Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat , I see you already had posted about this video and made great screencaps for us , tks :flower::flower:

As you'll notice the Instagram person said that Leo was with a blonde, and I could see in the Periscope video that there was a blonde to his left

Another race pix

^Thanks Ox! That girl seemed a bit wasted though if you watch the whole video of her periscope. :laugh:  I mean you can see a blonde sitting at the same table a few seats away from him, but it's clear he's with the brunette and into her. So either she thought the brunette girl was a blonde just because its Leo and she's drunk :p Or saw Leo by the blonde at some point and just assumed he probably is with her :p 

Kat

I agree going by video he seems to be more with the brunette next to him,  though , who knows, it could be that even when Leo is just talking with women ( not intending to be viewed as flirting/hitting on  ) , like he does sometimes in inteviews, he just has this charming manner about him :p 

5 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Kat

I agree going by video he seems to be more with the brunette next to him,  though , who knows, it could be that even when Leo is just talking with women ( not intending to be viewed as flirting/hitting on  ) , like he does sometimes in inteviews, he just has this charming manner about him :p 

True ;) Though he's got the arm around the chair and that look in his eyes :laugh: Like I said above though the girl who is filming the whole thing is drunk as hell so I think she may just be saying some things :rofl: 

1 minute ago, myheartnexttoyours said:

The model he's talking to at Chateu is Ophelie Guillermand, someone from the table posted a picture and tagged her.

THANK YOU!  I knew she looked familiar from behind, I was telling Ox I could tell from her ears she looked familiar :rofl: I love Ophelie, she is an awesome girl :thumbsup: 

12 minutes ago, katchitup said:

THANK YOU!  I knew she looked familiar from behind, I was telling Ox I could tell from her ears she looked familiar :rofl: I love Ophelie, she is an awesome girl :thumbsup: 

Looks like she was also at the race too so I believe she is the woman in blue next to Vinny we can't see the face of 

Thanks, I also see Vincent Laresca, Billy Zane (I checked his snap chat, he posted from the table but no Leo in it)  and Emily Mace were at the Chateau Marmont after party too

and yes the person sitting next to Vinny in one of the pics is Ophelie (she's 22 by the way, in case anyone was wondering) Same sleeves we can see from pic below

Also maybe leo is being flirty in the vid, I don't know. But to me it doesn't look like his arm is actually around her chair. It looks like he's just holding a piece of the chair with his hands, but that's just me and what I see. :flower: Maybe that's still a flirty move either way.

Also, Ophelie is definitely not the woman in the car with him at Nobu.