Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^I know! Neither can I! :p

So Blake denied those stupid storys about Leo being jealous about her and Ryan! :rofl:

http://www.gossipcop.com/blake-lively-hook...-upset-jealous/

Silly, silly tabloids! :p good thing for her dening it!

This story is so stupid :yuckky: ... OMG. What is missing these tabloids invent? So many stupid things this week... part because Leo doesn't appear next to Blake for a long time, then the press is hungry for new pictures and news and is making this nonsense.

Thanks Kat... I cried... laughing this "news".

I got tired of trying to understand why this magazine doesn't publish some real news sometimes.

And thanks Pami for the video, very nice. And I agree with the girls... your avatar is absolutely gorgeous :drool: .

As the avatar of Barbie. Incredible... you always hit. I love it when Leo poses as a bad boy :laugh: .

Thank you wijn for the video of Titanic 3D. 2012 will come soon!

I agree with you Foxy... I don't believe that Leo has already presented his mother to Blake.

Thanks I am Eden for the news and the article Flashback Five - Leonardo DiCaprio's Best Movies, very cool.

I read this interview today... it's of 2010, but it's very interesting. I'm posting the link for those (like me) haven't read yet.

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/dicaprio-interview

^Thanks Nanda for the interview! :p

another tweet from the same girl who said she saw Leo and Blake at Soho House after someone asked her about her trip in L.A!

@supersue1979 @cricketfashion not this time...but we did go to soho house and Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively were there!! X

1 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/shereemurphy

Lolll not that it matters, but still I felt like posting!

I wonder where Leos at right now???? Hes disapeared, ONCE AGAIN!

Leo just forgot to mention he almost died diving in Galapagos,oh my! :o

And he's absolutely right about these hallucinogenic drugs in the Amazon hehe,he's intelligent! ;)

Tks Nanda for the interview!

Barbi

Thanks for information & link as to source of your great avatars :)

Wijn

Thanks for Titanic 3D Youtube link :)

Kat

Thanks for link to more Oppo Mobile pics/ads . I agree they have an "Inception" look. :)

Also, thanks , for link regarding Irmelin's involvement with Leo's Foundation.

Thanks for info regarding "J Edgar" trailer release. I can't wait to see it !

Thanks for another tweet from Ms Murphy. I noticed reading her Twitter page that her flight back to London was unexpectedly canceled yesterday. I hope she was able to make it back home today. Tho, if you had to stay an extra day some place, L.A. is a good place to be :)

And, your last post and photo, it certainly is a welcome sight for one's eyes :)

Nanda

Thanks for shortlist article :}

Pami

Thanks for Imelin's "BOL" interview :)

It seems like it has been a long time since we've seen a photo of her with her favorite son.

Barbie Yeah I had major doubts too hehe... mainly because the tweet is from a bike place haha :laugh: Seems like they are just trying to advertise that bike... and way too much of a coincidence that they would be the first ones to have access to those pics :p

My gosh he sure is quite hidden from prying eyes these days!!

Thanks fash! Yeah I agree the pics do look like they are old! Looks like the bikeplace just wanted to advertise! Also fash I love your new signiture! :flower: I am curious, can you give me the link to the video of your siggi? I'd love to see it, not all fast and everything! :p

And yeah 300 pages is crazy!! Leos got a lot of nice and cool fans I would say! :p

Interview with Ary Katz

Q-So, do you feel like you’ve made it in this town after being cast by Clint Eastwood in the film about J. Edgar Hoover?

A-“I feel like I’ve made a great leap, Tommy, but I wouldn’t say I’ve made it. I liken it to having played baseball all my life, pee-wee to varsity, then NCAA, then to minor leagues. Getting cast in “J. Edgar” was like getting drafted to the Yankees. You work your whole life for it and then one day, you get the call! You put on that jersey, you take the plate, look up at the roaring crowd and you swing. It’s the same game you’ve been playing since childhood, but now you’re playing with the best in the world. I’ve shown that I can play ball with the prose, now I have to show that I can keep on, what was it Charlie? Duh, winning!”

Q-Did you have the opportunity to work with my friend Leonardo DiCaprio, or with Naomi Watts and Josh Lucas in this film?

A-“Tommy, I shot five scenes in this film, and all were one-on-one with DiCaprio. Talk about baptism by fire!”

Credits to this site for finding the interview!

http://leonardodicaprio.yuku.com/topic/281...ry-Katz?page=-1

So perhaps Leo could be down in Australia because Baz has now gone down there to start preparing for Gatsby.

With filming of The Great Gatsby reportedly set to begin in Sydney next month, we can hopefully expect more news of the upcoming production very soon. Indeed, Hugh Jackman recently let us all know that Baz Luhrmann and Catherine Martin have now headed back to Australia in preparation for the shoot. On 25 June, Jackman posted on his Twitter page the following tweet:

“went to a farewell party 4 baz luhrmann & catherine martin who are heading down under 4 gatsby. bon voyage & birth to a future masterpiece!”

Jackman also posted a photo of Luhrmann and Martin at the party.

http://www.bazthegreatsite.com/newsupdates.htm

So maybe Leo could be down there finding a place or something?! I just want to know where the hell hes at again! :D

Thanks for all the videos, pics, articles, and tweets!

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Not too clear if this is in reference to right now.. or if these are old pics

bike_world: Leonardo DiCaprio riding around NYC on his new Vespa GTS 300 Super http://fb.me/QnGLxiPU

4 minutes ago via Facebook · Reply · View Tweet

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6983...129317530435113

They're oldies, but nice nonetheless. :) If you google Leo and Vespa, they show up around May.

So perhaps Leo could be down in Australia because Baz has now gone down there to start preparing for Gatsby.

With filming of The Great Gatsby reportedly set to begin in Sydney next month, we can hopefully expect more news of the upcoming production very soon. Indeed, Hugh Jackman recently let us all know that Baz Luhrmann and Catherine Martin have now headed back to Australia in preparation for the shoot. On 25 June, Jackman posted on his Twitter page the following tweet: