Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The last pic I posted I dont think is brand new like taken this week but I think it was from this year.

This gif is from one of his recent interviews

post-40197-0-1446088467-11873_thumb.gif

lol Leo is realllyyyy into whatever he's talking about in that gif :laugh: Now i'm super curious as to what he's explaining hehe... does anyone know the exact interview this was for? I wanna watch it :p

Ok so i'm back to thinking that leo is still in LA and that Capri will be his destination later haha :p awww leo loves that zoo and double awww Blake is there :wub:

radiofreejohn: Just saw Leo at the San Diego Zoo... With Blake Lively. They're hot.

21 minutes ago via Twitter for Android · Reply · View Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/radiofreejohn

The Where's Leo Twitter Madness Continues

Recently we had Twitter tweets that claimed that Leo was in New York, Capri, Malibu, and at San Diego Zoo.

Just now a girl from Australia tweets :

Judging by these tweets placing Leo in all different parts of world at once, he must have cloned himself when we weren't paying attention ! :)

edwina_anne edwina evans

My brother went to a 4 July party at US Embassy today, got fantastic gift bag and saw Leonardo DiCaprio! Think he should have taken me along

3 minutes ago

edwina evans

edwina_anne ed

Fash

Thanks for San Diego tweet about Leo & Blake :)

Looking at the guy's other tweets , he seems legit, but then we'd had so many people from all over the world claiming they saw him on July 4th, one has to wonder if any of these tweets are legit .

Solange

Thanks for Kris Tapley's Oscar selection list :)

I sure hope he knows what he is talking about.

Also, the beach photo , if my memory is correct it is from a series of beach pix we saw back when Leo was filming "Inception" , and we saw lots of photos of him on a yacht with assorted people along the French Riviera

Also, thanks for "11th Hour" gif. He certainly is very animated and excited about whatever he is discussing in interview at that moment :)

Fash

Wait , your San Diego tweet is taking the lead in our Where's Leo Contest

Below is tweet from another guy in San Diego who reports seeing Leo on July 4th

TylerdissidENT Tyler J

Leonardo Dicaprio came into my work today. that shit was pretty cool.

4 minutes ago

Where in the world is Leo? I have also joined your group! :p

Thanks fash and Oxford for the tweets! Cute he went to the zoo with blake in San Diego!! :wub: and oxford your tweet confirms he was in San Diego! So Its clear hes not in Italy, and like fash said, perhaps its his destination later!

Thanks Solange for the pic and gif! His smile is dreamy... :blush:

Good morning lovely Leo ladies! Hope everyone who celebrates had a good 4th. :D

A little bit of info and video about that smartphone Leo shot an ad for to air in China...

http://www.penn-olson.com/2011/07/05/oppo-dicaprio/

The Where's Leo Twitter Madness Continues

Recently we had Twitter tweets that claimed that Leo was in New York, Capri, Malibu, and at San Diego Zoo.

Just now a girl from Australia tweets :

Judging by these tweets placing Leo in all different parts of world at once, he must have cloned himself when we weren't paying attention ! :)

:laugh: I trust the entertainment industry peoples the least. Too often prone to name dropping they are. :p If Gerard Butler is expected at the wedding in Capri, the paparazzo already have it staked out. ;) I doubt any of them are there as of yesterday or we would have pix. Leo may have been on the guest list of that Australian Embassy party, but did not attend. The Malibu party could have been at one of his rental properties. I'll place my bets on San Diego and possibly NY the day before, with a trip to Australia before that as a longshot. :whistle:

^^I agree JouJou! I'm placing my bets of Leo being in San Diego yesterday, because 2 people have spotted him in San Diego, and those seem to be legit, and it all just points to Leo still being in San Diego!

Also all the celebs mentioned going to that wedding, Gerard, and Bradley all seem to still be in the U.S, so I think that if they are attending they'll go soon, because the wedding article said celebration was from July 4-6, so I think IF he is going, he'll go soon! :p

I think he'll probably go to the wedding if he went to the bachelor party. God, I'd love to get married in Capri. Lucky rich people! Haha. Leo should get married there....if he ever does. :laugh: Since he is "of Capri."

Thanks for the info girls :wave: .

So... I saw another tweet today. I think Leo was at the zoo in San Diego, after all. But I really want to see pictures :laugh: .

@meganf Megan Frampton

Yesterday I spotted Leonardo DiCaprio at the San Diego Zoo. Not as breathtaking as the cheetah, though.

That observation unnecessary <_< !

Yesterday I spotted Leonardo DiCaprio at the San Diego Zoo. Not as breathtaking as the cheetah, though.

That observation unnecessary <_< !

Nanda,i think she was the cheetah! Maybe that's why this observation! LOL

Thanks Nanda! Yup it seems he was at the San Diego Zoo yesterday, and if the other tweet was true also, He was there with Blake! :blush:

Yup seems he wanted to stay in the U.S for the 4rth of July, I'm sure hes departing for his frineds Italian wedding celebration soon! :)