Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

also his answers written by his hand for BOP magazine's questions,I guess this is early 90's, before This Boy's Life premiere (BTW does anyone of you know if this magazine still exists ??? guess it's teen magzine)

Thank you for those! :hug: "Q: Who can you count on to make you laugh? Leo: My friend Toby." Awwwwww! :wub: Bop and Tiger Beat still exist, but the teen idols were so much better back in Leo's day. :p

Question for everyone

Once again, sorry, if this has already been discussed by regulars here :)

Michelabella's question about Al Pacino made me think of something I was curious about, who are the actresses or actors that Leo hasn't worked with that others would like to see him work with ?

I would like to see him work with Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Javier Bardem, Ed Norton, and Morgan Freeman.

I would like to see him work with Penelope Cruz ,Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, and Keira Knightley

I agree with everyone mentioned so far, but let me add Christian Bale to the list. I'd like to see him work opposite Naomi Watts and Marion Cotillard again, but in lead roles.

OMG. No one has news or photos of Leo... he disappeared.

He must be in L.A. We don't walk that much out here unless we absolutely have to. :laugh:

So true about the press making up stories. I swear I've read all of these before, but with different names. :laugh: I wouldn't be surprised if Blake made good use of Leo's kitchen, though. ;)

He must be in L.A. We don't walk that much out here unless we absolutely have to. :laugh:

haha i heard about that! it's because everything is so far away or something like that right? (I'm going there soon I need to get my research on lol) But yeah when he's in LA he can escape the lenses pretty good I must say!!

Thanks Barbie for the tweet.

^^ And other rooms :brows:

I forgot to mention this... Anyone else kind of annoyed that Warren Beatty wants to do another Howard Hughes movie, and has cast one of the same actors for it (Alec Baldwin)? I like him and I know he wanted to a movie on HH for years, but Scorsese and Leo beat him to the punch and nailed it. What's let to be said? :p

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/06/23/warr...ovie+Critics%29

Yeah Warren was trying to get a HH movie in the works long before the Aviator even happened.. but surprised he would still try to get an HH movie done after it's already been done and rather recently I must add. I know there are many different ways to tell the story of Hughes though... but yeah to be honest I hope it doesn't get made and if it is done I hope its crap :blush:

Looks like things didn't work out..

Seth Gordon Hired To Direct Remake Of WarGames

Back in the 1980s and 90s, people were pretty scared of personal computers. Unsure about the limitations of the technology, people let their imaginations get the best of them and Hollywood was more than happy to exploit those fears. Throw in a bit of Cold War paranoia and you have WarGames, the thriller starring a young Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy. There was talk a couple years ago about Leonardo DiCaprio's Appian Way shingle remaking the film, but we haven't heard a peep about it since. Then this happened

Deadline reports that director Seth Gordon, the man behind the documentary King of Kong and the upcoming comedy Horrible Bosses, has been hired to bring WarGames into the 21st century for MGM. In the John Badham film a pair of young adults find their way in through the backdoor of a central military computer. Originally believing that they are merely playing a game, they suddenly discover that what they've been doing is real and they are close to starting World War III by firing nuclear weapons at the Russians. Since recovering from bankruptcy MGM has largely been focusing on re-adapting it's older titles, including Robocop and Carrie.

While I don't really see WarGames as one of those movies too precious to get remade, I really don't understand how they are going to pull this off with modern day technology. Any military computer today would require a ridiculous amount of skill to infiltrate, and unless the hacker is a complete fucking idiot they would have to know exactly what they are doing and wouldn't be confused and think that it's a game. I wonder if they'll have to change it to the point that it won't even resemble WarGames anymore. One can only wonder what Seth Gordon has up his sleeve.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Seth-Gordon...ames-25383.html

Yeah Warren was trying to get a HH movie in the works long before the Aviator even happened.. but surprised he would still try to get an HH movie done after it's already been done and rather recently I must add. I know there are many different ways to tell the story of Hughes though... but yeah to be honest I hope it doesn't get made and if it is done I hope its crap :blush:

:laugh: My thoughts exactly. :laugh:

I read Chistopher Nolan wants to make a movie about Howard Hughes but focused in his last years of life when he was already completely ill and insane.

I didn't know that. I think Beatty wants to focus on his later years too, and the women who were with him during that time. OK, maybe I should cut them some slack and wait to see how it turns out. But they need to get their own original casts! ;)

haha i heard about that! it's because everything is so far away or something like that right? (I'm going there soon I need to get my research on lol) But yeah when he's in LA he can escape the lenses pretty good I must say!!

Yeah it's big and everything is spread out. If you live up in the hills where Leo lives you're not going to be walking anywhere. And if Blake is baking no need to go out to eat. ;)

Canada Now 2011 Sexiest List

The list of the Sexiest People of 2011 was recently released. There are many attractive celebrities, but only a few were sexy enough to make the list this year. Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez made that list. She was also named the most beautiful woman in the world this year.

The new Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton was also named one of the sexiest people of 2011 even though she lives in the United Kingdom. The Colombian singer Shakira also made the cut. Other famous people who made the list include: Jennifer Aniston, Mila Kunis, George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/20...people-of-2011/

Sick

Is good to see that after all these years since the Q&A that Leo and Tobey have remained good friends and will soon be starring in a movie together :)

Barbie

I'm glad to hear that you now understand why I posted the photo of Martha. :)

JouJou

Thanks for reply to my question :)

I agree if Blake is fixing lots of meals at home no need to dine out.

If what we've read is accurate, it seems like Blake had done a good job of keeping things cooking both in the kitchen and the bedroom :)

Also, thanks, for leonardicaprio.com tweet and Howard Hughes news.

Yes, I read long ago that Beatty wanted to do a movie based on Hughes' later years.

Also, Chris Nolan wanted to do a Hughes film with Jim Carrey as the star.

Fash

Thanks for War Games article :)

As to where is Leo ? Could be the twosome headed from Carmel to some other secluded spot :)

Question for everyone

Once again, sorry, if this has already been discussed by regulars here :)

Michelabella's question about Al Pacino made me think of something I was curious about, who are the actresses or actors that Leo hasn't worked with that others would like to see him work with ?

I would like to see him work with Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Javier Bardem, Ed Norton, and Morgan Freeman.

I would like to see him work with Penelope Cruz ,Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, and Keira Knightley

Nanda

Thanks for Joe Francis article :)

I'd like Leo to play with DeNiro and Depp again :wub:

from actresses I'd like Kate Winslet again.Penelope would be great! I wanna see them together... :wub:

So many news about Leo and Blake! The problem is that we dont know what is true or not?hehe

These tabloids love to make up stories and I can see Blake is becoming a great housewife! LOL Oh my....

Good morning everyone! It's morning in Brazil...lol. :morning: