Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

3 hours ago, akatosh said:

If he loved this scene so much why wasn't it included on the blu-ray? Makes me think there will be something coming. Maybe a director's cut version or a tv series or something.

Quentin's Once upon a time is like an entity of its own that can grow into whatever he chooses. The man has a gift of the grand ideas for sure. Read a few reviews and how large is this man going to make the story?😂 I love it and hoping for a tv series or other amazingly strange event he can come up with. I just want to see how far he can push this. 

ZbZdXa2JCKTvrrNF40.thumb.gif.2bb6c6c967721bea3756d14f120b3532.gif

(If the scene is as powerful as they say with the Oscar buzz for the young actress then I hope they make something out of it.)

THnrHXxsCZYusnwhDL.thumb.gif.4ab0985058ca436abed612790022dda1.gif

Stephen Dorff about not getting the role of Jack Dawson in 'Titanic' after he was very close to it according to himself...

1854163771_stephendorfftrashingtitanic.thumb.jpg.18a3e8dc86af28d5d37016717aa19699.jpg

How he probably looked back in the 90s

You’ve revealed it came down to just you versus Leonardo DiCaprio for Titanic. Any regrets?

If I had gotten that role, my career would have been easier and I would have been a little richer but I wasn’t a huge fan of the movie. I thought it was by the numbers — pretty soppy and pretty vanilla. But, obviously, it is one of the biggest movies of all time and it is now a piece of history. I turned down some other movies that would’ve changed my career at that time too. My feeling is you can’t really look back.

Full interview

Since Leo was freaking perfection as Jack Dawson there are probably none regrets from literally nobody about this chasting choice. Sooo... let's celebrate the beauty James Cameron gave us with casting just the perfect actor :heart:

tumblr_po8jqcFKIY1sb2hm8o2_540.gifv

tumblr_po8jqcFKIY1sb2hm8o4_540.gifv

tumblr_po8jqcFKIY1sb2hm8o5_540.gifv

tumblr_po8jqcFKIY1sb2hm8o3_540.gifv

tumblr_po8jqcFKIY1sb2hm8o6_540.gifv

ac97dedda41e64db003796a69cd81e09751eca21

7cf7598cc3ab0f8ca82a7c2124eaefd3bb463fc5

Source

Probably the scene I felt in love with Leo :baronfaint:😍

cb536688a9097175d338b8712406bc1e85d1a769

2420f37e96be8a73f65639f58d071665a71db908

1b59be783cf68d81e1f00ee1a14ae418cbef60fd

0fd1a0300f1c07deb4e670c97ae6732e2f85772a

Source

In short: Have a nice life Stephen Dorff with a little bit less of everything than Leo lol

Just for fun and because I like the whole passionate energy part what I believe instantly without even knowing the man personally :p

Current Energy of Leonardo DiCaprio And His Love Life

Top row is his current energy, bottom row is his love life, bottom of the deck is his overall energy.

0dbc19c309e8f8a00d3cc51eb12e812ba3f19b2f

The first card out of the deck is the three of pentacles, which leads me to believe that he may be learning to do something new. Be it a new movie role, a new language, or learning about another person, he is in the energy of learning new things. It is possible that this is a collaboration, but it is definitely something he is putting a lot of work and dedication into. He's like what? 46? And he's this energetic? Ok- so- he's being very energetic, he's feeling a lot of vivacious energy, very passionate.

What ever he is currently learning is making him feel more lively, it's probably aligning him with his feminine energy. He's pretty much in the energy of being a strong, independent, classy, yet sexy woman. He is feeling very successful, like he's overcame the worst and is now receiving the benefits. It is possible that whatever he is learning, was something that he tried to learn before but was unable to do so, and now that he is able to learn and make progress he's feeling like his hard work is paying off.

He is definitely feeling himself as a divine feminine, or he could have a feminine presenting energy in his life. His overall energy seems to be going good, he's feeling great about himself, and he is feeling very accomplished. For his love life, it seems as though he is goal oriented, it is possible that he has someone in his life he is currently trying to court. He seems to be very smitten by this person, as if he means for this to be long term. This person may have earth energy, not in terms of zodiac sign but more so in terms of a green or garden witch energy. He may be in the "laying down the foundations" stage. This person may be younger than him by a few years or a few months. He may be fighting with himself, wanting to keep the options open, but also wanting to fully commit. He may be fantasizing about a life with this person, but may be seeing it as only wishful thinking. He sees this person as someone who is super caring, down to earth, someone who cares about everything around them, from the biggest tree to the smallest ant. He sees this person as someone who is successful, has a lot of wealth and/or property, he sees them as striving, elegant, and mature. He may be wondering about their fertility, he possibly may want or is worried about potential children.

Either way he is willing to put in the effort for this person, willing to make a statement and do as much work as he needs to. He may be coming on a bit strong but for some reason I feel like the person he is pursuing likes it? His energy as a whole indicates a lot of big happy changes going on. This is the time for him to seize the moment, to seize the opportunities, to be direct and go for what he wants. He is in a pretty good energy and seems to be really enjoying himself!

Source

16 hours ago, Mirella said:

Quentin's Once upon a time is like an entity of its own that can grow into whatever he chooses. The man has a gift of the grand ideas for sure. Read a few reviews and how large is this man going to make the story?😂 I love it and hoping for a tv series or other amazingly strange event he can come up with. I just want to see how far he can push this.

Speaking of this... but this one is a far stretch lol

:D

New pix of Leo on KOTFM set

E5t9sL0WEAoxKXm.jpg E5t9sZeXMAUd4a1 (1).jpg

Jade

I laughed when I saw the video Daniel Newman tweeted yesterday, it was as if someone had been reading our recent Leo/interview conversation , and then made a video showing how he 'zones off' often in interviews :p 

58 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New pix of Leo on KOTFM set

E5t9sL0WEAoxKXm.jpg E5t9sZeXMAUd4a1 (1).jpg

I rewatched "Shutter Island" yesterday and his look in KOTFM is remembering me of his Teddy Daniels look especially his hair.

Just found this and thought it's quite fitting and kinda hilarious :rofl:

The audacity Ben Kingsley has to call Leo baby and then get away with it

f89057e46839e80d071727ebc684921803661fed

f0c19f7345f30b9b3f76b100c4755bba93ff64dd

7fa41c8d7e6e5164650d1cdf74c13461add636d4

e0899f13d5caec20320ff178ca8b76ede95fa0cc

bab52b3eadd6541b7ba48b6e6b6b0f4b47dc71dc

5b5befe4c566f8d76e305eb32e8c2f3d1efc45c4

Source

He's so beautiful in the last one :baronfaint: What a heartbreaking scene/performance 😪 One of my favorite Leo movies/performances :heart:

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Speaking of this... but this one is a far stretch lol

:D

Didn't Quentin work on the Once upon a time in Hollywood scripts for twenty years? Plenty of time to incorporate all kinds of characters during without us knowing.😂 

Who needs to talk when you sit beside Quentin and his enthusiasm for his own creation?

kZiF7hNKSWFQgZUESs.thumb.gif.07e877b386412dee544350708c92f64b.gif

I wonder what he is thinking about🙃 very confident to zoom out in a room full of people with cameras pointing at you. 

Xfh8ViR6b3OXyzl4Xv.thumb.gif.b83ad2b8dbe92cf7b6b28b258d77d5cc.gif

I love this man❤

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just for fun and because I like the whole passionate energy part what I believe instantly without even knowing the man personally :p

This was a nice reading.❤ I can see Leo coming on too strong while the woman liking it. It is that Scorpio vibe that makes him irresistible. That and his shirt unbuttoned. Equally 🔥

Was this interview with KOTFM screenwriter Eric Roth already posted? I don't know honestly.

Martin Scorsese is currently directing Roth’s script for “Killers of the Flower Moon,” which is headlined by Jesse PlemonsLeonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro. Roth teases, “It will be one of the first movies that almost exclusively has Native Americans in it. If you see a street scene, there will be 90 percent Native Americans and 10 percent Caucasians and others and this probably will be the most — and I know Marty will be able to pull it off — probably the most important movie made that I’m aware of about Native Americans, so it’s really a gamechanger.”

See the interview here

At 33:45 about Gangs of New York 😂 "I just want a little sprinkling" 😆

Love this round table with their collective experience about working in the industry. How Netflix rolling into the scene made things shift and change.

One day rep from the studios might do something similar.

6 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

If you haven't heard it Tarantino is now a bestseller writer too :D

1044677638_Screenshot2021-07-09at12-36-42StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.fc48e0008d4750cd931e7b260e65643c.png

Doesn't surprise me 😂 he has a contract with Haper Collins too if I read that correctly. He is branching out searching for new territories to conquer. More people he can invite to his world of Once upon a time in Hollywood. 

Good for him. I will read the book when I can. 🙃

^I've read the first chapter so far (while hearing the movies soundtrack lol). 📚🎧

The book starts slightly different as the movie did. But so far it's fun to read. A little bit more detailed. I giggled out loud a few times already :D If you liked the movie you will probably like the book too. English isn't my first language but so far I have no problems to read/understand the writing.

At one point Rick is whining about being objectified in some tiny swim trunks for a movie "wtf am I Betty Grable?" and I was thinking now that's something I would've love to see lmao :rofl:

Had to google her.

tumblr_paoregFG7d1rilquco1_500.jpg 983701185a6ed7c95bbdb4483471b4f10eb6ecc7

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I've read the first chapter so far (while hearing the movies soundtrack lol). 📚🎧

The book starts slightly different as the movie did. But so far it's fun to read. A little bit more detailed. I giggled out loud a few times already :D If you liked the movie you will probably like the book too. English isn't my first language but so far I have no problems to read/understand the writing.

At one point Rick is whining about being objectified in some tiny swim trunks for a movie "wtf am I Betty Grable?" and I was thinking now that's something I would've love to see lmao :rofl:

Had to google her.

tumblr_paoregFG7d1rilquco1_500.jpg 983701185a6ed7c95bbdb4483471b4f10eb6ecc7

I've also started rerading the novel. Would have loved to see Rick in these tiny brown swim trunks 🤭 I always love reading the books for Leo's movies. I can alsways picture everything. It's like seeing a longer or different version of the movie. I can also recommend reading the Body of Lies novel. It even better than the movie.

Thanks everybody for the pics and articles. i love the new set pics of Leo.