Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Twitter sightings are making me confused! :p

You'll never know when it's true.

It could be peole wanting attention by tweeting about celebs,

but it could also be PR- like the tweet that Blake was with the guys in Disneyland...

Although we CAN find truth in that, because Blake doens't nessaciarly have to be with him, she just had to let people know HE's there.

I found a bright side of her :p

I hope we'll soon have picture-proof :)

:clap:

Thanks so much for the oscar-buzz :)

He better win this year!!

And where the hell is that shirtless picture from??!! :drool: :blush:

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the tweets. The tweet from the guy who I see is a scientific researcher of some kind seems really legit because the rest of his tweets previously and he has no reason to be tweeting something false about celebrities and for sure, Blake or Blake's PR isn't contacting some random normal citizen to tweet Blake's whereabout, LOL!

Where Is Leo Derby

I see we now have a 3rd San Diego tweet, so , at least, tweet wise San Diego seems to pulling ahead in our "Where is Leo ?" Contest Derby :)

Thanks for latest San Diego tweet entry Nanda :)

Now, if only, one of these people would have taken a photo like the tweeter did in Carmel !

Regarding shirtless photo that Solange posted earlier. As I stated in my last post, I remember that was part of a series of pix we saw of Leo back in 2009 in between filming of "Inception". He was vacationing/partying in Ibiza at the time.

The photo was from a series of ones of him that appeared at the time

I posted some of them below all from same source as Solange's photo Socialite Life . If anyone wants me to post more of them just let me know :)

When photographed Leo had just emerged from having a massage done :)

ibiza2.jpg

ibiza3.jpg

ibiza4.jpg

ibiza1.jpg

And this is just one of the many pix that they had of him sitting at table with assorted models and friends that same day

ibiza5.jpg

Solange

I agree with your comments below about recent tweets on both counts :)

The tweet from the guy who I see is a scientific researcher of some kind seems really legit because the rest of his tweets previously and he has no reason to be tweeting something false about celebrities and for sure, Blake or Blake's PR isn't contacting some random normal citizen to tweet Blake's whereabout, LOL!

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the tweets. The tweet from the guy who I see is a scientific researcher of some kind seems really legit because the rest of his tweets previously and he has no reason to be tweeting something false about celebrities and for sure, Blake or Blake's PR isn't contacting some random normal citizen to tweet Blake's whereabout, LOL!

LOL I know right :cain: That is so ridiculous

Barbie

If you look at my post above the photos, you will see I liisted 2009 between filming "Inception" :)

Pami

I can tell you want to be that woman !

Gee, you're greedy, as you already had Leo spending July 4th with you :)

Oh my! you didnt forget it!hehe :laugh:

Actually he asked me to massage him,i need to practice! LOL

He brought some American flags and i can say we had a good time together! LOL

Just kidding...i have a good imagination! :whistle::blush:

Pami

I can tell you do .

Next, please use your creative imagination to conjure up some new pix for us of Leo & Blake from their day at San Diego Zoo :)

Oh my! you didnt forget it!hehe laugh.gif

Just kidding...i have a good imagination! whistle.gif blush.gif

Pami

I can tell you do .

Next, please use your creative imagination to conjure up some new pix for us of Leo & Blake from their day at San Diego Zoo :)

Oh my! you didnt forget it!hehe laugh.gif

Just kidding...i have a good imagination! whistle.gif blush.gif

Oh my! Where are these pics? We need them! Better...where are these paparazzi when we really need them?LOL

Regarding shirtless photo that Solange posted earlier. As I stated in my last post, I remember that was part of a series of pix we saw of Leo back in 2009 in between filming of "Inception". He was vacationing/partying in Ibiza at the time.

I posted some of them below all from same source as Solange's photo Socialite Life . If anyone wants me to post more of them just let me know :)

Uhhh HELLO. :gocho: Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? :yes: I haven't had my coffee yet and I may not need it this morning. :ddr:

Yesterday I spotted Leonardo DiCaprio at the San Diego Zoo. Not as breathtaking as the cheetah, though.

That observation unnecessary <_< !

I think we have our answer. Where in the world is Leo? San Diego. :hehe:

Spotted in the wilds of the San Diego Zoo that rarest of species, Leo DiCaprio. Moving at the speed of light all over the world, or at least on Twitter, he is rarely seen in daylight without a ball cap and glasses. ;) In all fairness, I bet Leo would agree with the tweet-er about who is the top cat. :D

Nanda,i think she was the cheetah! Maybe that's why this observation! LOL

Hey if that snake at the Bronx Zoo can have a Twitter account...The Cheetah run just opened at the San Diego Zoo. I'm not a fan of zoos in general, they can be depressing if not properly run and maintained (*cough* L.A. Zoo), but the S.D. Zoo is the very best. It's definitely worth a visit, Leo or no Leo. ;)

JouJou

I love this, very funny and true :)

I've, also, been to San Diego Zoo and would recommend it to others. Unfortunately my visit didn't include a Leo sighting .

Spotted in the wilds of the San Diego Zoo that rarest of species, Leo DiCaprio. Moving at the speed of light all over the world, or at least on Twitter, he is rarely seen in daylight without a ball cap and glasses.

Uhhh HELLO. :gocho: Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? :yes: I haven't had my coffee yet and I may not need it this morning. :ddr:

Yesterday I spotted Leonardo DiCaprio at the San Diego Zoo. Not as breathtaking as the cheetah, though.

That observation unnecessary <_< !

I think we have our answer. Where in the world is Leo? San Diego. :hehe:

Spotted in the wilds of the San Diego Zoo that rarest of species, Leo DiCaprio. Moving at the speed of light all over the world, or at least on Twitter, he is rarely seen in daylight without a ball cap and glasses. ;) In all fairness, I bet Leo would agree with the tweet-er about who is the top cat. :D

Nanda,i think she was the cheetah! Maybe that's why this observation! LOL

Hey if that snake at the Bronx Zoo can have a Twitter account...The Cheetah run just opened at the San Diego Zoo. I'm not a fan of zoos in general, they can be depressing if not properly run and maintained (*cough* L.A. Zoo), but the S.D. Zoo is the very best. It's definitely worth a visit, Leo or no Leo. ;)

I bet it is Jou Jou! :)

Gosh,i think i told this before...girl....you are from Los Angeles,Leo's birth place! :wub: How cute!

Oxford,are you from The USA too? :)

I am cracking up over the picture of the massage lady holding his foot and her facial expression...lol, omg her face is killing me.

LOL,you're right Barilace,i just saw it now!haha :laugh:

Thanks everyone for the tweets! MY head was about to start spinning after reading the tweet Oxford posted that placed leo in Australia! Thankfully there's been multiple sightings of leo at the San Diego so we can finally place leo and put an end to the guessing game... until tommorrow atleast lol

Oxford Thanks for posting those vacation pics of leo from 2009! I had never seen the ones of him getting a massage before!!!!

^Yeah we can place Leo in San Diego now. But like Fash said, until tommarow we'll have to guess again ;)

Spotted in the wilds of the San Diego Zoo that rarest of species, Leo DiCaprio. Moving at the speed of light all over the world, or at least on Twitter, he is rarely seen in daylight without a ball cap and glasses. Seriously JouJou you are too funny! :rofl:

Also Solange I agree with you on what you said about Blake. Its not like she calls random people to tweet about her with Leo! :laugh: