Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

21 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

@Jade Bahr, you stole the pic I have chosen for my next avatar, lol.    :nicole:

I'm obsessed with the whole Vogue shoot 😍 Don't know why but she's giving me strong Sharon Tate vibes almost more than she did in OUATIH :p

At this point Happy Birthday Margot 🍀❤️

617431a8489b442ac172c8f56744971f7b64ec08

4785cbb0415ba85d92a150cfc1d260fc0b17bf59

tumblr_pyueskuMn61tqoojmo1_500.png

tumblr_prvk74Cm8i1w82qdj_1280.jpg

tumblr_pa3rda5F2M1x79il6o2_540.jpg

eb081b3330227ec6d5dc80ef4ba122dfef3801e0

tumblr_pswhmdxCyJ1y1j7pro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbauoeWUFM1t1ikz9o1_500.gifv

tumblr_pbauoeWUFM1t1ikz9o3_500.gifv

tumblr_pbauoeWUFM1t1ikz9o6_500.gifv

More from the KOTFM set (but sadly no Leo again):

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQzbn2INdP4/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQzbaQfNLkf/

Interesting interview with Quentin Tarantino. Just posting the parts of OUATIH ;)

Quentin Tarantino Addresses Several Career Controversies, Slams Critics

"Go suck a d**k": The director discussed that Bruce Lee debate, violence against women in his films, Harvey Weinstein, retirement and more while visiting 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast.

(...)

On Brad Pitt’s hardened stuntman Cliff Booth’s brutal attack on the murderous Manson Family members, including Susan Atkins (Mikey Madison) and Patricia Krenwinkel (Madisen Beaty): Rogan said that other filmmakers would not have been able to get away with that scene nowadays and that Tarantino’s history as an acclaimed and successful filmmaker enabled him to be “grandfathered in.” Tarantino replied, “We are talking about three of the bloodiest, most violent killers of the 20th century. Their own madness grandfathers their face being bashed in.”

On the Bruce Lee fight in Once Upon a Time, which was criticized for depicting the martial arts legend as a braggart who gets bested by Booth: Rogan pointed out, “a lot of people thought you made Bruce Lee into an asshole.” Tarantino replied, “I can understand his daughter having a problem with it, it’s her fucking father, I get that. But anybody else [can] go suck a dick. If you look at it, it’s obvious Cliff tricked him, that’s how he was able to [beat him,] it’s explained a bit more in the book.” Tarantino then explained that in their best-two-out-of-three contest, Cliff let Lee win the first round to see what move he would use, and then he expected Lee to use the same move the second time, which he then successfully countered. “Stuntmen hated Bruce on The Green Hornet, it’s in Matthew Polly’s book … Bruce had nothing but disrespect for American stuntmen and was always hitting them. He was always tagging them with his feet and his fists and it got to the point where they refused to work with him.” Rogan then wondered what Lee might have said if asked about this allegation, and Tarantino said, “Ah, ‘They’re just not good enough. They’re pussies. I want to make it look real.’ But [stuntmen] don’t like that, that’s not professional … Cliff is a combat killer. He fought in World War II … if Cliff fought Bruce Lee in a Madison Square Garden martial arts competition, Cliff wouldn’t stand a chance. But as a killer who killed men in a jungle, he’d kill him.”

Full interview

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I'm obsessed with the whole Vogue shoot 😍 Don't know why but she's giving me strong Sharon Tate vibes almost more than she did in OUATIH :p

At this point Happy Birthday Margot 🍀❤️

617431a8489b442ac172c8f56744971f7b64ec08

Completely agree jade, they should have used this hairstyle and color on her to play Sharon Tate in OUATIH, Margot would look even more alike her. 

Sorry it has taken so long for me to post this.

Part One

If you have watched the video I posted about my visit to Pawhuska on Wednesday, then you should know that I edited it out of sequence then how it actually occurred. It just made for a better “story” clip. I knew even before I got to Pawhuska that nothing was happening on Kihekah Ave, so I immediately went to Leahy Ave. There were a bunch of onlookers watching them film when I got there.  Everyone had their phones out and they were videoing and taking pictures. One woman had an impressive camera with a huge telescopic lens. I asked her if she had been over to Kihekah Ave yet that day just to confirm that nothing was going on over there. She said she had been there and nothing was happening, and that there was just a bunch of heavy equipment sitting around. She also told me a story of when she got a glimpse of Leo leaving set one day. She said it was raining and he came out and walked straight to his waiting black SUV. She said, “He couldn’t even carry his own umbrella. He had somebody else holding the umbrella over his head as he walked to the car.” I could not tell if she was fan or not, but that seemed to really bother her. There was also a group of high school age girls who would get excited every time a black car or van came down the street toward the set. They thought it was going to be Leo every time. It never was, but their excitement was cute to watch.

Now to the story of Lily and Cara being dropped off. One of the black shuttle vans that transport the cast and crew from location to location pulled up, a bunch of people got out, and the van pulled away. I recognized Lily and Cara immediately. They were in costume. I was the only one who started filming (or at least I thought I was filming) them as they arrived and walked toward the building. Everyone else continued to point their phones in the direction of what was happening on the set and completely ignored Lily and Cara. A crewmember apparently noticed this. In the first picture below, he is the crewmember in the pink and black print shirt with black pants standing in the middle of the dirt road. He came over to where everyone was gathered watching, but stood directly in front of me and asked me to put my phone away. I said “absolutely” and immediately put it down. He did not ask anyone else to put their cameras/phones away. He seemed fine with people taking pictures of the extras, but realized I knew that Lily and Cara were not extras and he did NOT want me filming them. I did not say a word to anyone else standing around that two of the main characters were just dropped off in front of us and no one else seemed to realize it. In the second picture below, Lily and Cara walked a few feet down the street to the side of the Big Hill Trading Co. building, around some portable bathrooms, and into a side door that led into the Big Hill Trading Co. I was there for a couple of hours, left for a bit, came back for about another hour and neither of them ever came back out of the building.

I have run out of time, so I’ll have to tell about my day in more than one part. I’m sorry! One more thing though. We had severe thunderstorms all over northeastern Oklahoma all day and night on Thursday, so I'm not sure they were able to film anything outside. Today, Friday, has been sunny.

Oxford, I saw the questions you asked, and I will answer those in another post as well. I promise.

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg

19 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just a quick reminder :p

It's weird how some people would probably volunteer to come Leo so close to hold his damn umbrella while other people complaining about it lol

Love this! When the woman was telling me me her story, in my head I was like, “Okay, Karen, but do you truly know why someone was helping him? No, you don’t.”

Part 2 of 2 of Pawhuska trip

So Lily and Cara never came out of the building again while I was there. It's possible they were filming a scene inside the building while they were also filming a scene outside. It's also possible that

1. Leo was already inside the building

2. Leo was somewhere else entirely

3. Leo arrived and entered through a more private entrance

The scene they were filming outside had an Osage husband and wife and a shopkeeper coming out of the shop with packages and being helped into their car by their chauffer while other extras walked, drove, and rode horses down the dirt road. They reset and filmed the scene over and over and over and over. It was hot, humid, and sunny on Wednesday afternoon. I felt very sorry for them in those hot costumes.

Marty's trailer used to be located by Simple Simon's Pizza which is on the corner of where they were filming this scene at Big Hill Trading Co. However, that trailer is no longer there. I'm wondering about the character Anna Burkhart. The book opens with her death and kicks off the events of the rest of the book. Jillian, who plays Minnie, has stated on her Instagram that she has completed her time working on the film. Obviously, Cara, who plays Anna, is still filming. This makes me wonder how much the screenplay of her character is different from the book. Especially, if they are filming in sequence.

By this time, my friend had met up with me and after a couple of hours at the Leahy location, we walked over to the Kihekah location. We passed by The Oilman's Daughter on the way there. There was a gold SUV parked in the driveway. There were no people around. We didn't linger, just kept walking toward Kihekah Ave.  About a block down from The Oilman's Daughter is another large, newly renovated two story house and there were a lot of black cars and SUV's some of them had California license plates. Don't know anything about this, but found it interesting. I didn't take any pictures, because there was security around.  We just kept walking. Another interesting thing I noticed was that there are cast trailers located in this one location and are easily accessible, but there was an alley that intersects a parking lot blocked off from view by buildings. If you walk down that alley, you will go from the street we were on and eventually come out on Main street. At the street we were on, there was security guarding the entrace to the alleyway/entrance to the parking lot and there was also security guarding the Main street side entrance. I'm betting there are "important people" trailers at this location. Security all over Pawhuska seems have increased from the last time I was there. After talking to several different people around there, Security also seems to be keeping the public's ability to catch glimpses of Leo to a minimum. Security doesn't seem to mind people watching the filming of the outdoor scenes with just extras though. In fact, they are quite nice about it. We arrived on one side of the Kihekah Ave location and nothing was happening. We walked around to the Mercantile side of Kihekah Ave and nothing was happening over there either. We stayed there for a little bit and then walked back to the Leahy location. They were still filming the same scene they were filming when we left. We stayed there for awhile longer and then decided to head home to try and beat the thunderstorms that were headed in our direction. I'm disappointed that I didn't a least get a glimpse of Leo, but unless you know the exact time and the exact location of when he's going to be dropped off or picked up, chances of seeing him are very slim.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:13 PM, Jade Bahr said:

Don't know why but she's giving me strong Sharon Tate vibes almost more than she did in OUATIH :p

She giving me Grace Kelly vibes too (I wish Margot to play Grace in biopic)

Anyone have thoughts why we don't get so many on-set pics from KOFM like from DLU? It's just because Oklahoma isn't popular paparazzi place or it's something else?🤔

@Sugarwater I hope you will see Leo anyway🤞 

Thanks to everyone for all the content btw!

I love listening to Alejandro and how he perceives the world we live in. Both real and fiction. It is not easy to steal the spotlight from Leo but Alejandro makes a good attempt. 

My favorite interview with them both.😂 "I hate trees. Can't stand them."

On 7/4/2021 at 10:04 AM, Lilja K said:

Anyone have thoughts why we don't get so many on-set pics from KOFM like from DLU? It's just because Oklahoma isn't popular paparazzi place or it's something else?🤔

I think that's the reason. If I remember correctly we didn't get any set pics from "out located" movies like Django Unchained and The Revenant neither.

Didn't thought about Grace Kelly but you're right :p

On 7/1/2021 at 10:11 AM, oxford25 said:

Sugarwater

This if off topic, but I wanted to ask you about the Inlonshka event that was held recently. The dancing that takes place consists of both men and women, right ?

Also is this type dancing something young children learn as they grow up , and once they reach a certain age they are allowed to participate , or is participation in the event open to all family members regardless of age ???

Does each city in Oklahoma  have such an event  ?

Do the dances involve ALL members of one group such as Osage ,  or do members of all different groups (Cherokee, Chickasaw, Osage,etc ) participate in same event ?

Is  their any nationwide event that all families can attend during the year ?

Jade 

Tks for pix new and old :) 

The dancing that takes place consists of both men and women, right ? Yes

Also is this type dancing something young children learn as they grow up , and once they reach a certain age they are allowed to participate , or is participation in the event open to all family members regardless of age ??? Depends on the tribe and the event. Some dances are one tribe, some are intertribal. Some dances are ceremonial and some are competition. Inlonshka is just Osage and ceremonial. Kids do learn as they grow up, but you can start learning as an adult too. Usually all ages participate.

Does each city in Oklahoma  have such an event  ? No, but each tribe has their own celebrations unique to them. My tribe, Cherokee, has their celebration over Labor Day Weekend. We simply call it The Cherokee Holiday. Dances have never been a part of Cherokee culture, but during the holiday we host an intertribal pow wow where all ages compete in different categories and age groups for titles and prizes.

Do the dances involve ALL members of one group such as Osage ,  or do members of all different groups (Cherokee, Chickasaw, Osage,etc ) participate in same event ? Depends on the tribe and the event. Inlonshka is only Osage, but during one of the dances at Inlonshka they invite anyone from any tribe and any ethnicity to come into the circle and dance. I hope Leo went into the circle.

Is  their any nationwide event that all families can attend during the year ? There are many throughout the country all year long, but most are in Summer. Cherokee has their big celebration over the four days of Labor Day weekend. Thousands of people from all over the country come to our Holiday every year. They are from many different tribes as well as other ethnicities. Anyone can come watch and participate. 

On 7/4/2021 at 3:04 AM, Lilja K said:

She giving me Grace Kelly vibes too (I wish Margot to play Grace in biopic)

@Sugarwater I hope you will see Leo anyway🤞 

Thanks to everyone for all the content btw!

Oklahoma has zero paparazzi, but it also may be that the majority of the people in Pawhuska and Fairfax are under strict NDA’s. Anyone involved with the film can be sued by Apple if they leak any information. An extra who took a covert pic of Leo on set and posted it on Instagram got into some trouble over it. The meteorologist article that was posted here last week didn’t stay up for very long before it was taken down from the site. I am not under an NDA so there is not much they can do about my posts. Also, I have discovered that if DiCaprio doesn’t want to be seen, then DiCaprio is not seen. 
While a lot of people in Oklahoma are excited they are filming here, some are not. These people are under the belief that DiCaprio, Scorsese, and Deniro are child sex traffickers and want them out of the state.  These people keep making threats to the entire production. Security has been heightened.

@Sugarwaterthanks for explanation, the fact that some people believe that Leo, Martin and Robert are child sex traffickers blows my mind. I bet they believe in qanon and other shit. Seriously, I hate conspiracy theories (not only about Hollywood but in general)😒