Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I believe he was there last night. Maybe he made arrangements to come back tonight with a date. :)

Jou So you think that tweet was in reference to last night? Or you heard elsewhere of him being at Soho house?

I'm a bit confused hehe and not like this matters much but I'm still curious :p

I don't pay much attention to what comes out of Palin's mouth :/ Interesting article thanks!

I believe he was there last night. Maybe he made arrangements to come back tonight with a date. :)

Jou So you think that tweet was in reference to last night? Or you heard elsewhere of him being at Soho house?

I don't pay much attention to what comes out of Palin's mouth :/ Interesting article thanks!

The tweet was from today saying he'd be there tonight! The tweet was tweeted early this morning, So yeah, TONIGHT he'd be there with Blake if his tweet is correct!! :D I really hope it is! :p

Good move. :thumbsup:

I think that tweet from Popbytes was referring to tonight, but I saw a tweet from a guy at Soho House yesterday who said "Hi Leo DiCaprio." No more info so I didn't think it was worth a post. ;)

Good move. :thumbsup:

I think that tweet from Popbytes was referring to tonight, but I saw a tweet from a guy at Soho House yesterday who said "Hi Leo DiCaprio." No more info so I didn't think it was worth a post. ;)

Ahhh I see what you mean!! ;)

And yeah Good move is right! :yes: I don't pay attention to what comes out of her mouth either!

Thanks Pami!!

Another SUPER FUNNY japanese interview thats very rare, and I've never seen and I don't think others have seen too! This time one of the interviewers are dressed up as gangsters, and its soooo cute!! Plus Leo admits he eats Sushi and he says lots of other funny things :D Leo also speaks some Japanese!

GO WATCH NOW! :p AND I MEAN NOW!!! ONE OF THE CUTEST LEO INTERVIEWS EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXw5URNqLK0...feature=related

Not to mention Leo looks extremely sexy!

Hey, one more thing i would like to share with you...

It's reported that Leo may sing in this movie "A Star is born"! What do you think girls? :drool:

He will dub or singing for real?hehe

Always nice to see this vid again because it's hilarious!! I love the part where he asks them how to say the name of the show... his laugh and expression there is so swoon worthy :p Thanks Kat

Pami I wish I could hear him sing hehe... if he's good then I say go ahead and use his own voice... but if he's a crappy singer then I suggest dubbing. However.. I still rather it not be dubbed and hey.. maybe Clint will even switch things around so that leo's character doesn't have to sing...

Of course this is if leo is actually even going to do this film.

Assorted tweets

Thanks to all who posted the recent tweets :)

I hope as others have said the Soho House tweet is accurate, and we have a Leo & Blake sighting ; even maybe pix !

Bari

Thanks for information regarding Ian Somerhalder. I know who he is, but I didn't realize he was big into environment :)

wijn

Thanks for deleted Beach scene :)

Also, thanks, for list of Leo song connections. I never realized that to you made me aware of it.

[bKat

Thanks for Joel Edgerton comments. I love his comment about going toe-to-toe with Leo :)

I love the Japanese interview. Thanks for sharing it with us . It is one that deserves several repeat viewings.!

halolulu522

The expression 'beat him to the punch' just means that Leo asked Blake out first, before the pap got a chance to ask her out and probably be turned down :)

It is an expression that always means the other person did it before you.

Nanda

Thanks for "Titanic " 3D article :}

Pami

Thanks for Portuguese song link :)

Also, love the great photo of sexy Mr Cobb . He could enter my dreams anytime.

The expression 'beat him to the punch' just means that Leo asked Blake out first, before the pap got a chance to ask her out and probably be turned down smile.gif

It is an expression that always means the other person did it before you.

Tks Oxford!

I didnt know that,I learned something new! :)

Thanks Chi_lawyer, fash and kat for clarifying my doubt.

Very cute the relationship of Leo with his godson :hug: .

Sarah Palin is crazy :yuckky: . And the worse is that many newspaper insists on publishing the nonsense she speaks. I agree with you... we should not pay attention to what she says :no: .

Thanks Kat and aomg for tweets... I want pictures.

I just saw this picture collection on that site,nothing special,but everyone writes how they love Leo and it's so cute! wub6yh2cm.gif http://angel.ge/index.php?cstart=1&newsid=78672#comment I translated for you,google translate isn't very good.but that's OK

Thanks sick. The photos are beautiful, as always.

Thanks a lot for the videos, wijn. Very, very cool and funny. I loved it :wave: .

We also have a song here in Brazil performed by a singer called "Djavan" where he mentions Leo's name! hehe

I dont know if someone here is able to understand portuguese,but here it is!hehe You just pay attention when he says "Leonardo DiCaprio" hehe.

Yes, Pami. I love this song, :laugh: .

Thanks Solange for article of VF.

Speaking of the environment, there was an interesting article in the L.A. Times the other day about the history and practice of finning, and the CA bill outlawing it. After reading this, I don't understand why hunting sharks or sale of shark meat isn't outlawed in every state.

http://www.latimes.com/health/la-me-shark-...,0,258416.story

Thanks Jou. Very interesting this article. I'm glad to Leo support this cause.

Another SUPER FUNNY japanese interview thats very rare, and I've never seen and I don't think others have seen too! This time one of the interviewers are dressed up as gangsters, and its soooo cute!! Plus Leo admits he eats Sushi and he says lots of other funny things smily new one.gif Leo also speaks some Japanese!

GO WATCH NOW! tongue.gif AND I MEAN NOW!!! ONE OF THE CUTEST LEO INTERVIEWS EVER!

Wow. Thanks Kat. So beautiful and sexy :wub: .

And I love his voice. So, so sexy :drool: . I'm crazy.

Clint Eastwood's 'J. Edgar' to Hit Theaters in October :hell yea!:

Clint Eastwood's biopic J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, will hit theaters sometime in October, Warner Bros. announced Wednesday.

Eastwood's latest film explores the public and private life of J. Edgar Hoover, the legendary FBI chief who was one of the most powerful, controversial and enigmatic figures of the 20th Century.

J. Edgar also stars Naomi Watts, Judi Dench and Armie Hammer.

By going out in October, Warner Bros. is releasing the movie in the heart of awards season. Almost all of Eastwood's recent films have opened in the fall.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/clin...dgar-hit-206945

Thanks Pami!!

Another SUPER FUNNY japanese interview thats very rare, and I've never seen and I don't think others have seen too! This time one of the interviewers are dressed up as gangsters, and its soooo cute!! Plus Leo admits he eats Sushi and he says lots of other funny things :D Leo also speaks some Japanese!

GO WATCH NOW! :p AND I MEAN NOW!!! ONE OF THE CUTEST LEO INTERVIEWS EVER!

Thanks, Kat, that was awesome. I love his expression when he turns his head down and to the side, raises his eyebrow and looks up. Freaking adorable! :laugh:

This Sarah Pallin wants to create controversy because she is a Republican...she wants media.... :yuckky:

Worldwide release Nanda? :drool:

Well, Pami... I think here in Brazil will delay, as always :cry2:.

But it's something :laugh: .