Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Wow , love that pix you posted ,  a great way to start the day, tks  :woot::woot:

Jade

Tks for latest Leo/China visit , with time difference  ( already 10pm at night there ) we should get some new pix of his appearance by Saturday , I can't wait :clap: 

Also , tks , for new pix of Leo with Reeza , it is probably from Villa sighting that was mentioned in NY Post article

Great box office news for "The Revenant" from china :thumbsup:

'The Revenant' makes strong debut in China

The western thriller film "The Revenant" hit Chinese theaters on Friday to cash in on its latest success at the Academy Awards and Leonardo DiCaprio's superstardom.

China has arranged for 38.22 percent of all film screenings nationwide to be "The Revenant," directed by Mexican veteran filmmaker Alejandro G. Iñárritu, topping all other films including 20th Century Fox's "Eddie the Eagle." It had grossed 38 million yuan (US$5.87 million) by 2 p.m. on Friday and will likely go on to make 300 million yuan (US$46.38 million) during its opening weekend.

The film tells the story of a 19th-century frontiersman and his journey of survival and revenge after being abandoned by his fellow fur trappers in Native American territory. It stars DiCaprio, and co-stars Tom Hardy, Domhnall Gleeson and Will Poulter. It is based on a novel written by Michael Punke and inspired by the experiences of frontiersman Hugh Glass in 1823.

The film received mostly positive reviews and won three Oscars for Best Director, Best Actor, and Best Cinematography.

Bai Jie, an executive from Alpha Pictures, the Chinese producer of the film, said "The Revenant" should be seen on the big screen as it is not just a film to watch, but also a brand new film viewing experience.

The producer confirmed that DiCaprio will attend a promotional event on Sunday in Beijing, which will give fans around China a chance to interact with the actor via video cast. It will be DiCaprio's first trip to China to promote a film.

The film has grossed US$444 million worldwide since its release in January in other markets.

Source

Some new pix of Leo from this morning eating breakfast

casual when you see leonardo dicaprio with breakfast ?

casual cuando ves a leonardo dicaprio desayunando 

50.png 51.png

Jade

Thanks for more information regarding Leo's China visit, as well as, great box office news :)

LuckyGirl

Tks for Palm Springs vid :)

Here's a new video of Leo in LA today! 

https://twitter.com/jvngv/status/710995283035824128/video/1

Now guys I really don't want to get my hopes up and MAAAYYYYBEEEE it's my crazy hopes and dreams, but the blonde girl he's walking with looks a hell of alot like his ex Erin Heatherton. The super curly blonde hair, same length, her style of clothes/shoes, and the brunette looks like her friend that she has tagged before today. 

Am I going crazy? I might be, holding out hope so hard :laugh: If it's not Erin then they look damn alike (and have the exact same hair :p ) 

6 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

kat: IDK if the blonde girl is Erin because she looks shorter to me and she looks to be more curvy than her too. But I can be wrong... :idk:

I doubt it is, I think my mind is morphing it into Erin. But ya'll got to admit if not her than someone very similar :laugh: Same body (erin is alot thicker now than when she dated Leo a couple years ago) and about the same height. IDK just the curly hair and the style and the quick shot of the face look like her. That being said.....Wishful thinking.

0.thumb.JPG.aa88c5c3382ad814935c908d38d6

On another note whats he doing walking around an art museum with two chicks for :rofl:  

Another update from Forbes regarding Revenant's box office release

'Revenant' Soars, 'Eddie the Eagle' Crashes on China Opening Day

On the one hand, Twentieth Century Fox’s choice to send the bleakly beautiful but emotionally draining Leonardo DiCaprio starrer The Revenant to China has turned out to be a good move, as the film opened to a superb $11 million on its opening day, Friday March 18th. Fox leveraged China’s enduring romance with  Titanic in its ad campaign, featuring references to DiCaprio’s tragic character in that film, presumably to draw in the female audience.

At least with The Revenant, Fox may have been taking a risk but its execs knew they could count on interest from DiCaprio’s huge China fanbase, which greeted Titanic, its re-release Titanic 3D, and Inception (though not The Great Gatsby) to stellar box office results.

Whether Revenant continues its momentum will depend largely on word-of-mouth, which has so far been strong as indicated by its 8.0 rating on movie fan site Douban. Serious Oscar worthy films usually under-perform in China, so anything over a $50 million final gross should be considered a triumph for the film.

Kat

Tks for new LACMA vid of Leo :)

Looks like  his pal Kevin C  walking to right of him to me , maybe the blonde is Kevin's girlfriend Sabina :idk::idk:

3 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Kat

Tks for new LACMA vid of Leo :)

Looks like  his pal Kevin C  walking to right of him to me , maybe the blonde is Kevin's girlfriend Sabina :idk::idk:

I really don't think that's Kevin, the guys outfit, hair, whole thing is definitely not Kevin's style :p Maybe Paul Anderson? 

Amazing seeing the Revenant doing so well woohoo :chicken: It's broken so many box office boundries for this type of film, so happy! Thanks @oxford25

Great article about his foundations latest investment:

Leo DiCaprio kicks in $1 million in innovative 'debt for oceans' swap in Seychelles

http://mashable.com/2016/03/18/dicaprio-5-million-seychelles-oceans/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#sK2O4LPYf5qk

Kirk Cameron on Leo:

How about Leonardo DiCaprio?

I have not gotten a call from Leonardo in many years. My wife and I went to dinner with him 20 years ago, so I haven’t seen him since he was crawling through the icy tundra. It was great, but I don’t remember the conversation. We knew when he was on Growing Pains that, clearly, he was a super-talented guy. Some people don’t even remember he was on Growing Pains. He was the little homeless kid that was hanging out in the janitor’s closet that I took into the family. Things worked out well for him.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kirk-cameron-doesnt-care-some-876783