Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barlilace Thanks for that picture .... kind of odd haha but leo looks so hot :wub:

Kat Thanks for People/Martini article! Cute haha

AOMG Ohh cool!! Thanks sooo much for the Lainey article! I do believe that Leo and Blake are very much in to eachother. Lainey loves to hate so the fact that she's honest that she can't find anything negative on leo and Blake really says alot!!! ;)

Pami and Joujou Thanks for the confirmation news!!

Nanda Thanks about the news of leo in Italy for Ryan's wedding! We had a feeling he would attend and its nice that he did :)

In case I missed something... Thanks to everyone for everything... i'm rushing :blush:

Barlilace Thanks for that picture .... kind of odd haha but leo looks so hot :wub:

Kat Thanks for People/Martini article! Cute haha

AOMG Ohh cool!! Thanks sooo much for the Lainey article! I do believe that Leo and Blake are very much in to eachother. Lainey loves to hate so the fact that she's honest that she can't find anything negative on leo and Blake really says alot!!! ;)

Pami and Joujou Thanks for the confirmation news!!

Nanda Thanks about the news of leo in Italy for Ryan's wedding! We had a feeling he would attend and its nice that he did :)

In case I missed something... Thanks to everyone for everything... i'm rushing :blush:

Also fash did you get my message??? Because I feel like I didn't send the message because I kept getting internet errors on my computer. :)

I have to play catch up :p

tweet

brandynburnette: Party at leonardo dicaprio's house in malibu with the crew.. its bound to be a memorable 4th of july. Happy holiday everyone!

10 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

Right... now I'm really confused :blink: . After all, where is Leo?

I mean... Italy? Miami?

Thanks, fash. I read that other tweet about the party in Miami... maybe the party is in his house, and he's in Italy. I really don't know what to think, unless... I want photos!

@KathleenRegannn Kathleen Regan

Can't believe I'm headed to party at Leonardo Dicaprio's house right now.. Should be a crazy time

Thanks girls for the news :wave: ... Blake living with Leo? Hum... I'm jealous right now... he's mine :cry: . :laugh:

^^^I know I'm confused too, but maybe Leo will celebrate with Ryan later because the festivities do say For the newlyweds and their guests are scheduled three days of celebration, July 4 to 6. So maybe Leos celebrating today, and will go to Ryans wedding later?!

And yeah I saw that tweet Nanda and saw that the girl is 16. So I don't know how truthful that tweet is because I find it weird for a 16 year old girl to go to a party of Leos, but hey ya never know! Thanks for the tweet! :flower:

Kat yup got it! Yeah i'm confused about all of this too. Interesting idea Kat..Maybe leo is not actually in Italy now but will be going later... Or maybe this party at Leo's house.. will not actually have leo present ... but there was a tweet saying he was in Capri... so :blink:

Nanda Thanks for tweet.

Ok girls,i didnt want to tell you and wanted to avoid paparazzi,but...Leo's in my house! And we're having some good time together! That's it,no more lies!

LOL....jut kidding girls... :wub::laugh:

LittleMissSun

Thanks for sharing all the terrifict avi's you made :)

Solange

I definitely agree. Mentioning Leo gets always gets any project a lot of worldwide free press. :)

Leo's name get mentioned so many times for possible movie roles and it seems like they mention him just so the project will get some attention.

Bari

Thanks for photo :)

I've never seen it before.

wijn

Thanks for NY sighting of Leo & Blake and Tom Rob Smith article :)

JouJou

Thanks for Jamie Foxx comments about "Django" and yet another Capri tweet :)

Nanda

Thanks for Leo in Capri sighting and Italian article about upcoming nuptials and possible celeb guests.

Kat

Sent you a PM :)

Thanks for July 4th drink article. I wonder what made them think that drink is Leo's favorite.

Omg Thanks for Lainey article about Leo & Blake. I share your opinion of Lainey :)

Fash

Thanks for Malibu tweet :)

Tho I must say by this point I'm still at a lost as to WHERE Leo is supposed to be right now :blink:

Kavanaugh wedding ,Gerard and Bradley, and conflicting twets

I did see photos online of both men still in L.A. as of yesterday

Unless they are all going by private jet with travel time and time difference , it would seem those attending the wedding would be there by now.

Tho, I must say the great photo that Solange posted does make one feel better :)

Pami

I wish he was with YOU , as least I would no longer be confused as to where Leo is celebrating the Fourth :)

Pami

I wish he was with YOU , as least I would no longer be confused as to where Leo is celebrating the Fourth smile.gif

We share the same opinion Oxford! :laugh:

Let's make a new campaign..."Leo,tell us where you are?" hehe

This guy, Kris Tapley, who's a movie critic, writes for a site called In Contention which talks about film awards and he is making his early predictions and guess who he picked for Best Actor?? Yes, OUR GUY!!!

http://incontention.com/2011/07/04/off-the...r-of-the-beard/

Here is a list of his picks:

Best Picture: “War Horse”

Best Director: Steven Spielberg, “War Horse”

Best Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio, “J. Edgar”

Best Actress: Meryl Streep, “The Iron Lady”

Best Supporting Actor: Kenneth Branagh, “My Week with Marilyn”

Best Supporting Actress: Keira Knightley, “A Dangerous Method”

Best Adapted Screenplay: “War Horse”

Best Original Screenplay: “The Artist”

Best Art Direction: “Hugo”

Best Cinematography: “War Horse”

Best Costume Design: “Hugo”

Best Film Editing: “War Horse”

Best Music (Original Score): “War Horse”

Best Music (Original Song): abstain

Best Sound Editing: “Super 8”

Best Sound Mixing: “War Horse”

Best Visual Effects: “Hugo Cabret”

Best Animated Feature Film: “Rango”

This guy, Kris Tapley, who's a movie critic, writes for a site called In Contention which talks about film awards and he is making his early predictions and guess who he picked for Best Actor?? Yes, OUR GUY!!!

http://incontention.com/2011/07/04/off-the...r-of-the-beard/

Here is a list of his picks:

Best Picture: “War Horse”

Best Director: Steven Spielberg, “War Horse”

Best Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio, “J. Edgar”

Best Actress: Meryl Streep, “The Iron Lady”

Best Supporting Actor: Kenneth Branagh, “My Week with Marilyn”

Best Supporting Actress: Keira Knightley, “A Dangerous Method”

Best Adapted Screenplay: “War Horse”

Best Original Screenplay: “The Artist”

Best Art Direction: “Hugo”

Best Cinematography: “War Horse”