Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Pami!!

I'm happy that Leo and co are making progress with this shark fin situation :)

And he wants us to show him our local problems regarding nature,so he can try to help us! :wub:

I always wonder if Leo's friends get pissed when the paps are constantly wanting to photograph Leo but not them really. :laugh: I mean, I know Ethan Suplee, Lukas Haas, and Kevin Connelly are somewhat famous. But people are always pushing past them to photograph Leo. That must make some awkward situations. Lmao. I doubt it, but it must be odd in ways like: pssh, move to the side you ~unworthy~ guys.

I know Tobey is in ways at Leo's level. Well...not really since he hasn't done much lately but during Spiderman he was as a big as Leo. I think the paps are why Leo and Tobey rarely are seen anywhere together nowadays. It must suck having two big stars being stalked by the paps at the same time.

Hey girls....

I think Leo will face a big trouble!

So many good projects and roles...oh my! Lemme count...1,2,3,4....he should win at least 4 Academy Awards! LOL

Leading role in J.Edgar

Leading Role in The Great Gastby

Supporting role in Django

Leading role in A Star is Born? LOL

I always wonder if Leo's friends get pissed when the paps are constantly wanting to photograph Leo but not them really. :laugh: I mean, I know Ethan Suplee, Lukas Haas, and Kevin Connelly are somewhat famous. But people are always pushing past them to photograph Leo. That must make some awkward situations. Lmao. I doubt it, but it must be odd in ways like: pssh, move to the side you ~unworthy~ guys.

I know Tobey is in ways at Leo's level. Well...not really since he hasn't done much lately but during Spiderman he was as a big as Leo. I think the paps are why Leo and Tobey rarely are seen anywhere together nowadays. It must suck having two big stars being stalked by the paps at the same time.

That's crossed my mind too :p But they've all been friends for sooo long and pretty much since the beginning Leo was the more famous and successful one.. getting the best parts and so forth. After all those years I think they've come to terms with it all... and i really feel they are a group of guys that check their egos at the door when they are together.

However, i remembered a vid in 2007 where Kevin , Lukas and leo were at Tribeca premiering the movie 'Gardener of Eden' in which Kevin directed. When they were on the red carpet the photogs were all screaming for leo... and at the time i was wondering what Kevin and Lukas were thinking since Lukas was the star of the movie and Kevin directed that movie for the first time... leo was just a producer hehe. But again this musn't be a big deal for them if it was I don't think their close friendship would have lasted as long as it has.

I know what your saying about Tobey!! Its been forever since we've seen pics of those two together!! We know they hang out alot ... but there's just not pics and vids of it. And yeah even now Leo still seems to have more respect , public interest, and probably even higher in the food chain when it comes to movie scripts.

Also, i want to see some pics of leo with his momma Irmelin! Its been so long heheh :heart:

Pami

Thanks for Leo's Facebook entry .

Yes, he does look fit and hot :)

Bari & Fash

I've wondered the same thing as to how his friends feel at times. But, as Fash said, if it really bothered them they wouldn't have all remained such close friends all these years.

Fash

I didn't think of it to you mentioned it, but , you're right, it has been a while since we've seen Leo and Irmelin together. I always loved seeing him with his Oma.

Barbie

I,also, really like that same photo .:)

Hey girls....

I think Leo will face a big trouble!

So many good projects and roles...oh my! Lemme count...1,2,3,4....he should win at least 4 Academy Awards! LOL

Leading role in J.Edgar

Leading Role in The Great Gastby

Supporting role in Django

Leading role in A Star is Born? LOL

haha, I agree! :laugh:

I agree fash about his friends. Even that they are all actors, they know they are not on Leo's level but they don't seem to see this as a problem, I think they all probably have proud of all Leo conquered in his career as they all started almost in the same time in this business and the fact they are friends until today just prove this.

Leo and Beyonce together in the movie is interesting, but I'd prefer other,I mean more experienced actress :cain:

thanks Pami for Leo's facebook post :wave:

and what about their friendship,I think if they are jealous about Leo's success,they wouldn't be such a long time friends.I mean if you friend with someone,you're happy about your friend's success,you feel bad if your friend is in trouble,that's all what friendship is about.and if you jealous it means you aren't friends!

Regarding Leo and his friends, I'm sure at points it may be a little awkward for them to get pushed aside just for Leo, but I'm sure they are surrportive. I mean a mojority of his friends that he has now, he made when he was a kid, so I'm sure there very proad of him growing through the years as an actor! :)

Interesting thing. Did you girls know Leo is following Ian Somerhalder (for those who don't know him, vampire diaries, is the HOTTIE) on twitter????

I mean I don't think Leo knows him, he might, but its weird that he is following him. Such a random person for Leo to follow, but like I said, perhaps he knows him! :p It also looks like Ian tweets about alot of enviromental and important causes on his twitter too.

http://twitter.com/#!/LeoDiCaprio/following/people

twitter:

@hollyw0odreject

Jerah Milligan

The paparazzi guy closet sitting closet to me is upset because he wanted to ask out Blake Lively but Leo "beat" him to the punch! Hahaha

4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Just JOKING or something happened ???

the same person 's another tweet:

@hollyw0odreject

Jerah Milligan

Sitting outside the Trump Soho and noticing all the paparazzi staking out the place. I wonder who's inside?

31 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Trump Soho ...so Leo is in NYC , now ?

Interesting thing. Did you girls know Leo is following Ian Somerhalder (for those who don't know him, vampire diaries, is the HOTTIE) on twitter????

I mean I don't think Leo knows him, he might, but its weird that he is following him. Such a random person for Leo to follow, but like I said, perhaps he knows him! :p It also looks like Ian tweets about alot of enviromental and important causes on his twitter too.

http://twitter.com/#!/LeoDiCaprio/following/people

I did Kat!

Maybe he's an environmentalist too! hehe

Regarding Leo and his mom,i miss them both too in pics, but for sure Leo is a very good son!

Hey girls,do you remember the brief appearance of his mom and grandma in Blood Diamond? :wub:

twitter:

@hollyw0odreject

Jerah Milligan

The paparazzi guy closet sitting closet to me is upset because he wanted to ask out Blake Lively but Leo "beat" him to the punch! Hahaha

4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I dont blieve Leo would punch someone now...let's see.