Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

cocobeachgirl: I remember that Leo said more than once he wants to have kids but he don't know when. But I really like the way he cares for his friends children, like Ruby and Kate's kids also, they all call him uncle Leo which is really cute. :wub: I think one day he will be a great dad and I can't wait to see a Leo's baby.

"Uncle Leo" :wub: thats so cute!!

And its probably just me, or maybe not :p but am I the only one that thinks that Leo and Kate have such an amazing friendship? Thats real friendship, in my opinion :)

You got it cocobeachgirl! :yes::wub:

Aw, they are so freaking adorable. I can't. So cute. BUT WHERE IS KEVIN? I haven't seen Kevin around with Leo much lately. It makes me sad. :laugh:

I also can't wait to see Leo with his kids. I think he'll make a great dad. Aw.

Aw, they are so freaking adorable. I can't. So cute. BUT WHERE IS KEVIN? I haven't seen Kevin around with Leo much lately. It makes me sad. :laugh:

I also can't wait to see Leo with his kids. I think he'll make a great dad. Aw.

I know its been a while since we've seen him hang with Kevin!

Also alittle off topic, but did you girls know that Ethan Suplee aparetnly lost 200 pounds!! He actually looks very attractive now that he as lost some weight!

post-42953-1309186082_thumb.jpg

Chi

Yes, I can see now the tall blonde has on same plaid jacket as other park employee girls, thanks :)

But, for sure that is Tobey's wife Jennifer in the photo. And, it ,also, appears to be her sitting next to Ethan in the photo where Leo is in front seat of car with Tobey. We can see her much smaller hands.

I certainly share your thoughts below :

I love the fact that Leo has so many friends from his youth, regardless of whether they are big A-list stars or not. He values his friendships and I think that says a lot about his character.

Kat

Yes, the guy who provided the roller coaster photos is the same guy who posted he saw Leo and Blake. He seemed to ,also, know Leo and Blake had been there before.

Hey girls,

I dont know about you,but I cant stop myself thinking that Leo and Kate would be great together!

I know,I know,it might never happen,and I always say I just want him to be happy,with Blake or without her,but i feel like there was a great match between them, something special,that's only my opinion hehe.

Talk about random!

One of our Perezilicious readers was at the Happiest Place On Earth yesterday and while on line for Space Mountain, she saw three unusual people hop on together:

Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey McGuire and Ethan Suplee!

Say what? First of all, wasn't Leo just in Disneyland with his girl, Blake Lively? And second… what? Ethan Suplee? Who invited that guy???

http://perezhilton.com/2011-06-27-sighting...ting-disneyland

It's so strange sometimes I see pics of leo and he looks skinnier... then not too long later I see pics and he looks a bit bigger. I guess its the angle or something but he's gorgeous nontheless!!

I can understand Fash,but i think that's the angle!hehe

He's indeed skinner! hehe

halolulu522

Thanks for Pop Sugar pix. Is that the same shirt Leo has on as Disney photos ?

Kat

I agree it is the angle of the photo or how Leo is turning his body at the moment they click.

I ,also, certainly agree with you that he's looking great :)

JouJou

Thanks for larger photo. :)

It is great that we have some new photos today.

It's so strange sometimes I see pics of leo and he looks skinnier... then not too long later I see pics and he looks a bit bigger. I guess its the angle or something but he's gorgeous nontheless!!

He's all head, shoulders, and chest. ;) He's narrow in the hips and legs, and he's fairly tall. If you only see half of him, he looks bigger than he is. I've spent a lot of time studying his body, as you can see. :p

JpuJou

Are you talking about on roller coaster ride below ? As we can see Jen is with them in photo that Fash posted. So I would say that is her sitting next to Ethan in 2nd seat

Leo and pals at Disney for Tobey's b-day is too sweet! Is that Lukas sitting next to Ethan?

Also, I've never had the pleasure of seeing Leo in person, but, another fan I talk a lot with from another fan board has seen him several times, and she said he is a little over 6 feet.She said ,whenever, she has seen him he is thin and looks younger in person ; but all man :)

He's all head, shoulders, and chest. winking0001.gif He's narrow in the hips and legs, and he's fairly tall. If you only see half of him, he looks bigger than he is. I've spent a lot of time studying his body, as you can see. tongue.gif

He's all head, shoulders, and chest. ;) He's narrow in the hips and legs, and he's fairly tall. If you only see half of him, he looks bigger than he is. I've spent a lot of time studying his body, as you can see. :p

I noticed that too hehe :p Thank goodness he's got a broader upper half... it makes him look manlier and sexier :blush:

Pami I didn't notice that hehe but now since you've said it i'll be checking out his hands from now on :laugh:

How about his feet??...... :whistle:

Please,you can notice it,I'm not kidding hehe,and how about his feet?

Oh...just...WONDERFUL,just right! :wub: