Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Poster didn't list where taken , but this is suppose to be Leo & pal Adrien Brody

Pix from  Hong Kong/Art Basel that is new to me

Jade

Tks for great article from Forbes about our celebrity of substance Leo :p 

Kat

My Leo /Zodiac match is Gemini /Basketball Diaries Leo :p 

Fash

As to Bruno's tweet,  so far I haven't seen anything that explains why he thanked Leo in his tweet last night :idk:

Thanks Oxford for the pic. In regards to the pic of Leo and Brody, I got a feeling it was taken in the streets of Japan, as we saw from that restaurant pic back in Japan that he had one of those masks on his face that he took down to eat.... plus there several people wear those masks so I feel it's one of the only places that Leo can truly fit in by wearing it. (Other than Coachella and Burning man) Plus we know Adrien was with him on that trip.

There's no proof of course, but my guess is that it was taken during his recent Asian trip.

in regards to the Hong Kong, art Basel pic.... We can see Vinny was there too. It's just in the other pics he just happened not to be photographed in them

Video of Leo at Formula E event,  you can see when Leo realizes someone is filming him, he quickly makes his way to shuttle while Vinny & Reeza do their best to block  him from the cameras,   can ,also, see the two girls that were with their group on back of cart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiWR9BYIcPs

Fash

Agree with your thoughts on where Leo/Adrien pix was taken,  tks :)

1 hour ago, fashionm said:

Leo's possibly new girl is Chelsey Weimar ...she's probably around 19/20... tbh it's kinda creepy that these models keep getting younger... hope he finds someone around 28/30 at least lol 

Oh dear. Prays she lied about her age, prays she lied about her age, prays she lied about her age :laugh: 

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Video of Leo at Formula E event,  you can see when Leo realizes someone is filming him, he quickly makes his way to shuttle while Vinny & Reeza do their best to block  him from the cameras,   can ,also, see the two girls that were with their group on back of cart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiWR9BYIcPs

Fash

Agree with your thoughts on where Leo/Adrien pix was taken,  tks :)

Nice video thanks! 

Goldderby predicts Leo to win MTV Movie Award 2016 on April 10th ;)

MTV Movie Awards predictions: Leonardo DiCaprio ('The Revenant') will follow Oscar with Golden Popcorn

Long before Leonardo DiCaprio was an Oscar winner he was an MTV Movie Award winner. As a younger heartthrob, he won Best Male Performance for "Titanic" (1998) and then again for "The Aviator" (2005). Now he'll win that award again for his Oscar-winning turn in "The Revenant" according to the combined predictions of our Editors who cover awards year-round for Gold Derby, the Top 24 Users who got the highest scores predicting last year's winners and the hundreds of total Users who make up our largest and often savviest bloc of predictors.

Seventeen of our Top 24 are betting on DiCaprio, giving him 8/15 odds. And three of our editors agree: Chris Beachum, Marcus Dixon and Rob Licuria favor the newly minted Oscar champ. But is he really such a safe bet? Now 41-years-old, he may not appeal to MTV's target demographic the way he used to.

For that matter, DiCaprio has never been a slam dunk at these awards even at the height of his youth popularity. He has only ever won three MTV Movie Awards in his career, spread across 19 years and 19 nominations. His most recent nomination in this category was for "The Wolf of Wall Street" two years ago; he lost to Josh Hutcherson for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."

(...)

Source

Leo was spotted at the club last night, looking like he's in NY now? 1Oak

Currently 4 feet away from the Leonardo Dicaprio. It's casual.

update. I danced on him. Life made. I can die now.

News from PGA that Leo has been inducted as new member  :clap:

Safier Entertainment @SafierEnt 16h16 hours ago

Newest The Producers Guild of America Class announced in the Produced By Magazine includes Leonardo DiCaprio,... http://fb.me/2dDRHitMq 

PGAnewmembers.jpg

Barbie

Tks for adorable Leo/Irmelin vid :heart:

Jade

Tks for MTV /Leo article , I had forgotten they were happening soon  :p

Kat

Tks for NY/Leo sighting, as well as, GQ covers :) 

The Italian  actor below has a part in  film Live by Night , starring Ben Affleck, that Leo's Appian Way is producing

In the interview below he talks about the day that Leo turned up on the set 

How was the shooting?
I auditioned in August and worked in February. They added an extra scene with me; I was there on the last day. I came up with some ideas like the toothpick in my mouth. I asked around first. Because of Johnny Stecchino I wanted to make sure there wasn’t another actor with the toothpick. Everybody loved it; every five minutes they were giving me a refill, a new toothpick. There was somebody in charge of toothpicks on set. And then one lucky day the producer, DiCaprio, the biggest star on the planet, showed up on set. I congratulated him for his Italian when he met the Pope, I had seen the video. I had a chance to tell him that when I worked with Christian Bale on The Dark Knight Rises I told him he was gonna win an Oscar and he did, he won for The Fighter. So I told Leonardo, ‘now it’s your turn’ and he said, thank you brother. Now I have a new fratello.

furlan2.jpg

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:

The Italian  actor below has a part in  film Live by Night , starring Ben Affleck, that Leo's Appian Way is producing

In the interview below he talks about the day that Leo turned up on the set 

Great story, thanks Ox! Always wished Leo had stared in this project..