Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Wijn a good way to spend forty minutes!

Thanks Oxford for more pics! :drool:

And yes Solange Leo has soo many tumblrs and fans dedicated to him!

And thanks fash for the article. Says what we already know, but still cute to read!! :p

And I also hope we can get pics of the wedding. I doubt we will because i'm sure its private, but maybe we'll get some other pics of Leo in Italy!

A new day and the Leo in Italy tweets begin anew :)

MissEmilou84: Dammmm! I knew I should have gone to Italy with my friends, Leo Dicaprio has just turned up next them!

about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone ·

Solange

Thanks for assorted tumblrs, I always enjoy those :)

Wijn

Spending time discussing Leo's hotness is time well spent :)

JouJou

Someone said they saw a photo of Leo with Zac Efron taken on the Fourth of July ??

Re: Upcoming documentary "Beats, Rhymes & Life : The Travel of a Tribe Call Quest "

And as us Leo fans know Leo has long been best friends with Q Tip

I still can see Rapaport throwing Leo down the stairs in "Basketball Diaries "

Actor Michael Rapaport

Hello girls! :wave:

Tks for tweets and pics! :) So Leo is in Capri right? Wow,it sounds sooo familiar,Capri and Caprio! :laugh:

I know that's the origin of his name hehe.

Regarding his eyebrows,i do think that's sexy,as his eyes,his shoulders,his arms,his HANDS!LOL

JouJou

Now I see what you meant earlier about possible photo of Leo with Zac Efron and his brother :)

Tho it would seem with all the pix I saw of Zac on various photo sites from this past weekend, if the paps had one of him with Leo it would have surfaced by now.

ZanessaFanClub1 ZanessaFanClub

Zac Efron was with his brother (and also pictured with Leonardo DiCaprio) yesterday, while Vanessa Hudgens is back in LA

20 hours ago

Pami

I, also, enjoy the chance to chat with Leo fans from all over the world :wave:

I don't know if this is true... could be gossip to promote Verona. ;) Does Leo really have an apartment there? And isn't Blake filming a movie?

http://conastyle.blogspot.com/2011/07/gossip-verona.html

mercoled“ 6 luglio 2011

gossip verona

as I opened the daily newspaper of Verona this morning I read 2 great news for my city, let's not say news let's say gossip

gossip number 1

as we say in italian..Udite udite..

Leonardo Di Caprio is supposed to be in Verona tomorrow evening

to go to the roman theater to attend the show "sogno di una notte di mezza estate"......

with his new fiance..

this is the translation of the article

the News launched by magazine novella 2000 bounced on all the gossip and specialized sites... in the city is broke the waiting for the arrival of Leonardo DiCaprio that should be right in Verona tomorrow evening at the representation of the famous play at the Teatro Romano

William Shakespeare's' a midsummer night dream

The handsome American is expected in the company of his new flame, the star of the show Gossip Girl, Blake Lively, who recently told the international tabloids have predicted his marriage with Di Caprio at the age of nine years.Whether or not the couple arrive tomorrow evening on the banks of the Adige, a positive effect has already established: according to the organizers of the Shakespeare Festival after the announcement there has been a surge in sales of tickets for tomorrow evening and are free just yet very few places, while the former has already reached tonight's sold out. Leonardo Di Caprio embracing the opportunity to inaugurate his new acquisition: the penthouse views Arena bought a few weeks ago during his visit to Ground Scala with the beautiful actress. This is an apartment of 350 square meters with a terrace overlooking Piazza Bra additional 250 square feet, six bedrooms, three bathrooms, one with a bath-like pool of four meters and a large living room costing nearly 4 million euros.Behind the deal there would be Proto Alexander Consulting, a company in Milan that had confirmed the sale to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie of a villa from 32 million euros in the Valpolicella.To confirm the interest DiCaprio came to Verona was then a photo of the "paparazzi" Verona Luca Ghidoni who had surprised the new couple during a mini-tour that incognito through the streets of the city. The two had visited the Roman theater, the church of Santa Anastasia to find then closed the famous balcony of Juliet and take the car to go to the sanctuary of the Torricelle. The next day, before leaving for the United States, the two were spotted by a saleman in Via Mazzini and other citizens who had claimed to have seen the handsome head to Juliet's house allowed them to show his girlfriend the place Verona's most popular with tourists from all over the world.DiCaprio's love for Verona exploded last summer when the actor had attended one of Zeffirelli opera in the Arena. Fascinated by the magic of the city and its beauties, he began looking for a house on the bank of the Adige, in particular DiCaprio had expressed a willingness to a home view arena. At the time he was engaged to the Israeli model Bar Rafaeli, . Not finding one in the city center, DiCaprio had optioned for three months in the castle of Camino Monferrato, option, however, was not renewed when the project life with Rafaeli had gone to the mountain.And so, the American star is back to his original idea of

JouJou thanks for the article! Yeah Blakes movie starts filming on July 6th, but she has a surporting role, and her role is kidnapped through much of the film, so I doubt she needs to be filming there as soon as the 6th.

Interesting because earlier I found a different article about a similar story. It was translated from a JJ user about 2 weeks ago.

I can read italian, and what the magazine says is that Leo bought an apartment in Verona, and on the 7 or 8 July, he will be there with Blake to oficially inaugurate the appartment and to go with her to the premiere of A Midsummer Night

And the Tweets of Confusion continue :)
Nadineyj Nadine Oliva

Just came back from boating in Capri...Leo DiCaprio, George Clooney, etc are going to be here tomorrow!

7 minutes ago[

http://twitter.com/#!/Nadiney

Well it still refers to Leo being in Italy now (or tommarow :wub: ) So thanks Oxford. So Leo being in Italy is ahead in "Where in the world is Leo" group! :p

Well it still refers to Leo being in Italy now (or tommarow :wub: ) So thanks Oxford. So Leo being in Italy is ahead in "Where in the world is Leo" group! :p

Right Kat!! :laugh: I think we finally know where he is!! :laugh:

Thanks everyone for the news :grouphug:

Wow so it seems we've got lots to anticipate for in the next couple days!! Possible weding pictures, more apartment news, and pics/sightings of leo and Blake at that play!

Who know if the last two things are true but finally we have possibly something to look forward to in the very near future!