Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm disppointed about leo behiavour I mean this year a lot of actor, actress... split but some of them are still single maybe because they are not ready to restart a relation so they enjoy but for leo the things go too fast. But I'm curious to see if he has introduce her to irmelin and if she go with him around the worl during Hoover promotion. :yuckky:

... maybe Leo is in a new relation / summer flirt or he is having fun with Blake because he is happy with her and he likes her a lot.

Australia loved Inception. :)

Inception Dominates Saturn Awards

Blah blah blah, Leo loves Blake more than anyting in the world.. blab bla

Blah blah, Blake is perfect bla bla his '' friends ''' are so happy for him...

I feel TERRIBLY sorry for the person who spends 12 hours a day making this sh*t up..

Blake Lively Moves In with Leonardo DiCaprio

Argh don't feel sorry for them. Wouldn't we all love to get paid to write fan fic? :laugh: And I don't think it takes them very long. They have the stories written up and add different names and a few new details to fit. ;)

Until Leo or Blake confirms or denies through their representatives we won't know what's going on and I'm sure they like it that way. :p

Hello girls :wave: .

I was on twitter today and read this:

@BiebersLovatic

okay dad and i were going down to the beach and i saw leo in his "mansion" or whatever was that, cuz he wasn't staying in a room or something like us, DUUH haha. anyways so he was at his balcony, it's not like reaaaally high or something so i could see his face clearly, so i saw him and i'm like "OMG it's leonardoooo" dad was like "okay" lol then i'm like *now shouting while waving* "OMG!! LEONARDO I LOVE YOU" and he just smiled and waved at me and i'm like *WILL YOU MARRY ME?" and then he smiled and when i looked at my dad he was like "kill me now" LMFAO and Leo just waved and went to his room or whatevs and we lived happily ever after bahahhaa. my dad was sooo embarassed tho LMFAO

Looks like this lucky girl saw Leo in Morocco, on last summer.

"LEONARDO I LOVE YOU" and "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" :wub: Her father was embarrassed :laugh: . I would have jumped on his neck... anything ashamed father.

@BiebersLovatic

okay dad and i were going down to the beach and i saw leo in his "mansion" or whatever was that, cuz he wasn't staying in a room or something like us, DUUH haha. anyways so he was at his balcony, it's not like reaaaally high or something so i could see his face clearly, so i saw him and i'm like "OMG it's leonardoooo" dad was like "okay" lol then i'm like *now shouting while waving* "OMG!! LEONARDO I LOVE YOU" and he just smiled and waved at me and i'm like *WILL YOU MARRY ME?" and then he smiled and when i looked at my dad he was like "kill me now" LMFAO and Leo just waved and went to his room or whatevs and we lived happily ever after bahahhaa. my dad was sooo embarassed tho LMFAO

"LEONARDO I LOVE YOU" and "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" :wub: Her father was embarrassed :laugh: . I would have jumped on his neck... anything ashamed father.

Haha,that was really awesome Nanda,i just loved it! Who was this lucky girl? :p

Jou Jou,it's nice to know that Inception has won so many awards! :)

@BiebersLovatic

thats so cute :blush: leo is the best :heart:

@BiebersLovatic

aww she's so lucky! thanks Nanda! :wave:

thanks halolulu! :wave:

I guess you are new here,aren't you ??? so welcome to Bellazon! :wave:

Sick

Thanks for another poker article :)

Wijn

Thanks for another Leo & Blake article :)

Yes , when the subject won't give you a story, they result to creating their own.

Pami

Sorry , I couldn't be here to keep you company :wave:

JouJou

I agree :)

And I don't think it takes them very long. They have the stories written up and add different names and a few new details to fit.

Also, thanks, for Saturn Awards article.

Barbie

Another great choice of avatar :)

Nanda

Thanks for Twitter post :)

I can just see Dad's face .

halolulu522

Thanks for Carmel tweet :)

Ahaha that story was very funny, thanks! :wave:

Love Astrology Predictions: Leo DiCaprio Dating Blake Lively

It seems playboy actor Leo DiCaprio hasn’t sat still too long after his breakup with Supermodel Bar Refaeli; after Leo reportedly refused to commit to something long term with her – now the Tiger activist Leo is back on the prowl reportedly enjoying the company of actress Blake Lively.

Recently reported by astrochicks.com, is there a future for Leo DiCaprio and his new girlfriend Blake Lively?

Is Leo DiCaprio dating Blake Lively or is it just a hot hook up? Just a few weeks ago, the Hollywood couple were spotted on a romantic holiday in Cannes. Will the sexy actress be able to tame Leo!s playboy ways? What!s her secret to hooking the movie stars heart? Playing hard to get.

According to Celebrity News Now, Blake Lively has had a celebrity crush on Leo DiCaprio since she was a little girl. The Gossip Girl loves the dating book, “The Rules,” and has been following it to the letter, reveals a friend of the 23 year old star. Lively!s been denying him sex and wouldn!t even give Leo her number for the first three months. INTERESTING! I wonder how long that will last?

Born under the sign of Scorpio, Leonardo DiCaprio is the ultimate bachelor. He loves the ladies and the ladies love him. Full of passion, he!s one intense dude, and for some women he!s hard to handle as a boyfriend.

For Blake Lively, she!s a Virgo girl. Down to earth, sexy, and smart. She takes her time in relationships and is not easily impressed. Sure, Leo is a big time movie star but Blake is looking for a man who will treat her right. In fact, our love astrology prediction for the couple is she will be the boss in the relationship.

What does the future hold for the couple? Astrologically, Leo DiCaprio has a big year ahead of him. He will face not only career challenges but personal ones as well. There!s a strong chance he will fall madly in love with Blake Lively but in the end she won!t be ready to settle down. Of course, that will only make Leo more crazy about her, a woman he can!t have. I see the relationship fizzling in out within a year.

What!s most interesting, is Blake Lively!s last boyfriend, Penn Badgley, was a Scorpio as well. They are definitely hot and sexy guys, who have a dark side. Very possessive and jealous with the girls they love. I guess that!s why Blake is so attracted to Leo.

For Leo DiCaprio, we will still believe he has a romantic future with former co-star, Kate Winslet, our romantic Libra girl. For Leo, love don!t come easy, and he always needs a girlfriend to be happy. Astrologically, we think he will finally be ready to settle down when he turns 40. Stay tuned.

What do you think – Is Leo ready to settle down? Leave a comment and let us know.

I don't think you can see from someone's birthday when they will settle down, but anyways ^^