Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hahah I agree with Pami! Barbie your avi is sooooo cute! :p And so is yours Pami! :)

Also regarding Leo and Gisele, I think they were very cute and intense with eachother, but I think in the end they wanted different things. Which is okay :)

And yeah I agree its not far fetched that Blake has met his mom, but I find it hard for the tabs to find out how Irmelin felt about Blake! Very silly! :rofl:

Hahah I agree with Pami! Barbie your avi is sooooo cute! :p And so is yours Pami! :)

Also regarding Leo and Gisele, I think they were very cute and intense with eachother, but I think in the end they wanted different things. Which is okay :)

And yeah I agree its not far fetched that Blake has met his mom, but I find it hard for the tabs to find out how Irmelin felt about Blake! Very silly! :rofl:

I just changed mine right now Kat! LOL

What do you think now?hehe

I just changed mine right now Kat! LOL

What do you think now?hehe

Yes, the one you have now is the one I'm referring too! Its soooo HOT! :drool:

Ahw, what Gisele said about Leo is so cute :wub:

Thanks for posting it :wave: , I tried to find Gisele-quotes about Leo but never found much..

Thanks for the articles everyone!

Really funny, not really reliable - as usual :)

Pami

Girl, you are giving Barbie a race for the sexiest avatar Love it ! smile.gif

Haha,

Tks Oxford and Kat!

In fact everyone's avatars are beautiful here! :drool:

Awwwww thanks Pami! I've seen it already, but its nice to see it again, because his mom is sooo cute! :p She seems like such a sweetie :wub:

Yeah! I do think the same! She's cute! :wub:

Thanks Pami!

So when we were wondering when a Hoover Trailer is coming, we should expect one soon! :clap:

Make your Best Actor bets, everyone! The Hollywood Reporter relays that J. EDGAR, the Clint Eastwood-helmed biopic with Leonardo DiCaprio playing the titular FBI chief, will open in October. The film was previously set for release on December 14 but will now continue in Eastwood’s current trend of debuting his features in the fall; expect to see a trailer for the film in the next month or so.

The October release of J. EDGAR will position the film as a major contender for Oscars and other prestigious film awards. Then again, Clint Eastwood and Oscar buzz more or less go hand-in-hand.

However, the fact that EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE will be released two months later might indicate how Warner Bros. will campaign each film. J. EDGAR seems more like an acting piece than anything else, but EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE might be a film more regarded for its writing and directing than its performances.

It’s far too early to truly make heads or tails of anything, but the release dates are definitely worth considering when shuffling through awards contenders.

http://gordonandthewhale.com/warner-bros-s...ncredibly-close