't have any answer to🙃 According to Wiki it is under 1 million dollars. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-budget_film

The bigger studios were clear with that they don't do movies that cost that little and that they should be made by an independent studio. For the sake of the art or something. If I understood that correctly. 🙃 

I did like the conversation about doing a movie they know no one will watch but doing it for the artsy part. Then they need to bring back the money elsewhere which puts pressure on others to hold up the balance. I think we can put Leo's movies in the category "bringing in the money". Or bankable projects. 

On 7/9/2021 at 2:07 PM, Mirella said:

Please watch this🙃 I knew Leo would be mentioned. If they would mention anyone they would mention him. Around 14 min. He then talks about Quentin's pride and joy Once upon a time in Hollywood. ❤ It became a little emotional. 

And Titanic later in the clip.😂 That movie is bigger than life.

Thanks, Mirella. I’ve always liked these Round Table type of discussions. Always interesting and informative.

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

This little girl and her twin sister were cast for KOTFM , since they normally use twins for kids that have big scenes  (in order to comply with union rules regarding kids on set ) , I wonder if she is playing Mollie and Ernest's little girl Elizabeth  ???

Also noticed they are preparing for the ballet scene that previously Sugarwater posted a casting notice for

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJGGMFDt8u/

Sugarwater

Tks for new photo of Leo and Robert :) 

Agree with others, even from behind, his hair looks wonderful :p 

I had read this morning that they  filmed late into the night as well a party scene 

Mirella

Tks for all the HR roundtable vids, they are interesting to watch :)

As to low budget films, I would say Leo's early films were like WEGG, BD, TE , TBL , MR 

Jade

Tks for latest DLU news :) 

Thanks for the link to the twin pic. 

Jade, Thanks for the DLU info.

New pix of Leo today taken in Tulsa at Outsiders’ House Museum  with hip hop artist Danny O'Conner who bought the house used for filming and turned it in to museum of Outsiders' memorabilia 

The house where they filmed Francis Ford Coppola's film The Outsiders 

E59_PKgX0AgjH5s.jpg E59_QeKWQAc2Dzu.jpg

018EF1FA-821D-432E-B66B-9968E5967DA6.jpeg

39 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New pix of Leo today taken in Tulsa at Outsiders’ House Museum  with hip hop artist Danny O'Conner who bought the house used for filming and turned it in to museum of Outsiders' memorabilia 

Love his look. Though I always like a little facial scruff on him. Thanks, Oxford!

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Leo's smile😍💘