Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Another LACMA pix

Kat

Tks for more LACMA pix , as well as ,  donation article & Kirk's comments :)

Agree now that we can see shorter guy's face better in the pix , is not Kevin

Thanks Ox! We can see I was wrong and it isn't Paul Anderson either :p Maybe a tour guide or something? 

1 minute ago, BarbieErin said:

Did you posted something here kat? I can't see it.  :idk:

thanks ox and kat for the pics. 

I was just calling out leowdfan's instagram :p As soon as something is posted here its posted there seconds later. But whatever, what can ya do, we are posting for the world to see anyways :p 

So, I found this link to the Truth or Dare interview, but it doesn't work for Brazil.  :sad: It's a 30 minute interview, hope it works for you guys.   

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/action-ou-verite/news/leonardo-dicaprio-dit-toute-verite-9384204.html

a little google translation.  :p

surprise of the show "Truth or Dare": the exceptional participation of the American actor Leonardo DiCaprio! Our most recent Oscar winner has agreed to answer questions from Alessandra Sublet and to tell the truth, the whole truth.The American actor will also be faced with an action, an opportunity for him to recall its commitment to the environment.

Leonardo DiCaprio has played very well the game with a humor that we know little. 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

So, I found this link to the Truth or Dare interview, but it doesn't work for Brazil.  :sad: It's a 30 minute interview, hope it works for you guys.   

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/action-ou-verite/news/leonardo-dicaprio-dit-toute-verite-9384204.html

it doesn't work for me too :/

hope someone uploads it on youtube!!

BIG THANX Leo lovers for the updates :flower:

5 hours ago, katchitup said:

^Thanks!

@marinebing You got to post that Truth or dare link ASAP :laugh: 

Hahah sir yes sir ! I'll try to find something that works for everyone but honestly I'm afraid you're gonna be a bit disappointed.

it was short and the questions were centered around the movie, but you can see that he was clearly in a good mood and enjoying it.

Thanks for all the pictures and updates. 

That blonde girl looks the same as the blonde that he was pictured outside the club with.

His love of women under 25 was a bit of a joke within the press but it feels like the joke is over now and some of the comments are pretty negative.