Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Sweet Gaby

Yes, I would ,also, like to see him work again with Inarritu , to me, they seem to have really connected as, not only,as  talented artists , but, also, as  true friends :)

Barbie

Tks for the premiere China videos & tumblr site :p

Jade

Tks for Leo /Art Basel pix and more pix , his expressions in these recent pix are priceless :heart:

Cute one of Leo fixing /fooling with the wheat

In the link below is a video of Leo coming down an escalator at Art Basel and getting into his SUV

In the video you see a blonde haired woman coming down behind him , and she gets in to SUV with him and pal Reeza

They ,also, have some stills taken from video ,  including a close up of blonde haired woman, but not posting that one , but it is on page below

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160322/54897232

1458641202_78b3.jpg artbasel.jpg 1458641204_fb7c.jpg 3.jpg

Oxford The blonde is Valentina Zelyaeva with him. A couple days ago I saw she was headed to Hong Kong, (I had wondered if she would meet up with Leo) then it turned out she was there for aMFAR and then Leo was in Beijing.... So I thought not. Then I saw her post about Art Basel, and yup they did meet up.

Hes hung out with her before, she was in St Barths this past New Years, there was a vid of her sitting beside him at a club back last September and last July she was at his Ibiza gala. She's good friends with Antoniette Costa and Madison Headrick (who is dating leo's friend Helly Nahmad's brother)

Could just turn out to be a case of convenience and they met up as friends, (before this she was mostly in New York and he was in LA) but personally for a few months now I thought she'd be a good match for him. Sure she's a blonde model, but she's in her thirties, she has a love for art, she seems to have an interest in the environment and she's in to healthy eating. She comes off as classy to me, but also fun. But if they never date eachother, I can still see why they'd get along well with eachother as friends. 

But the blonde with him at LACMA a couple days ago is not Valentina, so maybe he can just go to art museums with female friends without it being anything more. :) Anyways, if there's something more between Leo and Valentina.... it'll start to become obvious eventually.

It's already Wednesday morning in Japan , so that is why they refer to Leo being at Art Basel yesterday in article

The time difference ,also, means we won't have to wait too long to new Japan/Revenant premiere pix :clap:

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio tried to lay low at the Art Basel exhibition yesterday, but art fans soon spotted and snapped pics of the 41-year-old.

DiCaprio jetted into Hong Kong from Beijing after promoting his latest film The Revenant, which earned him the best actor Oscar last month.

He was seen at Art Basel's VIP preview session at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre

Wearing a black shirt, black coat, blue jeans and a gray beret pulled low over his face, fans saw DiCaprio and began taking photos of the Titanic actor.

A noted art collector, DiCaprio politely refused requests for selfies, instead admiring the art pieces on display.

A Taiwanese visitor, Chen Junming, posted DiCaprio's photo on Facebook and wrote: "Oh the Oscar winner is here."

DiCaprio left at 5pm with a bodyguard and a mystery blonde.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/section-news.php?id=167617 

Frederik BalfourVerified account ‏@Frederikbalfour  1h1 hour ago

Leo Dicaprio here for Art Basel HK then boarded his private jet with food supplied by Duddells courtesy of Alan Lo and Yenn Wong #artbasel

And just because this is hilarious :rofl:

Yung Panic AttackVerified account ‏@AndyMilonakis  4h4 hours ago

I had a dream Leonardo Dicaprio tried to get me to do coke, I told him I respected him for his philanthropy but coke is douchey. True

2yplopj.jpg

Less than an hour into the private preview, a crowd filled the aisle between Galerie Perrotin and Sprüth Magers thanks to an A-list celebrity sighting. Just three weeks after his Oscar win, Leonardo DiCaprio, who was accompanied by an entourage that included Wendi Deng, was caught eyeing a $400,000 George Condo painting over at Sprüth Magers. “We have a few people lined up," a gallery representative later told artnet News, assuring us that it would be sold by the end of the fair.

https://news.artnet.com/market/art-basel-hong-kong-opening-day-2016-456455

9 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Really? I would prefer to see him single for a while ... but mainly because I don't like all the bad press which is always coming with a new blonde (model-) girlfriend lately. I whished they would just leaving him alone when it comes to his private stuff aka love life :Angel:

Jade, I said this because I prefer him with a steady girlfriend than partying and hanging out with this bunch of women. 

Sorry, not the right thread to this, but just to answer.  :p