Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

more tweets... looks like his good friend Ethan Suplee is there too

sueddehead: Leonardo Dicaprio & Toby Macguire were just behind us waiting in for Matterhorn!!!

11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone from Anaheim, CA · Reply · View Tweet

itssjessicababe: Oh hey toby mcguire and leonardo dicaprio on space mountain, nice to see you again.

8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet

alexander247: People say I'm crazy for going to Disneyland all the time with my pass haha... I just watches leo dicaprio, tobey McGuire, and Ethan suplee

13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet

sbeezzzyyy: “@michellegualta: Just had eye sex with Tobey Mcguire and Leonard diCaprio right now at Disneyland.” yessss. Main st is where its at!

about 2 hours ago

mainstreetjake: @MouseWait oh, and leo dicap and ethan suplee are in the parks too. Friend saw them on space mountain.

5 minutes ago

Yeaaaah :wave:

So nice to see how Leo's haning with the guys again! :laugh:

But is Blake actually there, or just the guys.

I know one tweet said so, but I would have mentioned a famous girl as Blake before Ethan?

Kat

Welcome back :wave:

Wijn

Gosh, what a cute commercial ! I've never seen it before either, thanks :)

Re: comment below. Wijn , in the first photo that Fash posted of Leo leaning against pole, we can see back of tall blond and to her right that is definitely Tobey's wife Jen. So , maybe, that is Blake and Jen, and the gals didn't ride the ride with the guys.

But is Blake actually there, or just the guys.

I know one tweet said so, but I would have mentioned a famous girl as Blake before Ethan?

Also, thanks, for astrology article , poker article. and Oscar chart.

Fash

Thanks for all the Disneyland tweets, and , best of all, photo of Leo at Disneyland :)

halolulu522

Thanks for more Disney tweets :)

Palmina

Thanks for great roller coaster pix of the guys :)

Aw...that's so cute! Disneyland!

I can see Leo's having some good time with his friends and also Blake? I cant see Blake in those pics,can you girls? Just lemme know hehe.... :)

cocobeachgirl: I remember that Leo said more than once he wants to have kids but he don't know when. But I really like the way he cares for his friends children, like Ruby and Kate's kids also, they all call him uncle Leo which is really cute. :wub: I think one day he will be a great dad and I can't wait to see a Leo's baby.

"Uncle Leo" :wub: thats so cute!!

And its probably just me, or maybe not :p but am I the only one that thinks that Leo and Kate have such an amazing friendship? Thats real friendship, in my opinion :)

Aw...that's so cute! Disneyland!

I can see Leo's having some good time with his friends and also Blake? I cant see Blake in those pics,can you girls? Just lemme know hehe.... :)

I haven't been on here much lately (damn work stuff getting in the way!), but it's good to be back and see all the updates. You guys are the best. :wave:

Wijn, loved that old commercial, thanks for posting! How cute was Leo? I forget that his early career consisted of lots of commercials, like most up and coming actors. Thank you Fash, JouJou and Halo for the Disney tweets! Thanks Fash and Palmina for the disney photos of Leo and friends! I was feeling withdrawals from the lack of Leo news and photos, so this was a good way to start my day.

Regarding Fash's Disney pic that has a tall blonde in it - - - I don't think that is Blake because the blonde in that photo is wearing what appears to be a uniform (the same plaid vest as another woman in the photo is wearing. I suspect they are Disney employees). I don't see any other signs of Blake in the photos so maybe this was either a guy's day out, or a day out of old friends to celebrate Toby's birthday (and Toby probably could use some lighthearted fun with the negative press lately). :fun: I love the fact that Leo has so many friends from his youth, regardless of whether they are big A-list stars or not. He values his friendships and I think that says a lot about his character. :)

Katch, good to see you again. :wave: I know I owe you a PM! Sorry, I've been crazy busy lately. :blink:

Awww thank you all for the tweets and pics of him at DisneyLand! He seems to like that place! :D Nice to see him hanging with his friends! We haven't heard about him hanging with Ethan Suplee in a while, so its nice to see leo with him again! I'm sure they went, and had a great time to celebrate Tobeys birthday! :fun: Also don't know if Blake was there, but the tweeter said he saw her, and the same tweeter then said he saw Leo and Ethan Suplee, so perhaps she was there and went a little unoticed? I wonder if Tobeys wife went too?!

and hiiiii Chi lawyer!