Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

If she expected to get that amount of press for this little comment? :D

Why the Internet Is Buzzing Over Drew Barrymore's Flirty Comment on Leonardo DiCaprio's Instagram

Drew Barrymore had fans talking after she left a comment on one of Leonardo DiCaprio's Instagram posts. As one follower put it, "Shoot your shot girl!"

Near, far, wherever Leonardo DiCaprio and Drew Barrymore fans are, they're going to want to hear about their recent social media posts.

It all started on July 13 when the Oscar winner and environmentalist took to Instagram to re-share one of the United Nation's infographics about the impacts of global warming. After reading the message, Barrymore thanked the actor for his work in the fight against climate change, calling him a "pioneer" in saving the Earth.

"You should be the only hot one," the actress then wrote in the comments section, "and not our planet!" 

Needless to say, her words did not go unnoticed by her followers. "I am LIVING for this comment," one fan replied. "You're a real one, Drew." Added another, "Shoot your shot girl!"

DiCaprio didn't respond to the comment (to be fair, he has been linked to model Camila Morrone for quite a few years now).

But it looks he and the mom of two (she shares daughters Olive and Frankie with ex Will Kopelman), have met offline before.

rs_634x1024-210715085051-634-Drew-Barrym

They've both attended the same award shows, as seen in this throwback from a 2007 Golden Globes after-party.

And after Flipping Out's Megan Weaver told Behind the Velvet Rope DiCaprio's beach home was once decked out in Titanic décor, Barrymore commented on the claim and revealed she's actually been to one of his properties.

"I've actually been to Leonardo DiCaprio's, like, real home and he is so not self-indulgent," she said on a February episode of The Drew Barrymore Show. "There is no me, me, me. His taste is impeccable. His art collection is to die for and I think this was, like, the cutest thing ever, but he doesn't live like that to my knowledge."

Perhaps it's time she got reacquainted?

Source

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I mean...

It looks like the public wants to see Leo with someone they like. She spent five seconds on a small but 🔥 comment and everyone enjoys it. Good for her and he got to be called hot again in public. Leo always likes that. 🙃

Alice T

Below is the article that appeared back in 2005 when Leo & Marty received it right after they did The Aviator. At the time I remember we saw a group of pix from the event, but I can't find any other beyond one shown in article at this time

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4150843.stm

Jade

Not to be cynical , but I think any celeb  / person in the entertainment industry knows they are going to get a lot of free press by mentioning Leo in any context.  Since he is known worldwide media outlets worldwide pick up any articles that mention him as be it a reader in the US or a very remote area of the world =people know who Leo is :p 

Plus it  certainly doesn't hurt Drew's US talk show  press for all these articles about the two of them to be appearing 

Plus I find people tend to get more excited about 'celeb pairings' versus a celeb with a relative unknown, and as Mirella mentioned,  Drew is generally well liked celeb , known to have a good sense of humor, is single,  and need I say closer to his age ,  so many liked the idea of them hooking up 

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Alice T

Below is the article that appeared back in 2005 when Leo & Marty received it right after they did The Aviator. At the time I remember we saw a group of pix from the event, but I can't find any other beyond one shown in article at this time

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4150843.stm

Jade

Not to be cynical , but I think any celeb  / person in the entertainment industry knows they are going to get a lot of free press by mentioning Leo in any context.  Since he is known worldwide media outlets worldwide pick up any articles that mention him as be it a reader in the US or a very remote area of the world =people know who Leo is :p 

Plus it  certainly doesn't hurt Drew's US talk show  press for all these articles about the two of them to be appearing 

Plus I find people tend to get more excited about 'celeb pairings' versus a celeb with a relative unknown, and as Mirella mentioned,  Drew is generally well liked celeb , known to have a good sense of humor, is single,  and need I say closer to his age ,  so many liked the idea of them hooking up 

I just remembered an interview Leo did or was it talk show where he talked about being known in every part of the world. 😂

zDfI2WbpaIC6k.thumb.gif.fe4af67eb572006f912d48ed5bd02025.gif

He was out in the rainforest enjoying a trip of some sort after Titanic had made its global thing and he thought people living in the forest didn't know who he was. Before social media as everyone knows. Until one person turns to him and asks if his name was Leo. Leo says yes and the other person respond with : Titanic right? 😂 I love that story. 

13 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Jade

Not to be cynical , but I think any celeb  / person in the entertainment industry knows they are going to get a lot of free press by mentioning Leo in any context.

You're probably right about this. People are crazy about him:

Even though in this case it was probably the first edition who made the money and not Leos signature :D

Jade

As to the pix you posted, I wonder if the top one , the one said giving you Gatsby vibes Leo looks trim,  but  in the bottom one he looks heavier, and it could be that these are supposed to be pix many years apart with an 'older' Ernest  being heavier (padding)  OR could just be the camera angle for the bottom pix that makes him look heavier :idk: 

As when Grann's book begins Ernest and Mollie have been married and have 3 children , whereas,  from what we've seen it appears Marty will include scenes from their first dating /wedding etc = so the film is jumping back and forth over time 

Either one , tks, for more new set pix :) 

Liljak

Tks for Leo mask pic :) 

I found this today. Expressed just resently 🙃 and in a way that makes him sound human. ❤ Happy weekend everyone. ❤

"Leo is a caring guy with really deep feelings who is surrounded by people who aren't as great as he is. Many people judge a cover he has and the showbiz image he has for the public which is not even close to half of what he is.

I can honestly say that he's an amazing guy different from others.

It would surprise many the lack of confidence and shyness which hides under the “actor's” cover.

He's really down to earth and sensitive. He's a real gentleman… that's one of his main qualities.

A clean freak. A guy who tries to make s difference in this shitty world when it comes to environment even though many people only criticize him for certain things and by not seeing all great things he does.

I have met many people in my life and by far leo is the most amazing human being on earth it's a shame that he doesn't have a clue and he doesn't appreciate himself as much he should.

Aw and we shouldn't forget that he is a natural charming guy who can take your world upside down in less than five minutes. You can get lost in his eyes or even way he speaks his manners his smile or even his voice…

He can read you by talking to you …he's a guy with intuition well defined who can really know you in a short time.

He has a hard time to trust people and can be really paranoid sometimes and he can make plans in less than three minutes without even asking you for any kind of permission…

Ok to summarize: he's the most amazing human being on earth not only talented …professional but also this sweet caring guy who has the right words when you need them the most."