Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

How do i do to put these avi's in my profile?

do you have a tinypic or photobucket account, if so, upload the ones you want and copy paste the image code to your about me section

Oh tks a lot LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE!! :)

do you have a tinypic or photobucket account, if so, upload the ones you want and copy paste the image code to your about me section

or another way, is to click the gif into motion, copy/paste the moving gif itself to your about me as well, thats alot easier

or another way, is to click the gif into motion, copy/paste the moving gif itself to your about me as well, thats alot easier

I want to put it as my signature...i'm trying hard.... :blush: ,tks for helping me! :)

Hi LMS :wave: Woo hoo thanks for all the gifs my dear!!! :hug:

Thanks Oxford for finding out who that Bernie lady was! Wow you are awesome :hug:

and dont hate a novice here, BUT is he not dating Bar anymore and with Blake now???? thought he was wicked cute with Bar

lol yeah he's not with her anymore.... yup he's apparently with Blake. They've been pictured holding hands etc hehe :wave:

Thank U fashiondream for that great find of a pic and to oxford for finding out who the woman he was hugging was - I would never have guessed that was Bruno Mar's mom. She looks thrilled, not surprisingly/

LittleMisSunshine - thank U for the avis of Leo -they're great!

I'm curious where Leo celebrating July 4th too. I know in the past he's had parties at his home in LA.

Hi LMS :wave: Woo hoo thanks for all the gifs my dear!!! :hug:

Thanks Oxford for finding out who that Bernie lady was! Wow you are awesome :hug:

and dont hate a novice here, BUT is he not dating Bar anymore and with Blake now???? thought he was wicked cute with Bar

No they broke up :(

Ah well, it's the best for Bar, it's poor Leo I worry about :o

And thanks for the stuff you made,

I love the R&J-ones, very very beautiful :heart:

And AMAZING find about Bruno Mars' mother!

He seems so good for his fans! :wub:

(wish I could meet him some day, so BAD)