Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey girls,

This insane girl named Leda just sent me a message right now offending me,where are the moderators?

This girl is freacking insane! :o

Just don't reply. She is insane, and I would message the moderaters right away!

Leo's friends aren't jealous of his success because they realize he has given them access to things they would never have on their own - like they get to go to the best clubs and parties and go on vacations with him, etc. - he's very generous with his friends and even give them opportunities in the bizness. I just hope they dont take advantage of him too much and are real friends - I think most of them are, like Toby and Ethan.

Thanks for all the new pics girls!

Pami, I blocked Leda so U should do that too and also email the moderators.

Yeah, Ian is a big time environmentalist/animal lover. I LOVE IAN. Vampire Diaries is my favorite show atm so I am major happy to see he's following him. :heart:

Yes, I loovvee Ian to! Hes not as sexy as Leo of course, :blush:, but he is still very sexy!

Wow, so much news, thanks for the effort everyone! :wave:

I agree with most of you guys on the Beyonce-movie,

With girls like her in a movie, all I can think is 'Hey, isn't that Beyonce?' :p

And I lovee :heart: the pics,

He looks very healthy, I'm sure he's having a great time with his friends :laugh:

thanks guys for tweets

Yeah Ian is a big environmentalist as well. That's more than likely why Leo is following him... most of the people he follows seem to be in association with causes he supports. :)

Pami awww i don't remember seeing his mom and Oma in Blood Diamond :heart: . Which scene were they in? I wanna see that hehe

thanks guys for tweets

Yeah Ian is a big environmentalist as well. That's more than likely why Leo is following him... most of the people he follows seem to be in association with causes he supports. :)

Pami awww i don't remember seeing his mom and Oma in Blood Diamond :heart: . Which scene were they in? I wanna see that hehe

yeah his mom and Oma are in the background of a scene. Its towards the beggining, when their in Town, you can see Leo walk out of a building, then you can see his mom and Oma standing in the background, then thats where he gets into the car with his boss guy, and the boss guy tells him he'll never leave africa without the diamond, and the bloody sand.... Its pretty breif but there in there! :D

thanks guys for tweets

yeah his mom and Oma are in the background of a scene. Its towards the beggining, before the part where he gets into the car with his boss guy. I will try to find it on youtube!

You're awesome! Thanks Kat :hug:

Halolulu, you know how you posted those tweets suggesting Leo could be in NY? Well it looks like Blake is in NY. She was at America Ferreras wedding in NY yesterday. So perhaps Leo really could be in NY?

wow...Blake is in NY ?!!!

I think the Trump Soho which that guy's tweet mentioned is in NY .

It sounds sweet . they are both in NY :wub:

Joel Edgerton talks 'The Great Gatsby': 'Tom Buchanan is a complicated fellow'

“I can’t wait,” says Edgerton. “Tom Buchanan is a fantastic character … a very complicated fellow. I love Baz and I think the cast he’s got together is just incredible — every single one of them.” Indeed! Edgerton joins Leonardo DiCaprio, who will play the enigmatic Jay Gatsby; Tobey Maguire as narrator Nick Carraway; Carey Mulligan as Gatsby’s object of affection Daisy Buchanan; and Isla Fisher as Myrtle Wilson, Tom Buchanan’s mistress. Edgerton joined the cast after Ben Affleck — who had been in talks with the director — passed on the role due to scheduling conflicts with his Iran hostage thriller, Argo.

“This is the cool thing about being an actor,” says Edgerton, who has been learning to play polo for his Gatsby role. “All sorts of things become a privilege, you know? Getting to learn different things about different peoples’ lives … getting to live the life of a fighter for a little while and then getting to jump on a horse and play polo. There’s a real childish excitement for me. And one of the other privileges is getting to work with extraordinary people.” He laughs. “The idea of going toe-to-toe with Leonardo… “

Oh, and there’s one extra benefit for Edgerton: The Great Gatsby will be filming in his native Australia. “The studio is quite close to where I live,” he says. “I love being in Los Angeles, but I particularly love being home.”

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/06/28/joel...n-great-gatsby/

Interesting thing. Did you girls know Leo is following Ian Somerhalder (for those who don't know him, vampire diaries, is the HOTTIE) on twitter????

I mean I don't think Leo knows him, he might, but its weird that he is following him. Such a random person for Leo to follow, but like I said, perhaps he knows him! tongue.gif It also looks like Ian tweets about alot of enviromental and important causes on his twitter too.

http://twitter.com/#!/LeoDiCaprio/following/people

Wow, I didn't know that Leo follows Ian (Ian follows him too)... I think it's recent. I also love Ian, I'm a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries and think he's hot (Leo is more, of course :drool: ). Thanks for the info Kat :wave: .

Thanks for tweets, Honolulu! I also don't think Leo punched a guy... let's wait.

Thanks wijn by video. Very nice.

Leo in New York? I want pictures :D .

A doubt girls... who is this guy who always appears in several pictures with Leo? I have one picture of him younger with Leo in a game the Lakers. He was at the World Cup with Leo too. I once read that is a nephew... true?

post-52055-1309301496_thumb.jpg

post-52055-1309301596_thumb.jpg

And look this...

James Cameron Wows CineEurope With First Footage of 'Titanic 3D'

James Cameron

Frame-by-frame conversion of 1997 blockbuster relaunches world-wide in April 2012.

Cameron showed nearly 15 minutes of footage to exhibitors in Amsterdam at an industry event that has proven a lucky charm for the director in the past. The scenes Cameron screened included the "King of the World" money shot of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet on the prow of the speeding ship and jaw-dropping 3D images of Titanic's engine room. The exhibitors greeted Titanic 3D with whoops, cheers and applause.

"It ends the same way, though, I just wanted to put that out," said Cameron, joking that even after the painstaking frame-by-frame process, still ongoing, of makingTitanic three dimensional, he is still an opponent of 2D to 3D conversions. "Actually we spent around $5 million trying to invent a time machine so I could travel back and shoot the original film in 3D," Cameron quipped. "It's a painstaking process. I would never want to do it if I didn't have to. If you have the choice, you should definitely do it in 3D from the start."

20th Century Fox is re-releasing Titanic 3D in April 2012 to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the original tragedy. Cameron said that the timing of the release, 15 years after the film's first bow, would give audiences an opportunity to see the movie on the big screen, many of them for the first time.

"There is a huge audience that has never seen Titanic on the big screen," he said. "There's a huge number who weren't born when it first came out. I actually think there is a huge number of people who were born because of Titanic because it is such a great date movie." Cameron emphasized that the new release was not just about 3D. Before starting the conversion process, he created a 4k digital master of the original 35mm Titanic print, a master that will be used to deliver new, cleaner versions of the film in all formats - including 2D and 35 mm. "This is more about Titanic returning to the theaters than just 3D," Cameron said.

"Titanic was a big screen experience. Titanic didn't set records in home video, it set records in the theaters. Especially international, where it made double the national box office." Cameron reflected on how European exhibitors conference CineEurope, which turns 20 this year, has been the site of so many "major milestones in my life and career." He recalled how in 1997 he screened the first promo reel of Titanic here. In 2005, he returned to talk up the future potential of 3D. And three years ago, Cameron was back in Amsterdam, this time to screen a promo reel of a risky new 3D film called Avatar.

"When I showed Titanic here (in 1997) it was a terrible time in my life. I was being excoriated in the press," Cameron recalled. "If you remember at the time, it was the '3 hour chick flick where everyone knew the ending.' They were saying 'I don't think so' but the international exhibition community saw something in that reel and they, together with 20th Century Fox, turned Titanic into an international hit."

Cameron is hoping for big things the second time around too. He cited the rapid rollout of 3D cinemas in previously barren markets such as Russia and Eastern Europe to argue that lightning could strike twice for Titanic 3D. "There are huge markets in Eastern Europe, in Russia, that have never seen this film except on pirated DVDs. Now there are thousands of 3D screens and audiences in Russia, Eastern Europe, in China who have never seen this film on the big screen."

Judging by the enthusiastic response of CineEurope attendees at the screening, Cameron has Europe's theater owners behind him as Titanic 3D prepares to set sail. "Titanic broke all the rules and it broke all the records," Cameron said in closing. "Let's break all the rules again and let's break all the records again."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jame...pe-first-206301

I'm anxious... :wub: .

Sorry for the double post.

Interesting thing. Did you girls know Leo is following Ian Somerhalder (for those who don't know him, vampire diaries, is the HOTTIE) on twitter????

I mean I don't think Leo knows him, he might, but its weird that he is following him. Such a random person for Leo to follow, but like I said, perhaps he knows him! tongue.gif It also looks like Ian tweets about alot of enviromental and important causes on his twitter too.

http://twitter.com/#!/LeoDiCaprio/following/people

Wow, I didn't know that Leo follows Ian (Ian follows him too)... I think it's recent. I also love Ian, I'm a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries and think he's hot (Leo is more, of course :drool: ). Thanks for the info Kat :wave: .

Thanks for tweets, Honolulu! I also don't think Leo punched a guy... let's wait.

Thanks wijn by video. Very nice.

Leo in New York? I want pictures :D .

A doubt girls... who is this guy who always appears in several pictures with Leo? I have one picture of him younger with Leo in a game the Lakers. He was at the World Cup with Leo too. I once read that is a nephew... true?

Hi Nanda, I think that young man is Leo's god son, if I'm not mistaken.