Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

14 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Jade

Tks for new pix & clip of Leo in Laguna yesterday with George, Peggy, and assume the little child walking in front of paddle board and sitting to side of Leo at restaurant is

Adam's little girl that George & Peggy are raising  :) 

Fash

Well, it's not a front view but you did get your new pix of Leo before Revenant /China trip :p

That's funny because literally 2 days ago I was saying on the general discussion thread that I wanted to see a pic of Leo with Normandie! The last pics I saw of her she had darker hair though, but surely this must be her?? It makes perfect sense that it would be her. I wish someone could have gotten a front view or atleast a decent side angle.... But beggars can't be choosers haha. Now if I can get a pic of Leo with Munroe (David's grandson) I would have gotten everything I asked for. It's bound to happen eventually :p 

Thats a great pic of Leo and Isabelle Fuhrman. Thanks. :) 

20 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Maybe you should write more often what you want from Leo @FashionDream :p

Haha that would be amazing if writing what you want to happen could actually happen just like that. :laugh:

Thanks Oxford for the latest B.O. 

On a side note I wonder if Leo is at Robin Thicke's birthday party tonight in Malibu. I noticed Vinny and Dave are in Malibu... Then I saw Elsie and Taylor were there too. Then I saw their snap chats of them at Robin's party in Malibu. Looks like it's at Robin's house though, so I'm not expecting pics of Leo there if he is indeed there. 

Another Laguna pix , at least in this one we can see side of Leo's face :p 

Shandy

Yes, I'm so very happy that The Revenant has done so well at the box office worldwide ;looking forward to seeing  how it is received in China :) 

Fash

Tks for new regarding Robin's birthday party tonight ; I agree it would seem that Leo would attend :)

^No idea who the girl is not a model I recognize :idk: Kind of looks like Alex Morgan or Brooke Perry but that's just some guess's....

Also in case anyone cares Andreii (whos in the picture) is engaged to Genevieve Morton. That isn't her next to Leo tho...

I just realized the girl isn't even holding onto Leo's arm, she's in front of him more towards the camera and he's behind. She could just be a girl apart of the group then :laugh: Camera tricks :rofl:  

I guess we'll see what the future holds :p 

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

There is a casting rumour about Leo and Christopher Nolans new movie 'Dunkirk' with Tom Hardy ... you have to scroll down a bit:

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&p=1016689

Don't think it's true, because since 'Inception' Leo was also linked to 'The Dark Knight Rises' and 'Interstellar' :p

I would definitely approve of Leo and Nolan working together again. He's a different kind of director and his films are interesting and different, so I wouldn't mind :)

Jade

Tks for new Leo Nobu pix  :)

I had noticed yesterday that Irmelin's friend Dave had posted a pix from Nobu Malibu , so I wondered if Leo was there as well , and now we know he was

Also, tks, for rumor of Leo being involved with next Nolan film project , like Kat, I wouldn't mind seeing 2 men work together again on another project