Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

{Exclusive} Bidding War Alert – Brad Pitt, George Clooney & Several Others Fighting Over Hot Property “Killers Of The Flower Moon”

clooney-pitt-leo-ratner.jpg

David Grann’s KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON is lining up to be the biggest package and bidding war of 2016, with several A-List producers now fighting for territories. Sources have confirmed to The Tracking Board that among the producers looking to snap up this hot property are George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Brett Ratner and Star Wars producer Kathleen Kennedy.

The book, from New Yorker staff writer Grann, isn’t set for publication until June, 2017, but it’s already triggered a feeding frenzy on the rights market. The non-fiction chronicles the real-life 1920s mystery surrounding the suspicious deaths of several Osage Indians, who were at the time among the richest people on the planet. The story follows the twists and turns of the investigation that eventually became the first major case solved by J. Edgar Hoover’s brand new FBI. David Halpern from The Robbins Office reps the book, with Matthew Snyder of CAA handling the film rights.

Grann is the author of The Lost City of Z, the adaptation of which is currently in production with Pitt’s Plan B, and he wrote the article The Brand, which is the basis for the new Showtime series from Narcos executive producer Jose Padilha. The established relationship between Grann and Pitt could prove to be an edge in this all-out battle taking place today, since some of the town’s most powerful names are now involved.

We can now confirm that in addition to Plan B, Smokehouse Pictures, RatPac Entertainment and Kennedy Marshall, Amy Pascal’s Pascal Pictures, Scott Rudin‘s Scott Rudin Productions, Matt Reeves’s 6th & Idaho, Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way, Peter Chernin’s Chernin Entertainment, Jason Blum’s Blumhouse and Bold Films are all in the mix, currently trying to secure territories.

Blumhouse has a first-look with Universal; Clooney, Pascal and Rudin have first-looks with Sony; DiCaprio has a first-look with Warner Bros.; Reeves and Chernin have first-looks with 20th Century Fox; Plan B has a first-look with New Regency; Kennedy Marshall has a first-look with DreamWorks.

With so many elite names coming in for the same territory, we’re hearing several are partnering up, and studios are already prepping bids, while the conversation has now begun to include talent and director attachments.

This one is going to be hot, as we’re expecting no less than a handful of packages to begin to come together, as everyone in town eyes who the ultimate winner will be. Keep it here, as we track the project, as the details continue to surface…

Source

I hope Leo can win the rights to this, Clooney and Pitt's production companies seem to be producing all the good projects. Leo's name isn't even in this article headline. I'm glad The Big Short didn't win best picture... Didn't want to see Pitt get his second producing Oscar. 

Some new pix of Leo shopping with pals Vinny & Paul in LA on Monday

31FF1C5500000578-3482692-image-m-6_1457468718967.jpg 31FF1C5500000578-0-image-a-18_1457463356019.jpg 31FF1CC500000578-3482692-Who_s_that_Leonardo_DiCaprio_covered_up_as_he_shopped_with_frien-m-27_1457470396082.jpg 31FF1BD500000578-0-image-a-20_1457463413503.jpg 31FF1B2D00000578-0-image-a-21_1457463418686.jpg

Cute vid of Leo & Tom on Oscar red carpet

Fash

Tks for more UFC & shopping pix of Leo :)

Jade

Tks for new of Leo's MTV nod , as well as, possible new project for his Appian Way :)

Hope we hear news of the new film project he will definitely star in soon

On 05/03/2016 at 3:21 AM, BarbieErin said:

It is just me or Leo is having a good time looking at Rooney Mara?   :p

leo rooney (1).jpg leo rooney.jpg

With Brie and Alicia:

leo brie alicia (6).jpg leo brie alicia.jpg leo brie alicia (1).jpg leo brie alicia (2).jpg leo brie alicia (3).jpg leo brie alicia (4).jpg leo brie alicia (5).jpg

some more, sorry if some pics are repeated.

oscars (6).jpg oscars.jpg oscars (1).jpg oscars (2).jpg oscars (3).jpg oscars (4).jpg oscars (5).jpg

Leo looking at Rooney, yeah we know you Leo :whistle:

And I'm still inlove for that pic of Leo and Brie looking at each other. 

Loved all the pics and updates, thanks you so much girls.

On 3/7/2016 at 0:13 PM, masha122 said:

actually it was reported on many egyptians channels and programs that this girl only got the job because of her connections and most egyptians media were really upset cause most of them are fluent in english and this lady didn't just put herself in a laughable situation but gave a bad image about egyptians/arab reporters last week almost every program started with an apology to Leo and praised and how he handled it 

Ahh I see, some nepotism there. I don't know the girl but a little flubbed English words shouldn't bring an entire country shame :( 

2vwbwh3.jpg

I assume this is just screencaps from a film. He doesn't make the cover of the tabloids that often these days, which is a good thing.

Great interview. Wow he has the shark incident on video, that's insane. Is it weird I'd like to see it? 

Edited by Fairymary
Eta star mag