Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Solange for the atrology thing! :p

And Yeah Wolf Of Wall Street I'm pretty sure Leo is doing it because he wouldn't interview and talk about a character hes not doing, I think they're just working on finding a director, because I don't think their sure if Scorsese can do it! :)

A couple tweeties are saying they thought they just saw Leo at the Harry Potter premier... I didn't know he was a fan? It's live streaming here:

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/07/07/...fe-emma-watson/

originalshaun: Was that just Leonardo DiCaprio? #harrypotterlive

13 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

VelocityBandit: Leonardo Di Caprio has arrived? xD

14 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

^^hahahaha what?? Harry Potter? Hmmm I doubt Leo would go to the Harry Potter premiere sense he doesn't go to movie premieres hes not invovlved with, and he was just spotted in Italy, but hey, who the hell knows??

Also aOMG I sent you a new message! :p

thanks Jou! :wave:

I don't think he's a fan of HP,maybe just went to see the movie :idk:

:wub:Oppo Find Me Campaign (HQ Wallpapers) :wub:

post-51561-0-1446088484-78316_thumb.jpgpost-51561-0-1446088484-80994_thumb.jpg

site banners I screen capped :p

post-51561-0-1446088484-83653_thumb.pngpost-51561-0-1446088484-86386_thumb.pngpost-51561-0-1446088484-89403_thumb.png

LOVE the find me photos, Sick. I hope we do and soon. I want pics!! All these conflicting tweets and no photos are driving me crazy. :blink:

Wow, I that Helen-story was so sweet :heart:

I'm getting the whole 'Jack Dawson on the stairs' flashback :p

I have the most briliant idea ever, by the way.

Leo has an on/off-(whenever he feels like it)relationship with Blake for six years, like with all of his girlfriends,

and by the time he breaks up with her, it's just in time when I'm legal and he can date ME :rofl:

I'll only be a 21-year age difference :whistle:

^Oh yes wijn, you must! :p Thanks sick! :D

A tweet from Bust Magazine, just wondering, not really all that Leo related, lol, I'm just trying to figure out who they are referring too.

Any ideas??

who wants to guess who's on the oct/nov cover? here's a hint: she's 0 degrees of separation from leo dicaprio, matt damon, & george clooney

48 minutes ago via web

Now we know for sure Leo's there. Tweet from Vacation Magazine twitter
Bradley Cooper, Ryan Seacrest, Leonardo DiCaprio.... Just a couple of the celebs hanging with us at Capri Palace!

3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/vacationsmag

Nice find! :wave:

So the Capri Palace Hotel appears to be a step or two above your average Best Western:

http://www.luxurytravelmagazine.com/proper...xury-resort.php

Now imagine yourself sharing a luxury suite w/ jacuzzi tub with Leo. :p

Wijn, I like that you're planning ahead! If Leo continues his current patterns, you will be the perfect age! :laugh:

^Oh yes wijn, you must! :p Thanks sick! :D

A tweet from Bust Magazine, just wondering, not really all that Leo related, lol, I'm just trying to figure out who they are referring too.

Any ideas??

who wants to guess who's on the oct/nov cover? here's a hint: she's 0 degrees of separation from leo dicaprio, matt damon, & george clooney

48 minutes ago via web

Hey Kat,

Vera Farmiga!

Ryan Seacrest : some coverage of wedding on "E"

I hope by Ryan Seacrest being in attendance for Ryan Kavanaugh's wedding that means we might get some video coverage of it shown on "E" :)

Sick

Forget introducing us, I'm sure sweet Wijn will ask us to be bridesmaids ! :)

don't hide us the wedding day,wijn! l

promise, you'll introduce Leo to us

Chi

Thanks for hotel link :)

And, yes, the idea of "sharing a luxury suite w/ jacuzzi tub with Leo" could entice one to start dog paddling their way over to Capri !

Helen Mirren: What I've Learned

The best compliment? Right after winning the Oscar, when everyone was going home, they let these little gold Oscary shapes flutter down from the ceiling. Leonardo DiCaprio came over, bowed down, and kissed my hand. It was the most fabulous moment and such a lovely gesture. He didn't say anything.

http://www.esquire.com/features/what-ive-l...1#ixzz1RQcnqlub

How sweet of him :wub:

He's sooo lovely :SIGH: :wub:

Leo at the Harry Potter premiere?!hehe....

That would be funny... :laugh:

How about Leo hungover at the Harry Potter premiere? :laugh: I thought 'Geez if this is true he must be a big Potter fan to go from partying in Capri in the wee hours to the London premier..." :laugh: I wonder who they thought was him...

Now we know for sure Leo's there. Tweet from Vacation Magazine twitter
Bradley Cooper, Ryan Seacrest, Leonardo DiCaprio.... Just a couple of the celebs hanging with us at Capri Palace!

3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/vacationsmag

Hmm I wonder if that's where the wedding is? From what I understand, it's tonight.

Nice find! :wave:

So the Capri Palace Hotel appears to be a step or two above your average Best Western:

http://www.luxurytravelmagazine.com/proper...xury-resort.php

Now imagine yourself sharing a luxury suite w/ jacuzzi tub with Leo. :p

:yes: Now how am I supposed to get any work done... :p

Helen Mirren: What I've Learned

The best compliment? Right after winning the Oscar, when everyone was going home, they let these little gold Oscary shapes flutter down from the ceiling. Leonardo DiCaprio came over, bowed down, and kissed my hand. It was the most fabulous moment and such a lovely gesture. He didn't say anything.

http://www.esquire.com/features/what-ive-l...1#ixzz1RQcnqlub

How sweet of him :wub:

So sweet. I don't get tired of loving this man, and I understand what you said... like not love Leo? He's a gentleman, kind, loving... so many adjectives :wub: .

Thanks girls for all news, photos and videos :wave: .

I'm traveling on vacation for a week, then... I really hope when return find many, many, many photos and news of Leo. XoXo :hug: .