Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

fash: thanks for the Taj Mahal pics, love it. Also, thanks for the UFC pics, Leo smiling with glasses is too much to handle...  :baronfaint:He should wear glasses ALL THE TIME.  :drool:

ox: thanks for Revenant box office news, really happy is doing well, and it deserves, it's an amazing movie.   :clap:

kat: thanks for the article. People are crazy, lol.   :rofl:  And thanks for the videos and Leo's insta too. 

21 hours ago, MariLerman said:

I think he can't see far. I don't know how that is in English but,
some people without glasses only see clearly the things that are close.

Thanks for the info. Didn't know this. So if he's not wearing glasses does he need contacts?

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Thanks for the info. Didn't know this. So if he's not wearing glasses does he need contacts?

He just might need them sometimes to see far away. I notice he usually wears them at events like this where he needs to be able to see stuff from far away :p 

3 minutes ago, katchitup said:

He just might need them sometimes to see far away. I notice he usually wears them at events like this where he needs to be able to see stuff from far away :p 

Ok that makes sense. Thanks :)

And thanks ALL for the great updates. He looks cute in those pants :p

45 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

thanks for the new pics kat. Leo with his unique style, I love this man. :p

Unique is a good word for it :p

And feel bad for this girl, she shouldn't be shamed, she was struggling with her English and it's too bad that she's gotten treated like this :(

'I have sinned against my country': reporter who fluffed DiCaprio Oscars question apologises

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/07/i-have-sinned-against-my-country-reporter-who-fluffed-dicaprio-oscars-question-apologies

31 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Unique is a good word for it :p

And feel bad for this girl, she shouldn't be shamed, she was struggling with her English and it's too bad that she's gotten treated like this :(

'I have sinned against my country': reporter who fluffed DiCaprio Oscars question apologises

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/07/i-have-sinned-against-my-country-reporter-who-fluffed-dicaprio-oscars-question-apologies

actually it was reported on many egyptians channels and programs that this girl only got the job because of her connections and most egyptians media were really upset cause most of them are fluent in english and this lady didn't just put herself in a laughable situation but gave a bad image about egyptians/arab reporters last week almost every program started with an apology to Leo and praised and how he handled it 

About the Egyptian reporter, I feel sorry that some people were mean to her because she said that affected her family, and reading the article, she said to not have too much experience, so if someone is to be blamed it's her boss. And even that she was struggling with her english, Leo was really polite and lovely, and well, she just gave us a great moment to watch at the press room interview, I loved his reaction.    :heart:

Las Vegas sighting from Saturday

Leonardo Dicaprio, who won his first Academy Award last week (“The Revenant”), in the private dining room at Rivea (Delano) on Saturday with Tobey Maguire and Chuck Liddell. …

http://www.reviewjournal.com/norm-clarke/drummer-recalls-his-encounters-dr-goldberg

Kat

Tks for new Leo /LA pix , as well as,  vids :)

Calibi

Tks for more Leo /UFC pix ;) 

Barbie

Agree :)

About the Egyptian reporter, I feel sorry that some people were mean to her because she said that affected her family, and reading the article, she said to not have too much experience, so if someone is to be blamed it's her boss. And even that she was struggling with her english, Leo was really polite and lovely, and well, she just gave us a great moment to watch at the press room interview, I loved his reaction.