Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm sure we all probably know about Leo purchasing an Island already but this was just posted today.... I wonder how the plans for buliding an eco resort are going?? I haven't heard anything more abou it

Private islands of the super rich

Blackadore Cay

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Blackadore Cay

Owner: Leonardo Di Caprio

Net worth: $200 million +

Leonardo Di Caprio is also an American Actor, known for his performance in award-winning movies like Titanic, which went into history as one of the greatest to have ever being made. Born in 1974, Leonardo has been known to produce big budget movies apart from acting in them. Located in the barrier reef between two islands, namely mainland Belize and Ambergris Caye, this 104-acre retreat was bought for a reported price of $1.75M million by the actor-producer. Just like his fellow actor Johnny Depp, Leonardo has also taken a step in the direction of making his island eco-friendly with his plans to use solar power to meet energy needs of the island, including his plans to build an eco-resort on the island.

http://www.bornrich.com/entry/private-isla...the-super-rich/

Where Is Leo Derby

I see we now have a 3rd San Diego tweet, so , at least, tweet wise San Diego seems to pulling ahead in our "Where is Leo ?" Contest Derby :)

Thanks for latest San Diego tweet entry Nanda :)

Now, if only, one of these people would have taken a photo like the tweeter did in Carmel !

Regarding shirtless photo that Solange posted earlier. As I stated in my last post, I remember that was part of a series of pix we saw of Leo back in 2009 in between filming of "Inception". He was vacationing/partying in Ibiza at the time.

The photo was from a series of ones of him that appeared at the time

I posted some of them below all from same source as Solange's photo Socialite Life . If anyone wants me to post more of them just let me know :)

When photographed Leo had just emerged from having a massage done :)

ibiza2.jpg

ibiza3.jpg

ibiza4.jpg

ibiza1.jpg

And this is just one of the many pix that they had of him sitting at table with assorted models and friends that same day

ibiza5.jpg

Oh pls, post some more pictures! :)))

^ I love when Leo does that hand sign... it looks hilarious to me :laugh: In the middle pic I wonder if he's communicating with them... I think he is... but in that shot the girls surprisingly don't seem to be acknowledging/ care of his presence lol but not much can be said from one shot though :p Thanks KAT.

Nice compliment they give leo ;)

Ten Not-So-Heroic Heroes in Recent Movie History

While enduring the mild pain caused by Transformers: Dark of the Moon, I thought to myself, “Man, this Sam character is a real prick. What type of people actually like this person? This is the best savior we could get?” I then realized that I often find myself thinking this nowadays. We rarely get great, likable heroes or genuine badasses on film anymore. Most are either mopey, passive, or do morally questionable acts.

I’m not referring to anti-heroes — although, I do include one on the list — but, rather, the unintentionally lame mainstream characters that aren’t the most compelling or charming.

A few of these not-so-heroic characters aren’t due to bad acting. As you’ll notice, Leonardo DiCaprio made the list for Inception, where he gave a solid performance. While I wouldn’t say that most of the actors featured here impressed anyone, DiCaprio and a few others certainly did.

Here are ten mainstream characters that exhibit very little heroics

Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) in Inception

Leonardo DiCaprio’s 20th tortured soul character makes a living off a pretty despicable profession: He steals ideas and plants others that’ll, most likely, ruin someone’s life. The idea of his job is extremely ironic considering what Christopher Nolan is praised for, which is coming up with original ideas.

And not only does he steal ideas, but he doesn’t even treat his team all that well. Once they begin the heist, he forgets to tell them one little detail, while possibly ruining a man’s life to help his own. “Oh yeah, probably should have been a good friend and mentioned this, but if you die here, you don’t wake up…” Nolan wants me to feel for this guy, and considering all the stunts he pulls, he makes it kind of hard.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/features/...vie-history.php

I think this site is just reffering to what Lainey wrote.... That said I wonder what one of the tabloids will say about leo and Blake this week? There's always an article about them in the tabloids weekly since they've been together...

BLAKE LIVELY Has Moved In With LEONARDO DICAPRIO

05Jul11

In a move that surprised absolutely no one, BLAKE LIVELY has moved in with LEONARDO DICAPRIO. Ho-hum. After gallivanting all over Europe and leaving the same hotels separately to avoid Hollywood rumors, the two stars who’ve been so unsuccessful at covert ops thus far have taken the next step: Leo has given Blake the keys to his L.A. home.

So this probably means A-lister Leo is still taken in with his latest blue-eyed blonde….giving her the keys to his kingdom (his kingdom in L.A., anyway), to his inner sanctum, to his most private boudoir…you know what we mean.

Blake‘s been hanging out there even when Leo’s not around. Talk about total worship and devotion. Or maybe she just needs a convenient place to crash.

Let’s see where this is headed shall we?

Read more: http://anythinghollywood.com/2011/07/blake.../#ixzz1RHirHMrF

thanks for identifying when the photo I posted was taken and when!

I have a feeling Leo and Blake are trying to spend as much time together as they can now cuz pretty soon they will both be working on films and will be apart I guess while Leo is in Australia.

BLAKE LIVELY Has Moved In With LEONARDO DICAPRIO

05Jul11

In a move that surprised absolutely no one, BLAKE LIVELY has moved in with LEONARDO DICAPRIO. Ho-hum. After gallivanting all over Europe and leaving the same hotels separately to avoid Hollywood rumors, the two stars who

Two bits of info, nothing substantial to share but I wanted to give a heads up to the expert pix hunters here ;): 1) Leo is in Capri for the wedding, and 2) he did have a party in Malibu before heading off to S.D. and pix were supposedly taken of him with Zac Efron and his brother. :D

Yeah, or in Italy en route to Capri. Fingers crossed it's an outdoor wedding. :p I feel bad saying that 'cos weddings are supposed to be private, but I'd love to see him in his wedding attire. :wub:

Thank you everyone for the pix!