Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I have no idea who the girl in the pic is, but I wouldn't mind to mind-swap with her when that picture was taken :p]

How do you guys find that rear pics all te time? :clap::grouphug:

Thank you so much for the vid Barbie!

All the woman screaming is just crazy! :rofl:

Although I would probably do the same thing, and try to run op the stage :p

And I don't think Leo's dating-life affects his professional life,

because nothing can take away the fact that he's an AMAZING actor! :heart:

About getting back to Bar;

In some way I would love too, but I don't think someone like her could know whats going on, she probably just needs attention <_<

We haven't heard anything from Bar about the breakup, maybe she feels like spilling the deets would lower her chances on a recoglation,

or maybe she's just the bigger person, and not speaking about such a humiliating breakup...

So this news means Django is actually happening? :)

OMG Barbie thank you sooooo much for finding that vid!!! I've been looking for that interview FOREVER!! :dance:

He looks soo handsome in that interview!! I like it when he said the natives in Brazil who didn't know how to speak english reconized him!! :p :rofl:

Fash

The girl in the photo with Leo is fellow child actress and now adult actress Martha Plimpton :)

Below is a photo of her from years ago with River Phoenix

http://yeahiwasintheshit.tumblr.com/photo/...jnnpcUmK1qz88jj

Also, thanks , for Hollywood Star article, glad they did mention why some well kown stars don't have or desire one.

Thanks, also, for tweet from guy who claims he met Leo while touring Warner Bros Studios and the Matchmaker article

Like you, as long as Leo is happy in his personal relationship, whoever the lucky lady may be, I'm happy for him :)

JouJou

Thanks for Variety news regarding "Django". I'm glad we finally can learn that Leo has signed on the dotted line :)

Pami

Love your new avatar :)

Barbie

Thanks for great video :)

Ivon

Yes, I look forward to Mackie's future performances :)

Kind of a cute thing. We all have heard about Blake saying in interviews how shes always had a crush on Leo, well apparently she had posters of him on her wall too!!

Move over Sally Morgan, there's a new psychic in town: Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend Blake Lively!

Now can reveal that, spookily, the Gossip Girl actress always knew she'd end up with the Titanic heartthrob.

In an interview in 2008, Blake, who used to have posters of Leo on her bedroom wall, admitted:

‘I had a premonition when I was nine that I'd marry Leonardo DiCaprio.'

And if what Leo's mates are saying is anything to go by, she's bang on track with her ambition.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-new...rdo-dicaprio/1/

Blake I always had this premoition too, but so far mine has not come close to coming true! :p

@Nanda, so sorry for misunderstanding your post! I did not mean to offend. :D

No problem, Ivon. The important thing here is that we always understand. I didn't feel offended... I just wanted to clarify because it seemed that you had not understood what I said. I love talking with you all here :wave: .

SDekemper Stephan D.

So I definitely just met leonardo dicaprio at WB studios

5 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/SDekemper

Thanks, fash. What a lucky guy!

An interview of Leo on Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2004 I think, promoting The Aviator. I don't know if some of you already saw it or not but I think it's a very nice interview: he mention how a little indian recognize him in the middle of the rainforest in Brazil and he couldn't believe it, it's pretty funny.

http://www.dicapriomedia.com/videos/187/the-aviator-inteview

thanks to simplyleonardodicaprio.com

Thanks barbie for that video. I love this interview :wub: .

Kind of a cute thing. We all have heard about Blake saying in interviews how shes always had a crush on Leo, well apparently she had posters of him on her wall too!!

Move over Sally Morgan, there's a new psychic in town: Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend Blake Lively!

Now can reveal that, spookily, the Gossip Girl actress always knew she'd end up with the Titanic heartthrob.

In an interview in 2008, Blake, who used to have posters of Leo on her bedroom wall, admitted:

If you really want to marry Leo, I wouldn't use the word :p

Look at Elizabeth Cannalis :rofl:

EDIT:

I know this is TMZ, probably not true, but I thought the article was pretty inresting;

Tobey, Matt, Leo, Ben Played Texas Hold 'Em A LOT!

0622dogspokerexdgettycr.jpg

Tobey Maguire is the only one getting sued for allegedly playing unlicensed poker with a ponzi scheme criminal, but we've learned other big celebs regularly put their chips on the table with Tobey.

Here's what we know. Tobey, Leo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck, and Matt Damon often played high-stakes, Texas Hold 'em poker together, where tens of thousands of dollars regularly changed hands. We've learned the games were sometimes played at the Hollywood Hills home of Rick Salomon, Paris Hilton's sex tape partner in "One Night in Paris."

Tobey is being sued by the trustees in the bankruptcy case involving Brad Ruderman, who's currently in prison for running a Ponzi scheme. Ruderman was allegedly involved in some of these illegal, unlicensed poker games with Tobey, who came out on top to the tune of over $300,000. The trustees feel the scheme was illegal so they want Tobey's winnings back.

Here's a fun fact. The house these stars sometimes played at -- located above the Sunset Strip -- was purchased by Rick Salomon with the proceeds from his sex tape.

And here's a funner fact. We're told Leo pulled out of the games after he started dating Bar Refaeli and he didn't think it would be a good idea to continue

^^ I don't buy the story

Ew no to Jaime Foxx! I've disliked him since Leo lost to him. HAHA!

OMYGOSH, so scary!

I was thinking exact the same, and then I scrolled down to your comment! :rofl:

+ billion from me :laugh:

I was so angry when he won as Oscar and Leo and Johnny were left without this stupid statue!

well as you all know I don't care about Oscars,but it was not fair,that Jamie won.........

Exclusive Video: Why Blake Lively Has Leonardo DiCaprio "Hooked"

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach -- just ask Blake Lively, who's been baking up a storm in Leonardo DiCaprio's kitchen, a source tells Us Weekly.

Although Lively, 23, and DiCaprio, 36, have only been dating for a few weeks, "she stayed with him in L.A. recently and spent the whole time baking," the source says. "Leo's never dated a girl who can cook. And he's smitten!"

The Oscar-nominated star has also cozied up at Lively's NYC pad -- and romanced her yet again in the stunning northern California town of Carmel.

====================================================

Blake Lively Insecure About Leo’s ex girlfriends

The Gossip Girl actress apparently feels inadequate.

“Blake and Leo are mad for each other but Blake just can’t get over Leo’s past,” says a source close to the actress.

“She can’t help but feel Bar and Giselle are hard acts to follow and maybe she’s not worth of Leo’s affections. It’s like she in awe of Leo and his past and no matter what he does to reassure her, Blake still feels the same. It’s turning into a real issue.”

link

Not sure if this is very reliable, since it's just a blog,

but I thought it was worth posting:

And people, PLEASE let's just post articles and pics... that's what this forum is mostly about, right?? :)

Leonardo diCaprio and I had an acting class together at the Young Actor's Space.

I don't know what it's like today, but back then (early 90s) the Young Actor's Space was the premiere place for acting classes for youth. Especially working child actors .

Heather Tom, and a bunch of other young actors are just a few of the actors who were in my classes. I think you kind of had to be invited or referred for certain classes. Kellie and Lindsay were the ones who introduced me to Diane Hardin and The Young Actor's Space.

The class I took with Leo was taught by a guy named Stan. Tobey Maguire was also in the class and they were best buds. At the time, Leo had not starred in any of his breakout roles. I think he was 15 years old and I was 14. But he looked and acted more like a 12 year old. He just seemed kind of like a typical, immature boy. He was nice enough, but not someone I could see myself hanging out with.

Definitely would have never envisioned him as the leading man or as any kind of a sex symbol. However, there was one girl in the class who had the biggest crush on him, which I thought was hilarious and could not even understand. At some point after our class together he landed a guest starring role on the show I was on, The New Lassie. However, I never saw him when he was on the show because we did not have any scenes together. Here's a clip from that episode:

About another year or so later I landed a guest starring role on his show, Growing Pains. I played a girl who had a crush on Ben, but he kept denying me. I was kind of nerdy - hair up in a bun, wore glasses, and stalked Ben. Then I connected with "Luke" (Leo's character) and my hair came down and my glasses came off and I got all confident and stood up for myself. You know the story - been recycled so many times on television. Then Ben got jealous that Luke and I hit it off and it caused tension in the Seaver clan.

In the end, I ended up asking Luke to the Sade Hawkins dance. Hilary Swank was also on the episode in a very small role. She and Leo were very good friends in real life.

What you wouldn't know from watching the episode is that Leo was really sick that week. He had some kind of flu bug and did not feel well at all. But he pushed through it and taped the show, acted professionally, and did a great job.

Although it is still weird for me to see Leonardo in a leading man role because I just picture him as a scrawny little kid, I think Leo is a phenomenal actor. One of my favorite movies is Blood Diamond.

http://hagenhoopla.blogspot.com/2011/06/ho...o-dicaprio.html

wow great article! I've never known about that!

And here's a funner fact. We're told Leo pulled out of the games after he started dating Bar Refaeli and he didn't think it would be a good idea to continue

^^ I don't buy the story

False on its face, the details of the games talk about going from 2007 to 2009, and he was dating Bar then. In fact, during those years, he and Bar actually spent a good amount of time in Vegas, so I think Leo was just really into gambling at that time.

And whoever thinks Bar and Leo are going to get back together -- they're not. If you were Bar, would YOU take Leo back after all this? Come on, she has more self-respect than that.

Thanks Girls for the articles!!! I've seen that Blake likes to bake, and I'm sure Leo likes that! :blush: Thanks Foxy! :hug:

Also girls I'm going to be gone for a couple of days, and I just wanted to say keep this thread up to date with Leo stuff so that when I come back, I'll have lots of stuff to read!! :grouphug:

I don't believe any of the articles actually.

How can they write about what L & B are THINKING and FEELING,

they couldn't possibly know :rofl:

Well, it's funny to see what get's made up,

one day they are 'breaking up'

and the next day they are 'madly in love' :p

oxford, that guy with that actress is not Leo in the pic. I agree, wijn: this tabloids love to invent, it's kind of funny.

pheiress: whatever is true or not, the games didn't happen in Las Vegas but in L.A, so, he wasn't playing there while he's with Bar. And for Leo and Bar get back together, well I can't see the future, but in my opinion they are really OVER this time, if his date with Blake is serious or not just time will tell, but for me Leo and Bar look really good each one following their lives separately.

And whoever thinks Bar and Leo are going to get back together -- they're not. If you were Bar, would YOU take Leo back after all this? Come on, she has more self-respect than that.

No.

But anyway, this possibility is unreal... I'm sure that Leo has no interest in Bar.

they are really OVER this time, if his date with Blake is serious or not just time will tell, but for me Leo and Bar look really good each one following their lives separately.

:yes::yes: