Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks oxford for the Italian articles. So he has been spotted hanging out with his mom and Satta? I wonder if Lukas Haas came along for the trip?? I actually don't really think Lukas and Satta are dating... I think it looked more like a fling when they were in Italy. Lukas has been in the States and Mellissa in Italy since then.

Not suggesting anything is going on between Leo and Satta either though... I guess they've become friends.

Thanks Barbie for vid

Jou

Thanks for your translation of article. It makes a lot more sense :)

Tho, I have to ask what is a 'swim establishment" ? Do they simply mean a popular beach area ?

Also, thanks for information regarding Lukas & Melissa.

Yeah it's a fantabulous historic beach club along the coast of Capri with an oceanside pool and restaurant... where the richie rich party down in the summer. :)

Thanks oxford for the Italian articles. So he has been spotted hanging out with his mom and Satta? I wonder if Lukas Haas came along for the trip??

Yeah who knows who else was there, or if she was there with him, or if she was even there. :idk: All I know is she seems to be a favorite of the Italia tabloids, and the most famous beach club in Capri during high season would be an odd place to be having a secret affair. ;)

Yeah who knows whats going on?? :idk:

So far these Italian tabloids seem to be picking spots and reporting Leo is going to be there, or was there to boost business (a.k.a the article that he was going to the play with blake, and then BAM their ticket sales went through the roof! :p )

Awwwwwww!!! fash soooo cute!!! I am soo happy we got new pics, and double awwwwww there with his mom!!!!! :wub:

Leonardo DiCaprio enjoys a meal outside with some friends on Saturday (July 9) in Capri, Italy.

The 36-year-old actor brought along his mom, Irmelin, for his relaxing vacation, where the two spent their evening eating and chatting with pals.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/07/09/le...ation-with-mom/

Awwwwwww!!! fash soooo cute!!! I am soo happy we got new pics, and double awwwwww there with his mom!!!!! :wub:

Leonardo DiCaprio enjoys a meal outside with some friends on Saturday (July 9) in Capri, Italy.

The 36-year-old actor brought along his mom, Irmelin, for his relaxing vacation, where the two spent their evening eating and chatting with pals.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/07/09/le...ation-with-mom/

Hey girls - thanks for the new pics. Leo looks GREAT! And nice to see Irmelin, have not seen her for a while. That looks like his godson, Milan, sitting next to Leo and across the table, the back of the balding head - I think that may be Ethan Suplee

I haven't seen this one: interview promoting Blood Diamond, it's for a humor program called CQC in Spain, here in Brazil have this program also. So funny in the end, Leo is so nice.

Thanks! :flower: I hadn't seen that one. I like how Leo crossed his arms when that guy put a microphone in his face, like he was ready for... something. ;) I have to admit those guys annoyed me a little at first, but it turned out to be very funny.

Yeah who knows whats going on?? :idk:

So far these Italian tabloids seem to be picking spots and reporting Leo is going to be there, or was there to boost business (a.k.a the article that he was going to the play with blake, and then BAM their ticket sales went through the roof! :p )

Yeah he is something of a hunted man I'm afraid. <_< It must be very unnerving and isolating at times. It's a good thing he has his family and longtime friends to hang out with.

awwww pics of leo and Irmelin!!

Ask and ye shall receive! :D How old is his godson now? He's growing into a handsome young man, must say. :blush:

lol I see Jared changed the title of his article.... I preferred the heading vacation with mom! lol

But yes Joujou pics atlast!!!!! :clap: I have a feeling Milano is about 15 / 16 year old but its just a guesstimate based on how much he matured alot in the last couple years. I agree he is handsome.. I think he looks alot like his dad! :)

Good observation Solange... that young man does look like Milano.

Hey ladies! :wave:

First of all tks for the articles and for those wonderful pics of Leo and his mom and also his godson!! Tks Fash!! :) :drool:

Tks Barbie for that interview,I've already seen that once,but it's always nice to watch it again! :)

Leo looks great and sooooo handsome,with sexy arms,Gosh!!

Hey girls,I know i asked about his godson once,but just refresh my memory, who's Milano's dad? :)

lol Pami... it doesn't hurt to ask.... next time you see him just be sure to bring it up :laugh:

Milano's dad is Jonah Johnson. He's in a band called BlackCowboy. Also leo's good friend Kevin Connolly directed this video.

Tks Fash!! :)

Never heard about them,but tks for the video,i will check it now! hehe

Fash & Kat

Thanks for the new pix from Capri :)

They certainly were a welcome treat

Re people in picture. I noticed the woman sitting next to Irmelin was the same woman with her in the video when Leo exited with towel over his head.

I wonder if she is Irmelin's sister ?

Does anyone know if Irmelin has a sister ?

Also in the group of people. The red head sitting across the table reminds me of the groom Ryan Kavanaugh. I wonder if it was some continued

celebration for the wedding couple and guests.

I agree that Milano is growing into a handsome young man. He is mighty lucky to have Leo as his godfather :)

Solange

Yes. the guy with the bald spot does remind one of Ethan :)

Jou

Thanks for yet another new photo :)