Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I didn't have time to post but here is the link of Leo with Bradley at Ryans wedding!

http://www.popsugar.com/Ryan-Kavanaugh-Bri...97?page=0,0,1#1

Finally! Thank you! :flower: They have a larger version of the same pic:

http://www.popsugar.com/Ryan-Kavanaugh-Bri...97?page=0,0,6#6

post-43201-0-1446088490-09542_thumb.jpg

Ooh I've never seen that one before. Is beautiful, as is your sig. :wub: Thank you! :flower:

Nice sig, Pami. :) I need to do that too.

The media is putting the pieces together too I see :p Also Page Six's track record is pretty good so far ;)

Busy Blake staying behind

Hot couple Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio are attending star-studded events this weekend, but on different sides of the Atlantic. Lively -- who very publicly gallivanted around Italy with DiCaprio in May -- is staying in Hollywood and will attend BAFTA's Brits to Watch gala tonight rather than be by the "Inception" star's side during producer Ryan Kavanaugh's wedding weekend in Capri. Sources said that Lively stayed put because she's shooting Oliver Stone's "The Savages." She'll join a guest list tonight that includes Prince William and Kate Middleton as well as Hollywood royalty Barbra Streisand, Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Lopez. DiCaprio, meantime, is in Italy for Kavanaugh's wedding to ballerina Britta Lazenga. Lively shouldn't worry, though. Her heartthrob brought his mom as his date to hang with fellow guests Gerard Butler, Bradley Cooper and Ryan Seacrest.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/busy_blake...O#ixzz1Rb1HkPEf

Thanks fash! Yup seems the media is catching on to why she wasn't in Italy with him! They both have busy months ahead.

And yeah Page 6 is pretty reliable. They were the first ones to say Leo and Blake were seen "acting like a couple" before we ever got pics, and also the first ones to report Leo/Bar breakup so yeah there pretty reliable! :p

Hey girls! :wave:

Tks for the article Fash! Hey girls,just take a look at this,these predictions are so funny! First she says Leo and Bar would have children and now she changed her mind and says that Leo will marry Blake and they will have two children! LOL

"Okay I've got a super short psychic prediction right here. Leonardo Dicaprio and Blake Lively will get married. End of Story!

He'll go as crazy for her as Tom Cruise was for Katie Holmes back in the Oprah couch jumping days and they will get married and have 2 kids eventually. That's all I can say for now."

http://www.celebpsychic.com/search/label/Leonardo%20Dicaprio

thanks fash for the article, seems reliable.

Pami: thanks for that prediction, even that we can't really believe, I love to read this type of thing, it's funny and I wouldn't mind if turns true some day... :whistle:

also thanks wijn for the interview!

Our latest Capri tweet . Hope she can sneak a photo :)

Youmzii Yasmeen AlShathry

Leonardo DiCaprio is Sitting next to me ;p #HOTTNESS !!!!

36 minutes ago

Fash

Thanks for NY Post article explaining why Blake was not with Leo in Capri :)

Pami

Like others love your Find Me gif :)

Thanks for prediction article .

Wijn

I love his laugh there , too :)

Barbie

Thanks for Blood Diamond interview clip :)

I haven't seen this one: interview promoting Blood Diamond, it's for a humor program called CQC in Spain, here in Brazil have this program also. So funny in the end, Leo is so nice.

aww he's soo cute in this vid, Barbie! thanks! that sunglasses suits him sooo much! :wub:

thanks, oxford, for the tweet! :wave:

Below is an Italian article I found. From links below you can see same news was reposted in other Italian papers.

Personally I'm not sure what the article is saying about where or with whom he is supposedly with

The bar mentioned is in Pompei, Italy

Roma, July 9 (Adnkronos) - Days of relaxation as the star of 'Titanic' is spending on Capri, where and 'Irmalin arrived with his mother, invited to the wedding of his friend Ryan Kavanaugh. After the wedding celebrations in Anacapri, the actor and 'remained on the island and, as he learns the AGI, he stayed at the Hotel' Capri Palace ', at least until yesterday.

And just last night, after bathing establishment 'The Song of the Sea', in the company of Melissa Satta, DiCaprio has also rented a room, and the'Anema Core ', reopened yesterday evening after a measure that some weeks ago I had decided to close.

DiCaprio, for the second time to visit the island (less than a month ago he was spotted them 'with the model Naomi Campbell), and' was seen today with friends at 'Bar Tiberius'.

09/07/2011

http://www.libero-news.it/news/780497/Vip-...pri-Palace.html

http://www.universy.it/2011/07/capri-avvis...nardo-dicaprio/

http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/News/Spettaco...2224025367.html

Thanks for the interviews Wijn and Barbie!! :p Veryy sweet!

Thanks Oxford for the tweets and the article. Its hard to read because the translation isn't that great, but what I think its saying is that he stayed in the "Capri Palice" with his mom and went to 'Bar Tiberius' today!! But who knows with this source sense its from the same people who wrote about Leo and the play, that turned out not to be true! hehe either way I just want pics! Some pics with his mom would be sweet :heart:

Kat

Thanks for your thoughts on article and reminder of the 'source' of info. Yes, the whole Verona apt and "Midsummer's Night Dream" turned out to be just creative writing :)

I really wasn't clear as to what the guy was saying .

If the first tweet was accuarate, the girl said she was in Capri.

I just know it seems like lots of people are seeing Leo today :blink:

And, yes, it would be nice if some photos appeared .

Kat

Thanks for your thoughts on article and reminder of the 'source' of info. Yes, the whole Verona apt and "Midsummer's Night Dream" turned out to be just creative writing :)

I really wasn't clear as to what the guy was saying .

If the first tweet was accuarate, the girl said she was in Capri.

I just know it seems like lots of people are seeing Leo today :blink:

And, yes, it would be nice if some photos appeared .

Yeah everyone but us! :p :laugh: I saw a tweet from a girl who said her grandmother was having lunch with Leo in Italy, so chalk up another Italy sighting.

As far as I can tell the Italian article basically says this: After the wedding in Capri, he stayed on the island at the Capri Palace Hotel, at least until yesterday. After a visit last night to swim establishment La Canzone del Mare, in the company of Melissa Satta, he rented Aneme e Core, a local tavern that reopened after being closed for a couple weeks, for a VIP party. It's his second visit to the island in less than a month, last time with Naomi Campbell, and he was seen today at Bar Tiberius with friends.

Satta was rumored to be going out with Lukas Haas awhile ago. Someone posted this link on another Leo forum:

http://ilmiobloggo.net/notiziedigossip/mel...lukas-haas.html