Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^^Oh please do sick! If you just happen to stumble upon those things.... :whistle:

Hey and maybe tonight Leo will go to see "A midsummers Nights Dream" like that italian article said?? It would be cool so that we could maybe get some pics/sightings!

And thanks for the video Oxford! I wonder why he had a towel around his head?

Kat & Sic

I would say the towel was for two reasons :

1. The main reason being he didn't want his photo taken by paps.

2. Looking at the wet hair of the women with him, their very casual beach attire, I would say he had been swimming , and that is why he ,also, had towel with him :) The guy walking ahead of him had just a bathing suit on. Infact if all the people hadn't been surrounding him, we may have seen Leo had on a bathing suit and his bare legs :drool:

I think the 2nd woman walking behind him into entrance with wet hair was probably Irmelin.

Kat

Yes, I'm sure any Leo fan would love to view Irmelin's photo collection :D

Sic

Thanks for GG video :)

Everytime i see Leo hiding his face i think myself..."poor Leo",sometimes you want a little privacy and that's not possible. But that's the price of fame.

So many news girls,and it's so cute to know he's accompanied by his mother! :wub:

And regarding this marriage thing,i also think that's a rumor,he just should have made a comment... :)

Tks girls for the articles! :wave:

Solange and Sick, thank you for all the beautiful pix, wallpapers, and sig's! :flower: :flower:

Dribbled all hiding in a taxi? What does that mean? :laugh:

Thanks by_princess! :)

x2! Thank you for the articles from Capri, princes! :flower: The word "dribblata" means something like "dodged." The translator seems to have dodged the translation there. ;)

Kat & Sic

I would say the towel was for two reasons :

1. The main reason being he didn't want his photo taken by paps.

2. Looking at the wet hair of the women with him, their very casual beach attire, I would say he had been swimming , and that is why he ,also, had towel with him :) The guy walking ahead of him had just a bathing suit on. Infact if all the people hadn't been surrounding him, we may have seen Leo had on a bathing suit and his bare legs :drool:

I think the 2nd woman walking behind him into entrance with wet hair was probably Irmelin.

Foiled by white terrycloth! Argh! :p Thanks for the video! :flower: What a scene... I agree that looked like Irmelin wearing the beach cover up along with maybe a relative or friend of hers walking behind Leo. Nice to see mom again. :) That paparazzo scene plus her being there make me doubt the "Leo walking around downtown Capri hammered" tweet, though it was fun to think about. He would have been hammered by the paparazzo! ;)

the blond Leonardo has confessed to the Director of the Capri Palace Ermanno Zanini, including a cigar and ' other while admiring the bay from the top of Riccio's Blue Grotto in Capri intends to carry out another "mission" to get married the next summer with her new beau Blake Lively, the blonde actress, who stars in Gossip Girl, who seems to have conquered the heart of the restless Leo forever. The location scouting has already begun yesterday afternoon on his return from Riccio and management of the Capri Palace has already been used to try to satisfy all requests, which will certainly be special, unconventional, that will arrive from Leonardo DiCaprio, who appears to have forgotten forever beautiful Bar Rafaeli, with which he broke several months ago, the scene of the maddening gossip.

WHAT? I remember someone saying Leo should marry in Capri since DiCaprio means "of Capri", but I don't have any idea if this story could turn reality some day, if so, it's cute! :heart:But it's probably just a rumor!!!

:o How cool would it be if Leo of Capri got married in Capri? :wub: But after watching that scene at the Kavanaugh nuptials... a Leo wedding there would be crazy! If he has those intentions, he had better keep his lip zipped and have as much security on hand as wedding guests. ;)

"The Iron Lady" Teaser with Meryl Streep is now avaiable,and it's supposed to debut at the same time that Leo's J.Edgar,so where the hell is this teaser Clint Eastwood? :dontgetit:

Well the release date for J. Edgar changed so they might not be as ready with the trailer as the other movies that were already scheduled for October. Maybe by the end of July we will get something. Fingers crossed!

Tarantino Tweets about Leo and Django Unchained!

http://www.mentorless.com/2011/07/07/taran...ango-unchained/

:ddr: Great news! Tarantino tweets should be fun...maybe he can help us with our ongoing neverending "Where is Leo" project. :laugh:

Another Capri tweet

2eet Fitness & Pilates UK

Capri is beautiful, nice 2B 'in the zone' and bump into DiCaprio while following and teching my celeb clients

http://twitter.com/#!/fit2eet

Jou

I agree with your comment below about guy's tweet about 'hammered Leo" .

Leo is well aware that whenever he is out in public 'eyes' are upon him. At same time I'm sure he's had a great time and some great drinks while in Capri. I sure wish I was along for the ride :)

That paparazzo scene plus her being there make me doubt the "Leo walking around downtown Capri hammered" tweet, though it was fun to think about. He would have been hammered by the paparazzo

Thanks for all the news everyone! :wave:

I hope he's having a great time at the wedding :heart:

I don't really believe he's going to have one himself, I mean,

yes, he has been taking things - in my opinion - way to slow with his last past girlfriends,

but marrying someone after 6 (?) weeks seems a little weird...

Ah well, 99% sure it's a rumor.

Solange, who's the VERY lucky girl in your signature? :)

She better keep her hands of my husband :rofl:

yes, he has been taking things - in my opinion - way to slow with his last past girlfriends,

wignboerinnetje - that's actually Claire Danes and these pics/and video were taken during Romeo and juliet rehearsals - so it was all professional (akthough I did hear rumors that they both had a crush on each other during that time but never acted on it..and afterwards I think they remained friendly cause Claire did attend the Man in the Iron Mask premiere party in NYC)

wignboerinnetje - that's actually Claire Danes and these pics/and video were taken during Romeo and juliet rehearsals - so it was all professional (akthough I did hear rumors that they both had a crush on each other during that time but never acted on it..and afterwards I think they remained friendly cause Claire did attend the Man in the Iron Mask premiere party in NYC)

Claire, really? :blink::blush:

Her hair looks so dark in there, but thanks! :wave:

It's not fair :p

Hey girls,I just found it and I would like to share it with you.

It's an excerpt from an interview that Gisele gave to Vanity Fair in 2009.

- Leo is really a wonderful person. We still talk sometimes, and I am a friend of his mother. He still has one of my dogs. He has done so much for the environment and I admire that. We know what we had between us. We were very young and grew up together in various ways. Only we were not to be lovers, but I have huge respect for him and wish him the best.

What did she mean by -"only we were not to be lovers?" hehe