Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

aww I love Leo and Mark together :wub: two crazy kids :wub: but now they are no longer kids :laugh:

Sinatra movie was said after Shutter Island was realized,they said Scorsese wanted to make a movie about Frank and wanted Leo as a leading role,but after that I've not heard any news :( oo I want this project to be done :cain:

tumblrlndn7hcaaq1qiylur.png

cocobeachgirl: I remember that Leo said more than once he wants to have kids but he don't know when. But I really like the way he cares for his friends children, like Ruby and Kate's kids also, they all call him uncle Leo which is really cute. :wub: I think one day he will be a great dad and I can't wait to see a Leo's baby.

For Leo DiCaprio, we will still believe he has a romantic future with former co-star, Kate Winslet, our romantic Libra girl. For Leo, love don!t come easy, and he always needs a girlfriend to be happy. Astrologically, we think he will finally be ready to settle down when he turns 40. Stay tuned.

Wait? Is it true? A romantic future with Kate Winslet? That would be awesome in my opinion, I hope this prediction works! :yes:

Barbie,i loved your avatar! :drool:

Oxford,thanks for the support when i was alone hehe. :hug:

For Leo DiCaprio, we will still believe he has a romantic future with former co-star, Kate Winslet, our romantic Libra girl. For Leo, love don!t come easy, and he always needs a girlfriend to be happy. Astrologically, we think he will finally be ready to settle down when he turns 40. Stay tuned.

Wait? Is it true? A romantic future with Kate Winslet? That would be awesome in my opinion, I hope this prediction works! :yes:

Barbie,i loved your avatar! :drool:

Oxford,thanks for the support when i was alone hehe. :hug:

I dont think Leo and Kate should ruin their amazing friendship with a relationship :heart:

They are wonderful together, but I think 'uncle Leo :blush: ' is perfect, because he seems like a uncle, and more like a brother to Kate than romantically...

I hope there kids in his future soon, :wub:

but since he doesn't move very quickly... :p

I dont think Leo and Kate should ruin their amazing friendship with a relationship

They are wonderful together, but I think 'uncle Leo ' is perfect, because he seems like a uncle, and more like a brother to Kate than romantically...

I agree with you wijn! I really love them as friends and IMHO love is just extra in their amazing friendship :heart:

hope we'll never see them as a couple (in real life),I'd prefer them as friends :wub:

I've always loved that Leo-Mark pic :wub: :wub:

I"M BAAACCCKKKK!!! :wave: Thank you all for keeping this thread updated so I could read all this stuff!! You girls are the best! :grouphug:

So Leo is still in Carmel with Blake, but I would really like some new pics of him. But at least now we know where hes at! :D

That's why i say they would be cute together, because they know each other soo well! hehe

But that's my opinion,as i always say,i just want him to be happy and with many kids! :heart:

Celebrity Poker Circle -- Pay Up or GET OUT!

Tobey Maguire's super-exclusive high-stakes celebrity poker circle was SERIOUS when it came to cash -- in fact, TMZ has learned, if you didn't pay up ... you were blackballed for life.

A regular player in the exclusive poker circle -- which included Leo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Nick Cassavetes and Todd Phillips -- tells TMZ, the poker games took place every Tuesday night for nearly 2 years ... from 2005-2007.

The circle was small -- only 8 or 9 players at a time -- and we're told, the mood was always "super serious" ... no joking, no drinking. The games would start around 10PM and go all night.

It wasn't uncommon for tempers to flare either -- we're told screaming matches happened on the regular ... and on the rare occasion, the table even got tossed over.

There was no official buy-in -- but we're told, hands often got as big as $150,000 a pot. We're told players would regularly lose $500,000 in one sitting ... no big deal.

But these guys weren't carrying briefcases of cash with them -- we're told most of the time, they played on credit ... and if someone didn't pay, that was it ... they were out of the circle forever.

Inside the room, there were dealers, massage girls, lots of security, food, and a full bar ... presumably for the spectators -- which included a list of billionaires ... and one time, the Olsen Twins.

As for who was the ultimate card shark -- we're told that was Tobey, no question.

I"M BAAACCCKKKK!!! :wave: Thank you all for keeping this thread updated so I could read all this stuff!! You girls are the best! :grouphug:

So Leo is still in Carmel with Blake, but I would really like some new pics of him. But at least now we know where hes at! :D

I dont think they are in Carmel. The comment refers to when they were there. Surely they are in NY or LA.

I dont think they are in Carmel. The comment refers to when they were there. Surely they are in NY or LA.

The tweet was from June 24th when she said she saw them, so I guess they could be somewhere else like l.a or NY by now. I know L.A isn't to far from Carmel!

The tweet was from June 24th when she said she saw them, so I guess they could be somewhere else like l.a or NY by now. I know L.A isn't to far from Carmel!

It is not a tweet. It is an anonymous comment on a gossip site (celebitchy) about Blake baking for Leo.