Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I know, Pami, his smile is wonderful in that avatar pic. I like yours too - his side profile is gorgeous! Thanks for the info about the song too.

If anyone wants to read it again, here's link to that VF article back in 1997 I mentioned earlier where they mention his friends, including Jonah

http://leonardodicapriofan.com/photos/thum...s.php?album=427

Yup no problem wijn! :)

Also Pami, Solange pretty much explained the godson thing. But another thing Solange forgot to mention of Leo being Milans godfather is that if something were to happen to Milans parents, the godfather (leo) would take custody of Milan! :D

Yup no problem wijn! :)

Also Pami, Solange pretty much explained the godson thing. But another thing Solange forgot to mention of Leo being Milans godfather is that if something were to happen to Milans parents, the godfather (leo) would take custody of Milan! :D

Yeah i know,i know...hehe

Tks Solange and Kat for your explanations about his godson!hehe

PopBytes Michael Knudsen

BTW - a little bird told me that Leonardo DiCaprio is hanging with his new lady friend Blake Lively at Soho House tonight in West Hollywood!

4 hours ago

I hope it's true :wub:

cool!!!!Thanks aomg I also hope this is accurate. So if this is true that means they are in LA.

I just hope we get pics of them again soon.

Thanks Kat :wave:

cool that Leo is mentioned in another song Pami :p

Thanks Solange for posting VF article

Yeah I also hope the tweet is true! It seems it must be because they are saying that they will be there on a very specific on the date and location, and I wouldn't think a person would be soo specific if it weren't true! Maybe we'll get some pics tommarow! Lets hope so! :D

the only thing I want is new pics.

:yes: I hope they go to Cabo or something soon ... I keep thinking we'll get news of them there for some reason hehe :p But i've never noticed Leo going to Cabo in the summertime though.

Oh and in regards to Milano he has a facebook and under interests he has Leo's name... i thought that was cute!!

Oh I thought the tweet was from yesterday and meant that they were spotted at Soho house last night but maybe I've got it wrong and its actually an event tonight hehe :p I noticed the tweeter is from popbytes so it wouldn't be so farfetched that he got info somehow. :)

Yeah the tweet was from today saying they'll be there tonight! And yeah it doesn't seem the tweet would be too farfetched! Hopefully its true and we'll get some pics or sighitngs tommarow! :p

^Yup just saw Blake is back in L.A! So like you said, its looking good! :p

And sick I agree 2 billion times with your statment! oh man,no news about Hoover! I'm tired waiting for teaser I know right!! It seems to be taking forever! :blink:

Sarah Palin Calls DiCaprio, Madonna, & Letterman 'Full of Hate'

I don't really understand what she means? :o

Is she being nice, or mean?

Mean. She's spews hatred right and left, but projects it onto others to play the victim. She's made herself a very rich woman off this game. <_< I'm glad she's not in a position to enact her hatred for the most vulnerable members of our society and the environment anymore.

Speaking of the environment, there was an interesting article in the L.A. Times the other day about the history and practice of finning, and the CA bill outlawing it. After reading this, I don't understand why hunting sharks or sale of shark meat isn't outlawed in every state.

http://www.latimes.com/health/la-me-shark-...,0,258416.story

Oh I thought the tweet was from yesterday and meant that they were spotted at Soho house last night but maybe I've got it wrong and its actually an event tonight hehe :p I noticed the tweeter is from popbytes so it wouldn't be so farfetched that he got info somehow. :)

I believe he was there last night. Maybe he made arrangements to come back tonight with a date. :)