Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks EVERYONE for the news, tweets and everything, is so much things that I can remember to thank all of you by name. But thanks especially to oxford for that sweet pic of Leo with that little girl and how cute Leo recorded her in his cell phone, he's such an adorable person. :wub: Also thanks for the news about J.Edgar coming in October, this is great and probably means we will have trailers and stills coming soon... :clap: :hell yea!: :ddr::thumbsup:

Fash

It sure seems like a lot of conflicting tweets :blink:

If the LAX tweet is accurate, it would seem Leo is heading to New York for Fourth of July weekend.

Maybe, the Soho House tweet did mean last night.

Interesting!! I read something on twitter how this person has to forego going to Leo's fourth of July party because of other commitments they have but I wasn't clear on any more details. So interesting conclusion!! :p

Thanks Oxford for your answer!

fash: for SURE Tobey, I always tought he's so cute!

Yeah he's a cutie. The cutest I think is Kevin then Tobey and then Lukas but sometimes i even think Lukas is cuter than Tobey hehe. But I have a bit of a crush on Kevin.. I think he's gotten hotter as he's gotten older :wub:

To be honest, Tobey, Lukas nor Kevin are cute or attractive to me. Maybe Tobey a bit when he was younger but not now . Actually, of all Leo friends Alex is the most attractive - the one married to Emily and who wrote the Orphan movie or provided the idea for it. After that, Jonah Johnson is striking looking too.

Oxford, thanks a LOT for that sweet pic of Leo and the little girl and the note from the Dad !

Katchitup - that is a cute interview - it reminded me of another Japan interview where the girl interview made Leo do a pinkie finger promise that he would talk to her at the premiere the next night (this was for Departed I think). I tried looking for it on YouTube but couldnt find it. Also, sorry but could not find that pic with Solange Wilvert - it was a rare one - maybe one of the Leo photo sites has it.

yes, I love this interviews, this japonese reporters are always so funny and creative. But in this one I post, I always felt that Leo is flirting a bit with that cute girl, he felt that she had kind of a crush on him so he goes totally for it, and when he winks the girl seems was like ready to swoon... but I can't blame her, that wink and that big smile, awwwwwwww :blush: he's so gorgeous! :drool: :drool:

you welcome, oxford!

yes, I love this interviews, this japonese reporters are always so funny and creative. But in this one I post, I always felt that Leo is flirting a bit with that cute girl, he felt that she had kind of a crush on him so he goes totally for it, and when he winks the girl seems was like ready to swoon... but I can't blame her, that wink and that big smile, awwwwwwww :blush: he's so gorgeous! :drool: :drool:

you welcome, oxford!

haha I noticed that too. Leo always returns the favour and flirts back.... I think it just comes natural to him hehe

this one is old, Leo in the set of The Quick and the Dead talking about Gilbert Grape, Johnny Depp appears in this interview also: Leo's voice was a bit different, he was 19 or 20 on that probably, I guess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphSNfVRu60

it's so funny that in the middle of this interview a car pass behind Leo and he have to stop what he was talking and start to talk all again, I couldn't stop laughing while watching this, I don't know why but I thought it was funny...

and at the end the reporter tell's Leo about rumors for the supporting role oscar nomination and he said "there are rumors, yeah"

haha I noticed that too. Leo always returns the favour and flirts back.... I think it just comes natural to him hehe

He's a people pleaser! ;)

More about Tobey's seemingly neverending birthday celebration :laugh:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malki...l#ixzz1QjQ5YOpL

In other celebrity sightings, Tobey Maguire celebrated his birthday at L.A.'s Campanile restaurant Monday night with a big group that included celeb pals like Leonardo DiCaprio, Kevin Connolly and Sarah Gilbert. The gang rolled in a little before 9 p.m. and got a private room in the back of the restaurant. At one point, Maguire was serenaded by the group with "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow."

Wonder if Leo will attend this wedding ?

High-flying Hollywood producer Ryan Kavanaugh will wed dancer-choreographer Britta Lazenga next week in a celebrity-packed ceremony in Capri, sources said. The two got engaged earlier this year at the Super Bowl in Dallas, where Kavanaugh popped the question to Lazenga, who's a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Kavanaugh, head of Relativity Media, made his bones in Tinseltown by being a key liaison between Hollywood filmmakers and Wall Street investors, and has grown to become one of the town's top money men. His producing credits include the upcoming "Cowboys & Aliens" with Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford and the Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale film "The Fighter." The wedding guest list is under wraps, but is expected to boast Hollywood power players and stars including Gerard Butler. Kavanaugh went on a bachelor party vacation in May with pals, including Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper. Kavanaugh's rep didn't get back to us.

Video interviews

Thanks for all the interview video links. ;)

JouJou

Thamks for info about Tobey's birthday party :)

Clint Eastwood's 'J. Edgar' to Hit Theaters in October :hell yea!:

Clint Eastwood's biopic J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, will hit theaters sometime in October, Warner Bros. announced Wednesday.

Eastwood's latest film explores the public and private life of J. Edgar Hoover, the legendary FBI chief who was one of the most powerful, controversial and enigmatic figures of the 20th Century.

J. Edgar also stars Naomi Watts, Judi Dench and Armie Hammer.

By going out in October, Warner Bros. is releasing the movie in the heart of awards season. Almost all of Eastwood's recent films have opened in the fall.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/clin...dgar-hit-206945

October?? Why october?? December is not a better date for Oscar season??

I don't think this is the big deal that movie will realize in October! anyway it's close to Oscars and I'm sure it will be nominated + there's no any serious project this years as I remember,so J.Edgar really has a chance and what about Inception,Inception is sci-fi and this kind of movies never win Oscars (Best film of the year nomination)

thanks Nanda for that great news! :wave:

thanks kat for that video! I just love all of his Japanese interviews :wub: they seem to be very funny people and Leo always is so funny with them too :laugh: I love the part when he asks how to say this program's name :wub:

thanks oxford for the pic! :wave:

thanks fash for poker news

and thanks Barbie for videos! I also love that GG interview at Quick and the Dead set,it's funny! I love when he says to Johnny,I'm doing well Johnny!,also love Johnny's words about Leo :wub: and the part when he says,Gilbert Grape is about family,that live in Ohaio state........ and he says it several times :laugh: great! :wub:

thanks solange for video :wave: