Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Tks for adorable pix of Leo with elephants , as well as, news of the latest donation by his foundation :)

Barbie

Tks for vid /CMYC mention :)

Fash

Tks for another Palau visit & elephant pix :)

Eastoeden

Tks for more pix from one of the areas that Leo recently visited , as well as, older pix :) 

If you recall yesterday the tweet I found stated that the tweeter had gone scuba diving in same area as Leo was diving

Well, according to article below Leo was diving with the President of Paula , and he would be leaving the island today

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio Visits Palau, Dives With President

Famous environmentalist reported invited by Remengesau

By L. N. Reklai

KOROR, Palau (Island Times, March 29, 2016) – Famous actor and environmentalist, Leonardo DiCaprio, is here in Palau for a three-day tour of the country. According to sources, DiCaprio arrived on Sunday and will be leaving today.

Mr. DiCaprio is said to be spending his short time here diving and visiting other marine sites that Palau is known for. He is said to have gone diving with President Remengesau yesterday and had dinner with Council of Chiefs and the President last night.

Reliable sources say that his trip here is possibly the result of the invitation extended to him in Paris, France by President Tommy Remengesau Jr. during the interview with DiCaprio on Climate Change prior to COP21 meetings.

Leonardo DiCaprio shares a similar passion for environment as Palau’s President Tommy Remengesau Jr., particularly with regards to Oceans health and climate change impact. In 2000, he hosted Earth Day and interviewed U.S. President Bill Clinton on climate change.

At the Mayors Summit in Paris last year, during the COP21 event, Di Caprio interviewed President Remengesau regarding climate change impact on Palau.

Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF) according to its website, has been leading private sector investments to support The Nature Conservancy’s Debt for Nature Swap in support of oceans conservation and climate resiliency in Seychelles.

Palau, as earlier reported, is looking at the similar proposal of swapping debts for nature in order to create a sustainable source of financing to implement the Palau National Marine Sanctuary and the Protected Areas Network (PAN), oceans and land conservation programs already established by law.

8 hours ago, eastofeden said:

An old pic with Dask Mihok and Harmony Korine:

12912681_991244667634309_587069863_n.jpg

Also in the picture: Michael Rappaport, Mos Def, and A Tribe Called Quest. This is back stage at their concert. Leonardo is a huge hip-hop fan and became close friends with Q-Tip (black shirt) after meting. Sadly the man (rap name Phife Dawg) with the white and red jersey on died a few days ago. 

Guys, have you seen this? 

James Corden texts from Jennifer Lopez phone to Leo and he responds, this is priceless.   :laugh:  In the second video from the site, you can see Leo's answer.

http://www.eonline.com/news/752481/carpool-karaoke-brings-together-jennifer-lopez-james-corden-and-leonardo-dicaprio

The entire episode.

Barbie

Tks for posting J Lo/ James Corden /karaoke episode :)

I saw it last night and was going to post about it this morning ; I was happy to see this morning that apparently everyone else was watching as well as I saw reports about it this morning on Just Jared and E Online , ET , etc

I loved the part where James was going to start the text "Hey, Leo"  and she said I wouldn't say  that , and he asked what would you say and she said "Hey, baby"

And his reply to her  text asking for  suggestions  was even better when he referred to her as 'Boo Boo'  :heart:

I would have loved to have heard their conversation when she called him after the show  , and I wonder if she told him that the episode would air last night, and if he was able to watch it .

Fash

Tks for pix of Leo with Irmelin and the scuba diving pix  :flower: